Is it wrong to play Female Avatar as a male player?

Keymaker

The only time it is wrong to play a Female Avvy in any game ever is if your That Guy in a DnD session

But since it's impossible to be That Guy in Fire Emblem, go the fuck ahead.

I'm sorry, but what kind of topic is that?

So it automatically would bring the question for me, if males may play videogames as a main female character like Tomb Raider or Metroid?

I don't give an answer to that question, because it's self-explained.

BTW there's a different gameplaywise, if you play as a m or f avatar (skills for the second generation).

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

I picked a female Avatar and the Unrealistic Gender Roles & Heteronormativity Enforcement Agency (UGRAHEA) immediately kicked down my door and put me in handcuffs

The trial is tomorrow morning, plz halp

Don't worry, the Ministry of Love will set you straight and true along party lines.

The Thought Police have performed wonderfully.

I picked a female Avatar and the Unrealistic Gender Roles & Heteronormativity Enforcement Agency (UGRAHEA) immediately kicked down my door and put me in handcuffs

#stopUGRAHEA2K15

The trial thing is bullshit; they just send you to the death camps.

I'm sorry, but what kinda topic is that?

So it automatically would bring the question for me, if males may play videogames as a main female character like Tomb Raider or Metroid?

I don't give an answer to that question, because it's self-explained.

he has a point this is pretty redundant.

I always play as the male version in any game with an avatar, so that's not odd to me. I don't really care about romancing any of the females with male Kamui, but I can see why you'd enjoy trying to plan out S-ranks. Especially if you're a romantic.

Is not wrong, feel free to play the game in your own way and enjoy it :tangerineglasses:

In Awakening I have a file with a MaleRobin, he is married with Cherche, I like my MRobin family the same way I love the family of my FRobin!

So, enjoy your game and good luck in finding a good Husband :D!

lol no you gotta play as both kamuis to get both kannas ♡(ŐωŐ人)

all in all, it kind of just depends on who you feel like playing, who you feel like marrying.

I usually end up playing as both genders.

for FE:A, I enjoyed playing m!robin a lot more because you get to marry Lucina and have f!morgan lol

I usually do my first run through (generally a speedrun, characters named after myself and based on myself, little to no prior knowledge in specifics of the particular game) as a female, second as a male usually, and third run whatever I like the most !

but they give you the options for a reason, take advantage of it !! Enjoy yourself ! * U *

You can safely ignore it, since Canada isn't within their jurisdiction... You could sue them for assault and unlawful arrest.

---

@OP, you can use whatever gender you want... That's role-playing. (SRPG)

Edited by Naughx