[SOLVED]Strange off-map Phantom Level 0 Hector in my unit list?

Moz

So, Longtime Lurker here, finally made an account to start participating in the community since I'v started making my hack.

essentially what my problem is when I apply the text file I am using for my prologue to any fire emblem ROM along with making the starting character a female cavalier eliwood (these are what I'm replacing with the character who is supposed to start) it also adds an off the screen level 0 hector with an iron sword which you can reach by pressing A once or twice (I'm on VBA) so it translates to pressing R on an actual GBA.

since I have tested this on a clean ROM it must have to do with the event coding I am using, I will post that here, it's unfinished but I hope someone can figure out the reason for the phantom hector!

thanks in advance!

for refrence I'm attacking the text file im putting into event assembler

ps. if anyone finds something else horribly wrong with the eventing please do notify me, I very recently started learning.

Prologue.txt

Edited by Moz

Good:

UNIT Eliwood Cavalier_F Eliwood Level(1, Ally, 0) [1,8] [1,8] [ironSword, IronSpear, Vulnerary] NoAI

UNIT

Bad:

UNIT 0x87 0x3A 0x87 Level(2, Enemy, 1) [10,2] [10,2] [0x1F] Guard

UNIT

you need to end your unit groups with UNIT at the end

the game might be trying to load your turn events as a unit which is causing a glitch,

and here I thought that those blank UNITs were causing it, going to test it. brb

edit: you were right, ty overlord ghatsu (big fan of your tutorial videos, when's the third coming?)

Edited by Moz