Unique endings for all routes? (spoilers)

GamingPandas

Does male Avatar get any unique endings for the different routes? If so, how do I activate them?

Do any other characters get any unique endings?

I played Awakening and all I got was my Avatar loved his beloved wife, above all else. No mention who the wife is or whatever. :(

Please I hope this game has better unique ending!

Does male Avatar get any unique endings for the different routes? If so, how do I activate them?

Do any other characters get any unique endings?

I played Awakening and all I got was my Avatar loved his beloved wife, above all else. No mention who the wife is or whatever. :(

Please I hope this game has better unique ending!

Male Kamui has six possible endings. Without spoilers:

Single Hoshido/Nohr Ending

Single Invisible Kingdom Ending

Married Hoshido/Nohr Ending

Married Invisible Kingdom Ending

Married to Zero Hoshido/Nohr Ending

Married to Zero Invisible Kingdom Ending

The endings where you are married have an extra line, which is just your spouse's ending tacked on. All the endings for Kamui are similar, but unlike Robin, they give a little more closure regarding your spouse.

Epilogue: S (Male): Kamui helped in the restoration efforts of both Hoshido and Nohr. Various anecdotes of his story were heard around the world.

Epilogue: S (Female): The wife Kamui was said to have walked her own path with her husbands eternal support.

Epilogue: S (M/F, Touma): After the war, the two spent the rest of their life together. Kamui gave way to the beginning of an era of long lasting peace.

Too bad. Seems like theres no specific mention of who your spouse is during your own game's ending.

I stand to be corrected.

Epilogue: S (Male): Kamui helped in the restoration efforts of both Hoshido and Nohr. Various anecdotes of his story were heard around the world.

Epilogue: S (Female): The wife Kamui was said to have walked her own path with her husbands eternal support.

Epilogue: S (M/F, Touma): After the war, the two spent the rest of their life together. Kamui gave way to the beginning of an era of long lasting peace.

Too bad. Seems like theres no specific mention of who your spouse is during your own game's ending.

I stand to be corrected.

I stand to correct you.

Those "Epilogue S" are your half of the ending. When married, your ending is cut in half and combined with your spouse's. You might have noticed that that those endings are half the length of the one where you are single?

If you are single, Kamui's ending is:

After the war, tales of the Hero of Salvation were heard all over the place. However, somehow, no official records were left behind. But it is certain that they had paved their own path to a peaceful world.

But if you were married to Aqua your ending would be:

Kamui helped in the restoration efforts of both Hoshido and Nohr. Various anecdotes of his story were heard around the world. Aqua left no records other than the fact she became a wife. She lead a mysterious existence to the end.

(example attached)

post-16773-0-72968800-1439129253_thumb.jpg

Edited by gayserbeam

I stand to correct you.

Those "Epilogue S" are your half of the ending. When married, your ending is cut in half and combined with your spouse's. You might have noticed that that those endings are half the length of the one where you are single?

If you are single, Kamui's ending is:

After the war, tales of the Hero of Salvation were heard all over the place. However, somehow, no official records were left behind. But it is certain that they had paved their own path to a peaceful world.

But if you were married to Aqua your ending would be:

Kamui helped in the restoration efforts of both Hoshido and Nohr. Various anecdotes of his story were heard around the world. Aqua left no records other than the fact she became a wife. She lead a mysterious existence to the end.

(example attached)

:) Thanks for the info~~

But isn't that female avatar and shigure? I thought epilogue marriages only mention avatar and spouse, does it also mention the 2nd gen character as well in the ending?

:) Thanks for the info~~

But isn't that female avatar and shigure? I thought epilogue marriages only mention avatar and spouse, does it also mention the 2nd gen character as well in the ending?

That picture is the ending if you play as a female Avatar and marry Shigure. It's just a picture from my game I used to illustrate how there are two-part endings, sorry for the confusion. The first part of the ending is explaining what happened to Shigure, then Kamui.

(The husband's ending always comes first, even for Kamui)

Edited by gayserbeam