Does amie dialogue loop?

GamingPandas

Does the amie dialogue lines loop? What happens if you exhaust all the lines?

How many times (are there any restrictions, like once/twice per chapter etc) can you activate the amie function before S rank, and after S rank? Any difference?

Yes, amie dialogues loop. They say the same phrases each time, they don't mix and match. (for example, dialogue A has five different phrases, dialogue B has five other different phrases; you may get A twice in a row, or even a larger amount before you get dialogue B.)

If you exhaust all lines, it repeats ~

Also, amie activates once per chapter, but I think it's every other time after a my castle battle (against other players), DLC, and regular skirmish.

You can amie with anyone as soon as you get other units, and once you get S ranked with someone, you can amie with them in addition to any other unit. For example, I'm S ranked with Leon; I just finished a chapter and for my castle, I now have three total options -the top one is to amie with Leon, the middle one is to amie with one of the other units, and the last one is to change my hair style...I can choose to just amie with Leon, just amie with the other units, or both.

There are also heart gauges; once you fill them all up, it just repeats (as if you hadn't filled the last one at all).

In my experience, amie lines with units change as you get closer with them (become A ranked), but they'll occasionally use their C-B support phrases as well !

Edited by mimasho

So I can "Grind" amie lines for characters by playing tons of skirmish battles or DLC on the world map correct? You said each character is restricted to 1 amie per chapter but is limitless for skirmish and DLC.

You can choose to amie with "both"? So you can amie with your S-ranked partner and another character of your choice at the same time in the same room?

There are also heart gauges; once you fill them all up, it just repeats (as if you hadn't filled the last one at all).

In my experience, amie lines with units change as you get closer with them (become A ranked), but they'll occasionally use their C-B support phrases as well !

Not sure what the bolded part is supposed to mean. What repeats? How to fill up heart gauges? Do characters say anything while you fill up heart gauges? What do they say after heart gauges are filled up...? Is there a time limit on when you must fill up the gauge?

If you S rank someone, can their amie lines still use lines from C-B support phrases too?

When can you start amieing someone, do you have to reach a particular support rank?

So I can "Grind" amie lines for characters by playing tons of skirmish battles or DLC on the world map correct? You said each character is restricted to 1 amie per chapter but is limitless for skirmish and DLC.

You can choose to amie with "both"? So you can amie with your S-ranked partner and another character of your choice at the same time in the same room?

Not sure what the bolded part is supposed to mean. What repeats? How to fill up heart gauges? Do characters say anything while you fill up heart gauges? What do they say after heart gauges are filled up...? Is there a time limit on when you must fill up the gauge?

If you S rank someone, can their amie lines still use lines from C-B support phrases too?

When can you start amieing someone, do you have to reach a particular support rank?

Yes, you can most definitely grind for amie lines through any sort of skirmish battles, including paralogues !

Chapters work just like skirmishes, except there's a definite limit...so it's easier just doing amie if you're grinding and whatnot !

You can amie with both as in "you can first amie with your spouse or another unit, and after you're done, you can pick the other if you'd like".

Your spouse stays in the room at all times with you, but you cannot interact with the two at the same time.

Here's an example, I'm married to Leon, but I've called Velour into the room to amie with her.

[spoiler=image]gaugee_1.jpg

She'll be the only one on screen when you actually do the amie though.

You fill up heart gauges by amie-ing with other people.

Here's what it looks like:

[spoiler=image]gauge.jpg

Three large hearts and ten small hearts for spouses, Three large hearts and five small hearts for units you've A ranked with.

One large heart and no small hearts for units you haven't ranked up to A with.

In the picture above, I've already filled up all small hearts, so it reset. The first time you fill up ten of the small hearts with your spouse,

a big heart will fill up.

You can amie anyone at any rank, you don't even have to have a support rank with them.

Amie-ing helps you bond and gain ranks.

aaand I think even if you S rank someone their amie phrases can remain the same, but once you're done, their ending sentence will be different.

I can't remember tbh ><

Thanks for the explanation.

How do you fill up hearts? By tapping the face? Can hearts decrease if you tapped a wrong place?

What actually happens once you fill up the big hearts gauge? Likewise what happens if you fill up the small gauge? They just... reset? Nothing happens?

Thanks for the explanation.

How do you fill up hearts? By tapping the face? Can hearts decrease if you tapped a wrong place?

What actually happens once you fill up the big hearts gauge? Likewise what happens if you fill up the small gauge? They just... reset? Nothing happens?

No problem ~

you fill up the hearts by rubbing the face. I don't think tapping is good, it just halts the process; you want to use circular motions.

[spoiler=this is the face of a man that got jabbed violently in the face lol]lol%20leon.jpg

If you fill up the small gauges, they fill out one of the big hearts.

If you fill up all three of the hearts, you get a special "confession screen // dialogue" from your spouse. (it's just them talking, no special CG or anything)

as for regular units...I'm not sure what happens. I'm like two hearts away from maxing with Oboro though, so maybe I can tell you then xD

there'll also be little exclamation marks beside the small heart gauges in your spouse amie screens only that have other..

special dialogue convos when you reach them. Sorry, it's a bit difficult to explain ; A ;

Male Kamui and Zero have the "5 hearts" version.

This is clearly a S-rank/lovers convo, how come in the middle of it Sestina suddenly asks "Can you be my friend?" Error in translation or...?

This is a compilation. Not everything is S-rank.

Setsuna one clearly feels like S rank to me... I mean there is even a kissing moment...

I mean it's a compilation of animation/lines from all support levels. There are S support lines, A support lines and so on, put together in a single video.

This is not exactly what you see in-game, either. The kissing scene, for example, has the game screen white hout as the screen zooms onto the character. I believe this video is taken by extracting the data, and have it opened using Live 2D, as opposed to being in-game footage.

Setsuna one clearly feels like S rank to me... I mean there is even a kissing moment...

Got your PM ! so it's as nocturnal said -that video is recorded to show ALL the different conversation possibilities. They're not even in order;

note when Setsuna is heavily blushing : all the lines she says then, are S-ranked lines. If she's not blushing, it's a normal non-S rank support phrase.

When she talks about being friends, she's not blushing ~

I mean it's a compilation of animation/lines from all support levels. There are S support lines, A support lines and so on, put together in a single video.

This is not exactly what you see in-game, either. The kissing scene, for example, has the game screen white hout as the screen zooms onto the character. I believe this video is taken by extracting the data, and have it opened using Live 2D, as opposed to being in-game footage.

The videos skip the petting lines themselves; all the lines there are just once your done stroking your victim.

They'd probably have to set an age limit on those videos otherwise.

This is Setsuna's skinship subbed - thanks for linking me BTW.

This is clearly a S-rank/lovers convo, how come in the middle of it Sestina suddenly asks "Can you be my friend?" Error in translation or...?

The 2nd to last dialogue about being friends is the A+ for FeMUI