FE11 H5 0% growths, with commentary (complete)

Congratulations on finishing. I'm slightly surprised you didn't bother to put calcs in for the final video, but I crunched them myself and I believe it's something like 13% total cumulative chance of success on the final map (Boah critting at 97.24 true hit 23 crit, then Tiki hitting twice at 77.22 with Medeus hitting her back at 96.22 inbetween). It's funny how that ends up about as reliable as the Chapter 3 bosskill!

I didn't bother to calc Jake and Beck's chances of succcess of killing the Draco to convoy pass Warp because that's a headache and you have to factor in crits too. Actually I didn't bother to do that for Tiki either, so I suppose overall the chance of success is maybe slightly higher than 13% but whatever.

Edited by Irysa

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on finishing this fantastic run! You gave us plenty new/effective strategies, which I never would've thought of myself. Do you always calculate on how much damage/remaining HP you have after a round of combat? That unfortunately never works for me :( I guess I should've tried harder in school, but any "easy" way to know how much damage you will receive?

Hoping you will do another FE game that I am familiar with in the future. FE4~5 are two games I never played, just because I can't get a legit cartridge. I don't like playing anything that I don't own XD Good luck and thank you again for this great experience.

Congratulations on finishing this fantastic run! You gave us plenty new/effective strategies, which I never would've thought of myself. Do you always calculate on how much damage/remaining HP you have after a round of combat? That unfortunately never works for me :( I guess I should've tried harder in school, but any "easy" way to know how much damage you will receive?

i am not a mental math genius, but i've been good at it since i was young and playing fire emblem keeps that skill trained. arthur benjamin has a great book titled "secrets to mental math" in which he describes the techniques that the brain uses to do quick arithmetic.

Congrats on concluding another run. I should've asked how success chances are calculated although my values only seem to be off when it involves critting.

yeah i just never assume a crit unless i need one. it's easier that way. tha approximation is good enough as long as i'm not using the wing spear. if the calculation gets too complex then i'll resort to simulation (which never happens in FE11 because of no skills).

Edited by dondon151