What's the best tactic for Duelist Museum?

derekai

Hello guys, so I am currently trying to get LOTS OF killer swords (For my Odin) and some 3-range bows

I'll grind the Duelist Museum a bit.

But I need a good tactic to get as many chests as I can.... The boss parade (The boss, a few pegasus warriors and some archers) has a very big range, theres no way for my brain to come up with a safe way to get the chests.

A side question, can I capture the boss? If so, what is her secondary class?

Thanks!

Edited by derekai

Hello guys, so I am currently trying to get LOTS OF killer swords (For my Odin) and some 3-range bows

I'll grind the Duelist Museum a bit.

But I need a good tactic to get as many chests as I can.... The boss parade (The boss, a few pegasus warriors and some archers) has a very big range, theres no way for my brain to come up with a safe way to get the chests.

A side question, can I capture the boss? If so, what is her secondary class?

Thanks!

For this, I recommend you either have your strongest units pick up copycat, or buy the skill.

Proceed to clone everyone and rampage around, destroying all enemy units lol

I had my kamui as an adventurer for subclass, so she was able to pick up locktouch; though it can make things quicker in this map,

it's really not necessary. The boss (golden kite warrior) goes around the map opening all chests, so really,

you just need to keep your eye on her and make sure she doesn't run off with the weapons -she WILL leave the map as soon as the last chest is opened, so it's possible for you to have a few units guard the last chest until you finish off everyone else.

Also, I've found having units with high crit rates + ogre strike (specifically Takumi and Oboro) helps a lot;

with those two having crit rates at 50%-70% units really stand no chance. Charlotte as well -she also has massive HP, so she can tank some of your attacks. Having a few units that use bows in general for this map is useful when it comes to the boss and her entourage, since you're going to want the weapon advantage.

But yeah, bottom line: clone, clone, clone if you plan on taking many turns;

if you aren't confident in the levels of your units, pair everyone up with the clones ~

haven't used the prison system at all yet (because...I haven't used Orochi or Zero in any of my runs aha) so can't help you with that part...

Though you can capture the other units in the map, so I'm pretty sure the boss is obtainable as well ? ; u ;

Edited by mimasho

Aha, getting yourself more soldiers.

I don't like the fact that the HP is shared between the fake and real,

May be I will take the skill on a few of them. Thanks!

About the boss, if she can be captured, we really need to look into her,

her fake dragon skin skill is a passive (Top-left slot) and she has counter.

If only I can get Vantage on her.... I will be very very happy.

Aha, getting yourself more soldiers.

I don't like the fact that the HP is shared between the fake and real,

May be I will take the skill on a few of them. Thanks!

About the boss, if she can be captured, we really need to look into her,

her fake dragon skin skill is a passive (Top-left slot) and she has counter.

If only I can get Vantage on her.... I will be very very happy.

indeed ~ it's very useful if you have renewal or lifetaker on them;

that way, use the original to destroy enemy (if it takes more than one hit), recover with lifetaker.

Use clone to destroy another enemy, recover health with lifetaker. (your units should be able to at least two-shot them

...unless you're playing on lunatic haha ? ; u ;)

And of course, copycat is always useful just for defensive stance purposes.

For example, Takumi paired w/ cloned Oboro and Oboro paired with cloned Takumi;

that way they gain the benefits without risking being attacked twice. (Brave weapons on cloned support units are nice as well)

Also, pretty sure I heard from someone that the dragonskin skill will disappear // turn into something else if she's able to be captured ~