eclipse is late to the party, as usual (FE8 randomized) [COMPLETE]

eclipse

So, here's the route split--hah, just kidding. Some jerks got between me and Serafew, and I wasn't done shopping!

Skirmish 1

P6bY1s0.png

How to Skirmish.

HamDIwZ.png

Low HP is my only saving grace.

1l4hvtM.png

Generals with claws on wheels.

gvZiMeL.png

Just LOOK at the damage output by the zombie!

8sUf82j.png

And LOOK at how much Gilliam doesn't care about that!

jynxGVw.png

Colm is awesome, as usual.

qKUhvVd.png

. . .erm, Gilliam might care about that one.

vKATLhp.png

This is our boss. Magical.

cmaVkwP.png

. . .and somewhat of a threat, to boot.

11xvbwE.png

Gilliam, getting the stats that matter!

kI73B58.png

Eyeball > Spider

uRt9apS.png

When in doubt, throw the dude in pink armor at the problem.

TYyA9aJ.png

It usually works out.

After doing my shopping, I went to Chapter 9. . .the choice should be obvious! :P:

Chapter 9

Eir's route! Kyle's still a staffbot, while Joshua has some offensive power to his name. Thus, the desert will suck less for a not-promoted Joshua. Plus, keeping his 0% HP ass safe on his own route is more work than it's worth.

TSegr1w.png

. . .Seth is so very dead.

o7Fy7OZ.png

Thank goodness they hit like wet paper towels!

zzbhn2x.png

Bow armors, except I can't Armorslayer them.

NeSN9Us.png

I'm going to kill you slowly and painfully, because my units are too damn weak to do it any other way.

TNPPEHB.png

Thank goodness he doesn't move.

js7WPrX.png

Still don't have enough staff users.

gqf0cgC.png

THIS is what that asshole Sniper does. Twice.

p3hMqdZ.png

Lute gets gud.

9lY53v5.png

Colm's going to be a glass cannon when all is said and done.

eeCTZO1.png

That's a perfect level!

dCS5ahR.png

Lute is still amazing.

AxLkFjz.png

Eventually I got tired of that bullshit, and had Rennac finish the Sniper.

2pHsbpF.png

Iamslightlyscrewed

aDyFl74.png

Typical Kyle level.

Mt7arPC.png

Atypically sucky Colm level.

9HCtjEG.png

Promotion time~!

lUZGdX9.png

This is actually useful.

qVJMFGZ.png

So's this.

791O1LO.png

Gilliam the General

R8i4n1P.png

Gilliam the Great Knight

In the end, I went with Great Knight - Orson the General had five movement, and Great Knights had 6. Oh, and I also needed a mounted guy.

N1mB6YO.png

With the archer held down by both Tethys and Tana, the man dressed as a swordswoman sauntered up to him. "You've got quite the handsome face," he purred, gently stroking the doomed archer's chin with the tip of his blade. "I'll make sure to keep it intact!" The archer winced as Colm forced his tip into him. . .and gurgled as the sword pierced him through. "That was for shooting at my sweet lord," Colm whispered, twisting the blade. The archer's scream dissipated into a gurgle. "Now, then, where's my next victim?" Tethys and Tana slowly backed away from the corpse, and hurried to find another enemy. . .lest Colm's blade feast on them!

lp4krHZ.png

"Lute are you writing weird-ass fanfics about our army again?"

"Absolutely not, sir, why do you ask?"

P4oUdCt.png

"See, totally paying attention to the battlefield!"

IWMZA4g.png

". . .and I will make sure to stay on your good side forever."

"Sir, did you say something?"

"N-not at all!"

4R1CZwy.png

Artur's mad because he didn't get the A support with Lute.

3pDtexD.png

"Psst, Lute?"

"Yeah?"

". . .that was an awesome story."

3FWbO8j.png

"That's IT, I'm not serving next to people with shitty reading material!"

7MUmvri.png

"Pfft, and I don't want some healer scrub next to me!"

GdKde7x.png

"HEY! We've got a boss to nuke! And how am I able to talk, I'm a floating eyeball!"

LxTpkyl.png

When in doubt, break the ice by asking a rhetorical question.

WRNfB9V.png

Lute has an A support with Kyle and a B with Artur. With both of them in range, her accuracy goes through the roof. Relatively speaking.

XMESNyr.png

"That's enough playing, kids. And thanks to your collectively slow asses, all the villages were sacked."

New units!

js7WPrX.png

HP: 85

Mag: 10

Skl: 110

Spd: 10

Luk: 75

Def: 15

Res: 0

Told ya I could make Tethys suck!

. . .and that's it. Where's Amelia's replacement? In Chapter 13. Tee-hee~!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This chapter is dedicated to phobia.

Chapter 10

Q0PoufJ.png

"I can, uh, run circles around everyone. Even if the enemies pay me to scratch their backs with my lance."

gk4K0Tg.png

"I kept my promise to Moniker."

"Uh, Saleh, who's Moniker?"

"You heard nothing, Neimi."

CPQxYkN.png

"I used Erina the Mercenary as a disguise, and that didn't work. . .so I'm gonna be Erina the Myrmidon! No one will suspect me!"

qGgcq6n.png

"I'd rather die than look like. . .this."

ctl9EL2.png

Sir Gilliam, his glorious pink armor glowing like a beachside sunset, charged towards his first mark. His opponent barely got his axe up in time before Sir Gilliam's own Hand Axe cleaved his skull in twain. His mission complete, Sir Gilliam surveyed the rest of his opponents, all of who either hit his shitty Res stat or had weapon triangle advantage--

"What do you think you're doing, Lute?"

"I, uh, need to record these events for all of posterity, and. . ."

"Posterity doesn't need to know my personal weaknesses."

"eeep."

790owp8.png

"My armor is my robes! Which hide more robes! And maybe the engagement ring of the woman who cheated on me the night before I would've proposed to her." :sob:

FZPx7jy.png

"How does an eyeball gain Defense? Why do I wonder such things?"

FnpVEm6.png

Kyle wiped the perspiration from his brow, and smiled. Thanks to his tireless efforts, his healing magic had grown more potent. His biceps, ever-so-slightly more defined than they had been a moment ago, worked seductively under--

"Artur, that's my fanfic, stop writing in it."

"I wasn't writing anything, Lute!"

uxaXxts.png

". . .and that's why you're a disgrace to your mother!"

"That dancer's tongue. . .it almost hurts as much as a weapon. . ."

RzGX7Ho.png

"Oh my gosh, I can't hit that thing, I'M OUT!"

"Hey, target practice, come back! How can I bury my glorious axe into your skull if you dodge and weave so?"

qcNUNUn.png

"Aaah, it feels good to stretch once in a while. Hey, peasant, stop shining that light in my face."

"That mage deflected my blade like it was nothing. . ."

8rzyKc7.png

"Nice ass, Artur."

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, SETH!"

0idP3D5.png

"Your shitty commentary messed with my natural rhythm!"

nE3DBLZ.png

"Who said skeletons shouldn't drink their milk?"

NCaibRU.png

"HOW DO I GET DEFENSE, I'M A BLOODY EYEBALL!"

KelwYfr.png

"Score one for the best-looking girly-guy in the army. . .GILLIAM ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION?!"

1yITxlH.png

"I'm sure no one will notice if I nap on the job. . ."

mGGnz0m.png

"WHICH ONE OF YOU LOSERS WANTS A PIECE OF ME?!"

l8UZQ6O.png

"HEY WE GOT A BRAVE ONE! Rest in peace, sucker."

"Lute, why do you have a wineskin in place of a water bottle?"

"IT GETS RESULTS. UNLIKE YOU, TANA."

6fjJMC2.png

"I want whatever those flying ponies had for breakfast this morning."

ZBYGC7i.png

Even in the face of such adversity, Rennac readied his trusty bow. It had felled many a mighty enemy, and these gnats were most vulnerable to arrows!

"Rennac, don't touch my fanfic papers."

"Not even to promote myself?"

ybJSIwN.png

"THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN OTHER PEOPLE WRITE IN MY FANFIC! DO YOU WANT THESE GUYS TO SPAWN?!"

CIR5T2z.png

"Well, I thought it would be a good challenge. I think they hit an artery."

"Rennac, you're a skeleton."

7NXldt5.png

"We're both down to our very bones. One shot will do either of us in. Surely, the better bow-user--"

"Just for that, I'm fucking shooting you twice."

0gLgV1W.png

"Hey, didn't I get a similar level before?"

e0fcdCO.png

Eirika regarded the cavalier between her and the man who wore her old clothes. "Nothing personal, but you really need to die." The cavalier let out a hearty chuckle. "YOU?! You're nothing but a skinny girl, with a toy too heavy for her!" The myrmidon let out a small chuckle, while brushing a turquoise strand of hair out of her eyes. "I'm the true heroine of this story. And you're just a footnote."

FwFYlKm.png

Before the cavalier could think of a proper response, Eirika's blade lashed out towards the cavalier's trusty steed. The horse reared backwards in shock, throwing its rider to the ground. Eirika nimbly avoided the horse's hooves, and brought her blade down upon her hapless opponent's neck.

"Don't underestimate me."

jobTOs2.png

Roused by the victory of Renais' true princess, Gilliam fought off a horde of enemies. Or something.

qOMLiYw.png

Saleh's steps became lighter, and his tongue sharper.

xGKez1i.png

Even Neimi, the uncertain foot soldier, found it in her to overcome the enemies.

rmu5dlc.png

"That's enough grandstanding. Time to kill you all!"

"With a tome that does half my life, rounded up? Good luck with that, old man!"

cMZo8V5.png

"YOU. . .IMPOSTER! I'M THE STAR MAGE!"

hocFydK.png

"That old man was despoiling eclipse's good name."

"The tome's called Eclipse, Gilliam."

"Guess what, Saleh, you're not the only one that can see outside of this LP."

soCSvjC.png

"Used. . .too much power. . .to see beyond the boundary. . ."

GRThSvD.png

"Fine, I'll gain a level to cap this LP. Not like I'm ever gonna take the field again. Someone's gotta keep the princess safe and all."

So the noble warriors slew the enemies in Carcino, and hurried on to their destination in Jehanna. However. . .

"Princess Eirika, I must insist that you stay back! Our army's morale will falter, should you fall in battle!" Kyle ran a nervous hand through his wavy hair. He knew he'd eventually find Eirika, but he hadn't expected to find her amidst the rebels in Carcino! The princess smiled warmly at his sentiment.

"Thank you for everything Kyle, right down to switching places with me in Renais. But I'm the one that needs to see this through." Eirika's words were interrupted by a swordsman in HER clothes. How could he?!

"Hey, princess, the enemies think that Kyle's in charge, and that I'm you. Don't make 'em think differently?" The man-in-stolen-clothes did have a point, but she was not in the mood for logic.

"YOU'RE THE THIEF THAT STOLE MY CLOTHES!" She'd had that garment since she was fourteen! As she grew into a woman, she'd let the seams out, bit by bit. Somehow, the shirt and skirt still fit her.

"H-hey, take it easy! I had to disguise myself as a girl to slip past the Grado troops in Renvall! Then, I realized that the lack of armor gave me unparalleled mobility and superior cooling in battle. We swordsmen have had it all wrong - skirts are ideal battle wear!" The rest of Colm's retort (and Eirika's subsequent tongue-lashing) was cut short by a pink-haired lancer.

"COLM! Have you been stealing other people's stuff again?" The color drained from Colm's face as Neimi stood in front of him, her arms crossed over her chest.

"NEIMI?!" Eirika couldn't help but chuckle at the man's surprise.

"Do you know him, Neimi?" she teased lightly.

"Yes, sadly. He's a no-good thief with really nice legs. C'mere Colm, it's time for your punishment~!" Kyle, who had been unfortunate enough to be privy to the entire debacle, took an involuntary step backwards.

"Y-your Highness, I'll give it back! Anything to keep Neimi away from me!" For the first time since she'd lost sight of her brother in Renvall, she smiled.

"Neimi, do what you need to. . .and he can keep the clothes. . .as a present from me." Kyle took another step backwards.

"Yes, Your Highness! Now be a good little Colm and come with me~!" Kyle took three more steps, this time clearing a path to the tent's entrance.

"HEEEELP!" Eirika couldn't help but feel a bit sorry for the young man. Yes, he'd erred, but she was certain that Neimi would set him straight. I want to see if he's truly serious about what he said about skirts in battle. But I couldn't very well say that to his face. I owe you one, Neimi. She turned to Kyle, who'd somehow hidden himself behind a bedroll.

"Huh. I think I will stay in back, after all. This is the funniest thing I've seen since Ephraim got a sausage stuck up his nose. Kyle, I leave the rest to you." Kyle gulped hard. He had no fighting capabilities of his own (yet), but if that was the princess' order, who was he to argue?

"Y-yes, Your Majesty. I shall continue to lead your army towards victory!"

New guys

Q0PoufJ.png

HP: 80

Str: 70

Skl: 45

Spd: 20

Luk: 25

Def: 35

Res: 50

If I was the type to tower-grind, I'd totally use her! But. . .I'm not, so I'll see if I can make her useful (she's only got 19 levels to use those growths).

gk4K0Tg.png

HP: 30

Str: 65

Skl: 40

Spd: 0

Luk: 0

Def: 10

Res: 120

Saleh still thinks he's a mage.

CPQxYkN.png

HP: 50

Str: 30

Skl: 15

Spd: 0

Def: 115

Res: 80

It's like Guy! But, uh, slower.

qGgcq6n.png

HP: 70

Mag: 0

Skl: 15

Spd: 115

Luk: 5

Def: 30

Res: 45

TOO MANY STAFFBOTS!

Oh my gosh, your update had me roaring with laughter at the end ^^; made my night.

Neimi is quite good yes? Do you plan on using her long term if you can?

Oh my gosh, your update had me roaring with laughter at the end ^^; made my night.

Neimi is quite good yes? Do you plan on using her long term if you can?

That. . .shall be covered in a future update. Being unable to damage bulky stuff is a wee bit of a hindrance. . .

That. . .shall be covered in a future update. Being unable to damage bulky stuff is a wee bit of a hindrance. . .

I was going to say, she can just use the HEAVY SPEAR or something, then I looked at her con... :Neimii:

Turns out I was right to be hyped about this chapter.

Congratulations !

I was going to say, she can just use the HEAVY SPEAR or something, then I looked at her con... :Neimii:

It's actually slightly worse than Recuit!Amelia, I think.

Which means it's truly awfull.

Well unlike Recruit!Amelia, this recruits got tons of speed to make up for it lol.

Turns out I was right to be hyped about this chapter.

Congratulations !

Thanks~!

And. . .*checks base stats*

OW.

Neimi's saving grace, so far, is the fact that Slim Lances are godly in this run.

. . .and back to being boring! I, uh, kinda used up all my creativity in the last post.

Chapter 11

zfiOVaq.png

NO.

4FIBl0f.png

Niche.

rw0u1TS.png

Meh.

hSotiwj.png

Somehow worse than the Short Bow.

ky5KRBX.png

Method of re-death: Slap to the face.

oDUFr2O.png

It got stronger.

xvxdwlQ.png

I think 23 Skill is some kind of magical number.

Kl6lYdD.png

YOU THOUGHT MYRRH WOULD ALWAYS BE GOOD?

YOU THOUGHT WRONG!

RZCkzQT.png

If this guy had a weapon with zero MT, he'd do 26 damage to Myrrh.

tHUNKA4.png

If their HP was better, they'd be scary.

IIl09bY.png

LALALA I HAVE AN ARCHER YOU'RE NOT SCARY LALALA--

oh, and a mage, too. But anything else? I'm slightly fucked.

m69tipK.png

And Hayden had to be a chick, to boot.

RHKIAx2.png

Artur gains the important stats.

iIZySfe.png

So does Saleh.

8JlToLB.png

The lack of doubling isn't because Colm sucks. It's because these guys scale hard.

K8BvwTI.png

Someone remind me why I brought her along.

NZcisnS.png

Where's Merric when you need him?

uPbQak3.png

Shitty hit rate aside, this thing is somewhat better than an Iron Lance.

O04LuR8.png

This is the kind of Eir many a draft run wishes they had! :P:

L6FI122.png

stillawall.jpg

Lq6fCS4.png

Hayden won't be tempted to run out after these guys!

kYpvyq5.png

Gilliam can tank, hit back, and be competent~!

l9Dj43H.png

Saleh can, uh, go over there.

KxT8Kqd.png

Not scary at all.

dI8hNkh.png

Either Myrrh dies of attrition, or the enemy dies in two hits.

fsafkxe.png

THIS IS WHY YOU SUCK.

iHQS4sv.png

. . .WHY. . .

QtSvXI6.png

NO.

f2VERwD.png

The shitty level-up bug bit Lute, too.

JCfjoHk.png

KYLE SHOWS HIS ARMY HOW IT'S DONE.

WfRjbRK.png

It, uh, rubs off on Neimi. A little.

New Units

xvxdwlQ.png

HP: 80

Str: 10

Skl: 0

Spd: 85

Luk: 40

Def: 35

Res: 40

"Better than Karla" isn't good enough for this army.

Kl6lYdD.png

HP: 0

Str: 25

Skl: 120

Spd: 50

Luk: 45

Def: 55

Res: 35

Her base defensive properties look decent, on paper. However, any enemy with more than 4 AS will 2RKO her (1RKO if they have more than 25 physical MT or 26 magical MT), her starting weapon is inaccurate, weak, and heavy, and I'd need to rig her Strength/Speed growths so she doesn't suck.

If I seriously wanted to use her, I'd have her use Seth's Crimson Eye, and hope that she has the Skill necessary to hit. However, Seth flies, and she doesn't, meaning that she's benched. . .except for Chapter 14, for recruitment.

I would agree you myrrh is worse than mine. Till I realized she is a 8 moving monster who gains the stats she needs to be terrifying. Get her to 20 and she will be one of the scariest units in your army provided you get her a crimson eye or a demon surge because they are considered magic damage. Not to mention you never have to worry about the weapon breaking either. This would require some babying but she can easily become tanky enough where speed doesn't matter. Point I'm trying to make here is at least yours is salvageable. mine is permanently a 1 movement loser who uses weapons.

sweet fanfic though

Edited by MrNight48

I would agree you myrrh is worse than mine. Till I realized she is a 8 moving monster who gains the stats she needs to be terrifying. Get her to 20 and she will be one of the scariest units in your army provided you get her a crimson eye or a demon surge because they are considered magic damage. Not to mention you never have to worry about the weapon breaking either. This would require some babying but she can easily become tanky enough where speed doesn't matter. Point I'm trying to make here is at least yours is salvageable. mine is permanently a 1 movement loser who uses weapons.

sweet fanfic though

isnt your myrrh awesome though aside from the 1 move?

also

O04LuR8.png

This is the kind of Eir many a draft run wishes they had! :P:

#notjealous

Wow, you managed to get a playthrough where both Myrrh and Tethys suck. Congrats.

And I found a way to use Saleh, despite having 0% growth in two stats that matter. :P:

Since the point of this playthrough was to make the OP units not-OP and the bad units better, I think I succeeded? Thanks~!

sweet fanfic though

Spoiler: I tried. You can see how well that went below (hint: BADLY).

And thanks~!

also

#notjealous

You finished, I didn't, so congratulations to YOU!

I'm crying at the Lute fan fiction, beautiful.

Rennac is a pretty chill guy. Good defense, spooky skeleton.

Thanks~!

Alas, Rennac is one-of-a-kind. . .

Now, then. . .

Chapter 12, or the miracle of "how did eclipse avoid that glitch?"

(actually, I have no fucking clue. . .or it could be the remote possibility that I had Seth lure out the other Mogalls while not triggering the reinforcements, which in turn influenced the Bael's movement. . .or. . .yeah, no fucking clue)

R0cAygG.png

This is Saleh's replacement.

lmSu3zW.png

Beacon Bow should be helpful on this chapter.

PZkoBvc.png

OP weapon for OP unit.

r9BcLPY.png

Nothing that a competent mage can't handle!

O9BolrZ.png

I SAID, LUTE IS GOING TO KICK YOUR ASS.

Qeix8ir.png

The only reason why I'm not super-screwed is because of their HP.

i7qaAu7.png

Get wrecked by magic.

uYFoGXU.png

"THAT'S AMAZING!" said no one on my team.

c7Ts0Ow.png

Someone's asking for a Silver Bow to the face.

rTXoEZo.png

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET TOO MANY SHIN LEVELS!

ciswGmG.png

Seth's shit stats are still somewhat suitable.

UBnnT3B.png

Not worried about this chapter at all.

fenqiJ8.png

"I'm going to take my weapon and go the fuck away, don't mind me~!"

gRDC71S.png

Is she trying to be Rennac? Without the offense?

qYlcOWC.png

You're a bad unit when Saleh hits harder than you.

2lFSsTe.png

WTF.

7uBvtLz.png

Kyle - showing people how to gain levels.

2SuNQj4.png

In an extended battle, Seth will lose. That Mogall doubles him, while Seth has a slim chance of missing.

fYWh0wf.png

YOU ARE KIND OF A LOSER IF YOU TAKE MORE THAN TWO HIT POINTS OF DAMAGE FROM THESE GUYS.

ERNY1bR.png

That's the same level as last time. ;/

JzTev7V.png

Unit name: Seth

Unit effect: Has a +10 modifier to crit, due to Skill being his best stat

Other notes: Flying is what keeps him in this army

vH09L4g.png

I turtled like crazy, so perhaps that caused the Bael to take a different path. Or maybe my emulator allows for unit overlap. Either way, I managed to avoid that glitch, and Rennac thanks me by OHKOing this jerk.

CBkYMVc.png

The Beacon Bow at work.

fzlkvcS.png

I get a redheaded magical unit from the village. . .but it's not Ewan.

Thanks to this, my headcanon is that Joshua, Tethys, and Ewan all share Ismaire as a mother.

acxITvx.png

My answer to every enemy horse unit that's a threat.

qYorgzS.png

Kyle's gonna kick some serious ass on promotion.

Xwxev36.png

Colm was hit. But the Rapier is THE anti-Tarvos weapon.

(except when they have reavers, but that's what the Horseslayer is for)

nrzyfd3.png

The strategy for this map was "trigger a wave of reinforcements, then choose a spot to turtle. Repeat until map is over." It's boring and scrubby, but so very effective.

pO4DzZQ.png

That's the worst possible level he can get.

iKCbvSy.png

This is a problem for those who don't believe. :P:

qGGHm7h.png

Guess how much RNG abuse it took for me to kill this guy?

WGYyaM1.png

A just reward for playing like an ass.

L5Ntgtk.png

Lute chips.

9SLROHY.png

So that Tana can do more than look pretty.

Si9IyD0.png

Colm's gonna hit like a truck.

QEqG5qH.png

Saleh will, uh, avoid status staves. Yeah.

KPtGos2.png

YES I RNG ABUSED FOR THAT!

S75uBMo.png

Pain in the ass confirmed. That's Colm-levels of squishy.

LtMIdNZ.png

Kyle's final level was blank.

This is what he'd look like as a Bishop.

UComFPU.png

And as a Sage.

I went with Bishop because Lute's gonna go Sage.

8M4skUq.png

You're behind on your Strength growth, girl. So, using the powers of "rewind that stat growth". . .

jKOzzMN.png

. . .tee-hee~!

Rigged that Strength growth, and got an unexpected Defense along with it.

W66Vm7o.png

Had to rig this, too.

TiOSkHi.png

Still terrible. Assuming I gave her every last Speed proc, she'd be doubled by capped enemies.

bP6nwDm.png

"MY GOODNESS Saleh, you really grew your hair out!"

New units

R0cAygG.png

HP: 45

Str: 0

Spd: 5

Luk: 90

Def: 80

Res: 120

Like Rennac, she wields bows. UNLIKE Rennac, she doesn't have the bases or the Strength to warrant that spread. OUT!

fzlkvcS.png

HP: 25

Mag: 50

Skl: 100

Spd: 60

Def: 0

Res: 50

The exact opposite of L'Arachel. However, she can't cheese her way out of damage through supports, so she gets the bench.

Edited by eclipse

Due to the way that my emulator saves screenshots, I missed half of the chapter.

Chapter 13

My first turn involved Duessel/Colm going up north to kill the archer, Myrrh/Rennac going south. . .so that Myrrh could use her movement and SIT on the ballista, and everyone else preparing for the first bastard horseguy. I say bastard because he doubles every last person on my team with not-shabby offense.

This was the second legitimately hard chapter of the game, because of the amount of reinforcements flying around. There's some from behind, with the wall in front, and eventually cavaliers from the front and Pablo behind. But Pablo doesn't do much of importance, because he can kiss my ass.

OqjPRTY.png

So this is the first thing that I got - a usually bad level by Seth. Except it wasn't as bad as it looked.

knbIs8Y.png

This is Cormag.

ck2jHXC.png

This is where he fucking spawns.

I'm trying to recruit everyone (while keeping everyone else alive), and I can't rescue-drop people on a mountain. What's a clipsey gonna do?

m6tu9Yb.png

Go into Nightmare, and temporarily make Ephraim fly.

GZwhgYB.png

There are the bastards guarding Ephraim. They're better than Kyle and Forde in vanilla FE.

agCSZDy.png

Normally, I'd have a sarcastic response, but Colm needed that stat.

u9SSkp3.png

Saleh is ready to kick ass and. . .wait, he can wield a weapon.

4uz76Rw.png

This is what I mean by stupidly strong horsemen. The Iron Sword is about as accurate as my weapons get, and Gilliam isn't exactly a slouch, stat-wise. That fort doesn't help my hit problems.

Bbe9CbE.png

And that's the last Strength level we'll see out of Gilliam!

uomHCCg.png

Best tactician, folks!

928cpnV.png

Rennac has capped Defense!

n9vwlyW.png

Meet Amelia. . .er, Garcia. I'll show his stats later.

3vgTO3N.png

Slowly getting out of doubling range.

1hFuyv7.png

Lute's gonna promote! Later.

AOidvLZ.png

This might take a while. Keep in mind that Gilliam's Strength is capped.

KtVThyY.png

Hi Pablo, I hope you enjoy watching your leader go down.

fsNT7en.png

I dislike Fire/Water supports on principle, but I won't argue with the +15 accuracy! Artur donates +10 accuracy.

So, who wants to guess how inaccurate that would be if both of Lute's fanboys were out of range?

RJCkqmi.png

I rigged this, and I am not fucking sorry.

PGpkdia.png

Who's that dead boss?

7xpsmYy.png

Seth spites me. But not that I care, that stupid boss is dead!

PqBCI6D.png

Hey asshole, you're between me and a lot of shops.

New guys

DG2nrWH.png

HP: 35

Mag: 55

Spd: 35

Luk: 45

Def: 95

Res: 0

Uhhh. . .like Artur, he'll never get a Shin level. Unlike Artur, the only stellar growths he has are Mag/Def. . .so yeah. . .sorry, dude. In a grind run, he'd be usable (barely).

knbIs8Y.png

HP: 0

Str: 85

Skl: 100

Spd: 45

Luk: 55

Def: 50

Res: 60

He's a Recruit(2) to boot. He outclasses Joshua, so he is SO on the team!

actually you can rescue drop people on a mountain with the randomizer's crazy glitch, that's how i got pupilmag

Tried, didn't work (since I would've needed a crazy rescue chain involving Seth, Innes, Gilliam, and Kyle). It's either certain mountain tiles, or certain units.

Need to figure out how to do Chapter 18 without surrounding myself with Gorgons. Apparently, some of the spawn with Shadowshot.

Ephraim temporarily became a DBZ character either that or Tinker Bell hit him with magic dust.

He drank Red Bull. :P:

Finally, a unit worth using!

Implying that Gilliam's not worth using. :P:

Also I have a feeling Ephraim's gonna be mvp

Though he looks like Est. . .he is not the Est of this game.

He'll be one of the MVPs of this game, though!

you got so lucky with ephraim having high base hp, dat 0 growth

I wanted to get every last character before doling out stat boosters. I have two Robes I can give him, if I really need him to be bulkier.

Still need to do some calculations regarding the Demon King (since I'm not there yet), but I think Artur's gonna need two of 'em.