What is the avatar of the user above you saying?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let everyone know who dare to cross my blade remember... I am the speed of the wind.  I am the might of the mountain.  I am the harvester who reaps those who dare to raise a weapon against the ones I cherish.  I am the cultivator of those who seek to make this world worth living.  I am the blade that crosses with those who seek to bring about an era of strife.  I am the shield that endures every blow so that the worthy are allowed to flourish.  I am the soaring eagle who watches over the world with its guarding gaze.  I am the waiting serpent who knows the precise moment to strike.  I am a student to the knowledge and wisdom around me.  I am the master of all who bring their might upon me.  I answer to no call but I am ever observant.  I walk no path but what has been laid out before me.  I am the obdurate mountain that does not move and yet I am the raging storm that is calmed by nothing but the majesty of the sun itself.  I am the blade.

"Hey, Camilla? I think Leo and Xander are staring at us..."
"Don't worry about it, dear. Just look at me from the corner of your eyes and keep your blush as subtly rosy as mine and everything will be alright..."
(from off-screen) "CORRIN AND CAMILLA DID WHAT?!?"