Attention members of The Shepherds on Miiverse!

~CieraMist

Hey Shepherds! Uh, listen, I know this was the last resort. But well... Miiverse is for different purposes now, and Skype is merely a chat, so I thought we could try this out. This is simply a test post, feel free to comment! Let me know what you think by this idea, feedback would be awesome.

Thanks!

~Mist

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello all it's Gregor! I noticed that this post was put in a section that said "this is a place for people of specific rp threads to talk to eachother", so maybe we can do the stuff we did in parenthesis in here? It's against the rules to make really short comments, has anybody gotten any warnings? If not, this first analogy may be right. Also I saw a tag that said "invite only" so it seems that when we do make an actual rp thread we can set it so all the shepherds would be invited and outsiders can stay away? Seems like that may be the case, though I'm not sure. Also I LOVE THIS CHARACTER LIMIT, NO MORE WILL I BE STUCK AT 400. If this works out anyway. Also remember, advertising is not allowed here. So we'd still need to use Miiverse to get new recruits should we want any, we may need to assign someone to do that when need be. I accidently went to another page, so I actually had to retype this entire comment. Say hi to Hector. :Hector:

Hello all it's Gregor! I noticed that this post was put in a section that said "this is a place for people of specific rp threads to talk to eachother", so maybe we can do the stuff we did in parenthesis in here? It's against the rules to make really short comments, has anybody gotten any warnings? If not, this first analogy may be right. Also I saw a tag that said "invite only" so it seems that when we do make an actual rp thread we can set it so all the shepherds would be invited and outsiders can stay away? Seems like that may be the case, though I'm not sure. Also I LOVE THIS CHARACTER LIMIT, NO MORE WILL I BE STUCK AT 400. If this works out anyway. Also remember, advertising is not allowed here. So we'd still need to use Miiverse to get new recruits should we want any, we may need to assign someone to do that when need be. I accidently went to another page, so I actually had to retype this entire comment. Say hi to Hector. :Hector:

We can try recruiting in the Fire Emblem or Sacred Stones community. Also, we could tell Ephraim about this, he might be able to join us once again! ^^

I haven't recieved any warnings, I guess it ws because I added the "*". Hehe, hello Hector.

... I am the only one without an FE related icon at the moment. Hue.

Speaking of profile pics. What do ya'll think of mine? I think I found a good one, thank gosh google image search didn't fail me this time. There was one time I was using google image search to find good clean pics of fea characters to make mii's from them, when I searched Anna... For some dumb reason there was an Anna right by the top with a lack of covering, so I clicked off right away and just went off of memory for the mii. Yeah, I wish I could unsee it. *waves hi to everybody*

Speaking of profile pics. What do ya'll think of mine? I think I found a good one, thank gosh google image search didn't fail me this time. There was one time I was using google image search to find good clean pics of fea characters to make mii's from them, when I searched Anna... For some dumb reason there was an Anna right by the top with a lack of covering, so I clicked off right away and just went off of memory for the mii. Yeah, I wish I could unsee it. *waves hi to everybody*

Your profile pic is great man, definitely better than my "non-serious" profile pic of Takumi I(Well Sev found it as well) found on tumblr. And yeah, Google search can be bad if you don't have safe search on.

Edited by FloatingMeadow