FE11 H5 0% growths, with commentary (complete)

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This LTC is amazing. I didn't know using warp actually warped you to the end of the game! Is this a glitch or something? Because it must be one, and therefore I should ask you why didn't you use that on chapter 3 to make things more easier.

This LTC is amazing. I didn't know using warp actually warped you to the end of the game! Is this a glitch or something? Because it must be one, and therefore I should ask you why didn't you use that on chapter 3 to make things more easier.

Jeigan needs to be a Dracoknight for it to work.

Chapter 4 is completed in 5 turns.

Chapter information

New characters
P9ZDlLo.png
Just like how Caeda is defined by her Wing Spear, so is Merric defined by his Excalibur. The differences, however, are that Merric’s class has lower movement and Excalibur is soft-locked to him - any male unit with B rank tomes can use it. Excalibur also cannot be forged, but it’s strong enough unaltered to serve all of our needs.
dqDqwKL.png
Matthis is literally a generic cavalier with 2 personal base HP and D rank lances. He doesn’t even have any base luk.

Forge name "GlueFactory" courtesy of Upside-DownFish.

Nice 5 turn, will the Wolfguard be any use? I imagine Hardin, Wolf and Sedgar may get some minor use before they fall off, but yeah.

hardin is pretty good and the horsemen end up doing some curious things in this playthrough

hey does that make Matthis a better enemy-sponge than Jeigan?

yeah, he also has less def too

hardin is pretty good and the horsemen end up doing some curious things in this playthrough

Neato, can't wait to see em in action in something like this.

I figure the Horsemen are valuable if nothing else, for reclassing to General for that juicy +Def, and/or putting their existing Bow rank to use...well, ok maybe the first part

Edited by Elieson

Just having a promoted class set is going to make them more useful than a lot of people for a decent amount of time.

9 mov with a Steel Bow on Horseman can probably help out somewhere, since they're stronger and more accurate than Javelins, and team efforts count on Hard-To-ORKO-Mooks.

In the old run dondon reclassed Jagen to swordmaster and fought the fighters. I think I like that strategy more. Sadly, I can't find the video because it disappeared.

Yeah, I also wish you hadn't been deleting past runs. Even if the strat is outdated, where else can you find such a well-executed exhibition of the old style where you position everyone carefully to build supports and all that. It looked like a work of art. You may have shaved off a bunch of turns in every other map since then, but where else can you find footage of FE6, for example, played within that playstyle in such a meticulous way?

I know it wasn't the best strategy, but it was an awesome strategy. I'm gonna miss the novelty of Swordmaster Jagen, Bantu, Cavalier Wrys and Berserker Etzel.