What is the avatar of the user above you saying?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I made it this far with just my hatchet. I'm so close to winning this bet, that I can last an entire adventure with just a hatchet and without using my bow and arrows despite having them on me... I can finish this, right? Right?!?

9 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Okay, I made it this far with just my hatchet. I'm so close to winning this bet, that I can last an entire adventure with just a hatchet and without using my bow and arrows despite having them on me... I can finish this, right? Right?!?

This should've been an achievement in the game.

"Eh?"

yeah that's it sorry

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

"Eh?"

yeah that's it sorry

Nah, that's about right.

-------

MUAHAHAHAHAAH!

I imagine him laughing like the minion character in this ProZD skit.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the EMPEROR forever.

Edited by WraithReborn

• 4 weeks later...

Soldiers, Servants, Citizens, hear my plea.

We know what holds us here cowering behind this supposed sanctuary. Of the great blight that spreads beyond these hallowed borders. It suffocates our peoples, it desolates our lands, it shatters our connections to the world and those around us. It cannot be simply slain, for it is no foe that can be faced in battle. We are left with the simple choice in that there is no choice. We must stand up and work to resist it, push it back by taking measures to protect the lands from it. With this we have a chance to return to our homes in the small towns, misty brooks and stark hills that we have let fall.

Now who shall take their place around me? Who shall embrace the tools of reclamation?