Leveling Up system and Eternal Seal

Undecim

So, I know that the second seal doesn't reset the level anymore, and the eternal seal will raise your max level when used at level 20, but can it only be used once per character? When you use second seal, can you apply the Eternal seal again or do you now stay level 25, not 20? I am mostly worried about how I will be able to max out my character stats this time around in Fates, assuming I can at all without needing stat-boosting items.

Unlimited usages of seals

Some characters have 0% growths (mostly magic), so trying to get some/most characters to max magic will be ridiculous, though it depends on the magic cap in question as well.

At 20% growth (assuming you can even get it) it'd take 125 levels to hit 25 in the stat

When you parallel seal, your level stays the same, except in special classes like Singer, Dread Fighter, Dark Flier, Lodestar, Great Lord, that are single tiered

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

So, I know that the second seal doesn't reset the level anymore, and the eternal seal will raise your max level when used at level 20, but can it only be used once per character? When you use second seal, can you apply the Eternal seal again or do you now stay level 25, not 20? I am mostly worried about how I will be able to max out my character stats this time around in Fates, assuming I can at all without needing stat-boosting items.

Eternal seals can be used as much as you want for each character (maybe the level cap is 99? if there even is one?). They're really expensive though lol

When you use the second seal, you can use the eternal seal again afterwards; the second seal changes your class, but you remain the level you're at.

For example, if I wanted to second seal my level 25 Holy Lancer Oboro into Great Merchant, she would be a level 25 Great Merchant afterwards, and I can use another eternal seal afterwards to get her level cap from 25 to 30.

There is no known level cap with Eternal Seals currently however it only shows you up to lv.99 on the status screen.

Also, I SEVERLY spoiled myself in the map section of the DLC for Fire emblem fates. I thought the text would say something like "explains the history of the invisible history/characters" or such but it was WAY worse. Unless you like spoilers, stay away from the Invisible kingdom dlc description (not the story line, but the extra 2 map dlc) or else you will hate yourself forever.