What is the avatar of the user above you saying?

"You know, something just hit me. There are painters all over the world that make beautiful landscape paintings. Many of them have painted mountains, too! Beautiful, gorgeous mountains. Yet... none of them have ever painted me... Is it because... I'm not beautiful enough? Are my peaks not recognizable enough? Is the snow not white enough? The sky above me not blue enough? Is it because... I am just not remarkable enough as a mountain to deserve to be painted? Do I not deserve to be eternalized on canvas? If I ever disappear in an earthquake or volcanic eruption, is it truly my fate to be forgotten, because no one ever even considered painting me? Am I... am I...."

"Dude, there are thousands of photos of you, what the f*** are you crying about?"

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Rolf and Mist are cute together!

They really are tho.

13 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

"You know, something just hit me. There are painters all over the world that make beautiful landscape paintings. Many of them have painted mountains, too! Beautiful, gorgeous mountains. Yet... none of them have ever painted me... Is it because... I'm not beautiful enough? Are my peaks not recognizable enough? Is the snow not white enough? The sky above me not blue enough? Is it because... I am just not remarkable enough as a mountain to deserve to be painted? Do I not deserve to be eternalized on canvas? If I ever disappear in an earthquake or volcanic eruption, is it truly my fate to be forgotten, because no one ever even considered painting me? Am I... am I...."

"Dude, there are thousands of photos of you, what the f*** are you crying about?"

And a hotel too. B - )

• 2 weeks later...