Attention members of The Shepherds on Miiverse!

~CieraMist

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah, I can change the color's. This is pretty awesome. You can also change the font size, but I won't mess with that. For now. Just imagine the possibility's of this for roleplaying! I could have this color as Gregor, and orange as Alternate universe Gregor. Or if I'm using a villian of some kind, they can be their own color too. Maybe.

This could possibly be inigo...

Maybe not?

I'll let you decide.

Oh.

Look guys a person. Hiiii person. *pokes*

I'd like to mention as well that you can do lots with the text, you can bold it, italicize it, underline, cross it out and change the font (I won't recommend it here though if we ever get any Shepherds with only 3DS's though, in my opinion considering the 3DS may not be able to handle the fonts.) and Like Greggor said, change the color of the text. :00

Oh.

Look guys a person. Hiiii person. *pokes*

I'd like to mention as well that you can do lots with the text, you can bold it, italicize it, underline, cross it out and change the font (I won't recommend it here though if we ever get any Shepherds with only 3DS's though, in my opinion considering the 3DS may not be able to handle the fonts.) and Like Greggor said, change the color of the text. :00

*Pokes back which is roleplaying*

No, I bold or strikeout whenever i want

*edgeintensifies*

Heyo, Basilio from miiverse right? (Really dumb question) Well hi!

Is it bad that I thought how did this person hack the game to make Nah and Sev siblings?

XD

..... Now i want you to be my canon sibling... *steals Nah and changes her hairstyle to twintails¨*

yay

Hey, Basilio. Nice to see you.

The rp I was in the middle of doing before the miiverse update I'd prefer if more people got here before I continue. Nah, how did you do the spoiler tag? We all should learn how to do it, and I can't find the button to do so.

You have to type it out as

[spoiler.={option}] Some hidden text

but with no period. The text inside the { } are optional, you can use them to mention as to what it is a spoiler to. like this

[spoiler={Testing}] When will I ever make this spoiler tag work?!

Edit: Fixed it...

XD

..... Now i want you to be my canon sibling... *steals Nah and changes her hairstyle to twintails¨*

yay

Doesn't Nah already have twintails in the shape of braids? XD

Edited by FloatingMeadow

You have to type it out as

[spoiler.={option}] Some hidden text

but with no period. The text inside the { } are optional, you can use them to mention as to what it is a spoiler to. like this

[spoiler={Testing}] When will I ever make this spoiler tag work?!

Edit: Fixed it...

Doesn't Nah already have twintails in the shape of braids? XD

Now you are a mini me, shad ap.