Help! Gold! How to make it?! ...And Game Summary!

PuffPuff

No, you don't get the point…. Hoshidan weapons can be used by Nohrians and Nohrian weapons can be used by Hoshidans.

Spells and Tomes are functionally the same thing and any class that can use one can use the other. Dark Knights can use Horse God. Exorcists can use Ginnungagap. etc.

Okay.

I'll have a look at that! Well...Levin Swords may be worth a shot in some cases till your troops get better skills and stats.

EDIT:

pwrydb.jpg

Better have a better look at the skills. Their personnel and new ones to put them to full use. Ophelia also has the ability to raise her crit by +10 by just equipping three tomes! So Ophelia would be the best choice for a hex user in the game!

Midoriko should get Luna, Sol, Easy Life, etc for her personnel skill, Lucky Charm which adds 20% to activation rate of those skills!
Ephanie's Wicked Fantasy will prove to be useful for men! Her Stubboness will be great to recover her 20% at the start of the battle!
Lutz's personnel skill, Lucky Soul will be useful for weapons that take crit evade away!
With Mozume's Farmland Master will be of some help along with Azure's Personnel skill.
Lutz's personnel skill is a consideration to have him use the Excalibur tome! :D
Merric strikes again. Just needs All Stats+1 along with Def and Res draining skills to make spamming with Excalibur worthwhile!
-----
It'll be a big help for Midoriko's Personnel skill to allow her to more easily attain money with the Easy Life skill. Anna's bow should make it even more better to allow her to have 25% more to activating it along with in addition to her own luck!
Edited by Princess_Florina

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaze only leaves if he doesn't have an A support with Corrin in Hoshido route, not Nohr.

Oh.

-----

YTtB1Z.jpg

rdYkVH.jpg

I have my plan into motion. Have to get another staff user for healing utility which Leo's kid can fit the bill. Because after Ch 14, gonna use the Marriage Seal on her to reclass her into a Trueblade for the Astra skill, then get an A support with Flora, or Jakob so she can be able to re-class back into a maid. Yes...she is going to get Astra and she can get it quickly as you only need to be a LV5 Trueblade to learn it! Throwing Kunai's multiple times will be really cool and she can do this!

-----

Money shouldn't be a problem as already 3k more was obtained from the Gaiden. More should be in Ch12, I've heard! Otherwise can sell some of the treasures there for it!

I have my plan into motion. Have to get another staff user for healing utility which Leo's kid can fit the bill. Because after Ch 14, gonna use the Marriage Seal on her to reclass her into a Trueblade for the Astra skill, then get an A support with Flora, or Jakob so she can be able to re-class back into a maid. Yes...she is going to get Astra and she can get it quickly as you only need to be a LV5 Trueblade to learn it! Throwing Kunai's multiple times will be really cool and she can do this!

Felicia can always reclass back to Maid without supports o_o

also considering she's quite weak (low Str base, low Str growths, Kunai are weak, low caps, low modifiers), Astra isn't the best choice for her. Luna/Breaking Sky would do a lot more dmg if you must use her as an offensive unit. unless ofc you're gonna exclusively use the magic kunai (Felicia's Ice Tray at a weak 4 Mt or Explosive Shuriken at a meh 9 Mt and her Mag growth is still only average at best)

Edited by GoXDS

Felicia can always reclass back to Maid without supports o_o

also considering she's quite weak (low Str base, low Str growths, Kunai are weak, low caps, low modifiers), Astra isn't the best choice for her. Luna/Breaking Sky would do a lot more dmg if you must use her as an offensive unit. unless ofc you're gonna exclusively use the magic kunai (Felicia's Ice Tray at a weak 4 Mt or Explosive Shuriken at a meh 9 Mt and her Mag growth is still only average at best)

eUX9Iv.jpg

*Giggle*

That is a problem. I can have her support with an Iron clad for the Luna skill as well as the Astra with a Marriage Seal afterwards. Astra will still be useful for the multiple Kunai hitting as these may stack with the stat lowering weakening the foe like a limp noodle getting easy EXP for the others. She only needs a Buddy and Marriage Seal and only needs to level up once in both classes for them. :D

eUX9Iv.jpg

*Giggle*

That is a problem. I can have her support with an Iron clad for the Luna skill as well as the Astra with a Marriage Seal afterwards. Astra will still be useful for the multiple Kunai hitting as these may stack with the stat lowering weakening the foe like a limp noodle getting easy EXP for the others. She only needs a Buddy and Marriage Seal and only needs to level up once in both classes for them. :D

Astra doesn't make debuffs apply five times, unfortunately. Also, she'll have to level up three times in each class. If you make her a Trueblade, first she'll learn Flowing Strike, then Vantage, then Astra; as the game is making up for you missing the Samurai class. Likewise, to learn Luna you'll have to learn Open Assault and Rescue (if you support a Cavalier) or Defense+2 and Closed Defense (if you support a Knight).

*Giggle*

adding on, Debuffs almost never stack (forget what the exceptions were) even if 2 different people use Hidden weapon or Seals. it just uses the largest debuff.

one good thing about Astra though is that in Guard Stance, each attack will count towards the gauge ^^

Edited by GoXDS

vXxKvQ.jpg
Got a golden ball which was a Silver Lance.
DKJzi2.jpg
Mozume LV12/5
She's making money!!!!! Have 3 Goddess Icons to further increase her luck for the skill to activate more often!
ooCepc.jpg
Azure
Finally got her an Angel Robe!
lEow2Y.jpg
Kami
Need to have him get all the boss kills because his EXP gains are too lousy now! He's about at 22. 13 levels to go!
jr0kBx.jpg
Sophie
2 more and she'll get promoted!
lCvSrQ.jpg
Elise
Same with her!
LcsHO5.jpg
Ophelia
Another 5. It'll save money for now until enough is made!
uORZym.jpg
Effie
LV18/1
Onward to getting Luna. Then getting re-classed to General for Pavise!
TDF6j6.jpg
Ephanie
LV13/1/1
She got reclassed to a Merc then to a Hero. Onward to getting Sol!
m5AQ62.jpg
Kana
Getting her to 20 which should be easy with her 4th skill. 1.2% more EXP gained.
8aUhr5.jpg
Midoriko
Lv14/2
Only 3 levels to go.
nROi09.jpg
I'm so sorry that I made a mistake in the earlier chapters 12 and under as the cities that I've not visited as I didn't know that I had to step on the tiles to get them. Because there were no doors like there were in the other games. But...it's nice now that this game is getting much more enjoyable now as like Thracia, not all chapters are hard. But...it not bad at all to use Steel weapons either when they are promoted. Sure you lose 3 AS and 5 avoid, but Mozume is getting fucking awesome with my Trident(Forged Steel Lance) and she already picked up two gold coins plus the 10k gold. Looks like I'm in buisness and can finally promote Elise, Ophelia, Sophie, Effie(Already did), Ephanie(Already did!) She's a Great Knight now. There is an ability, Fortune that also increases EXP which wanna buy for Kami later, but only Exorcists, Basara's and Spellcasters can get it! Only Izuma in this route will have this which hoping that his skill can be bought later in the skill shop. Looks like money isn't a problem now that chapters already give you enough.

Kami

Need to have him get all the boss kills because his EXP gains are too lousy now! He's about at 22. 13 levels to go!
Kana
Getting her to 20 which should be easy with her 4th skill. 1.2% more EXP gained.

Kamui has 1.2x more exp, too o_o if his exp gains are lousy, Kanna is just as lousy and everyone else is even lousier. besides Spellcasters with their Lvl 10 Skill (though very unreliable)

Kamui has 1.2x more exp, too o_o if his exp gains are lousy, Kanna is just as lousy and everyone else is even lousier. besides Spellcasters with their Lvl 10 Skill (though very unreliable)

Being a couple levels above the enemies can easily make a larger difference than the skill.

Being a couple levels above the enemies can easily make a larger difference than the skill.

isn't that the point where you stop feeding 1 unit? Lol plus I see Kamui being Lvl 21 (Dark Falcon it looks like?) and I see lvl 1 Effie so there are some units at the same lvl (unless early promote)

@GO

He's not getting fed in awhile since EXP gains suck too much for him that the other characters need alot more! He's only getting boss kills for now. I have him close to LV23 now and at Ch15. Unlocked 4 moore gaidens to get them more experienced and 2 more will come after getting Izuna and Xandar as I plan to pair Elise and Berka with them. Izuna for the Fortune skill and Xandar for the shields Aegis and Pavise!

orwg64.jpg

He's so cute! <3

D4I6ci.jpg

IYtXZL.jpg

ftgD56.jpg

This is cute.

But...Carter hates him. -.-

aednHX.jpg

There she has it! Astra! She gets Str whenever she is in a melee class. Hoping that after reclassing her into both a Great Knight and Paladin for the Luna and Aegis skills, she'll had got enough Str. LV26 Paladin and LV31 Maid! Thankfully, upgrading the shop to LV2 got more seals to purchase as well.

dDjqv2.jpg

My Other Ultimate is only 5 levels away! (Ch24)

Mdrsfa.jpg

YES! My Ultimate Ninja is born! Now to get him Clear Mind, Aggressor and Sol/Aether!

i4q1dj.jpg

^_^

V902FG.jpg

9vQwc4.jpg

QTeZR1.jpg

4DH05G.jpg

k8isk4.jpg

UO2Mbx.jpg

XMJdzS.jpg

wCYLC3.jpg

Great along with this catchy Chinese tune (Ch23 Nohr)!

-----

Galeforce is still abusable with Luna, Aether and Aggressor skills!

Ch24 Start

JvDNuI.jpg

Yep! Gave him most of the EXP there and he now has Sol and Axebreaker! Did this first before making him his final class!

CVXdhK.jpg

She'll get the Energy Drop in the shop for 10k gold and a Power Tonic every chapter and it'll be decent! I can't do this with Flora as she joins too late! -.-

...And this adding along with it makes it even better!

pIThUi.jpg

Looks like the Level Cap is reached. Shoot! Have to get him an Eternal Seal now! Limitbreaking time!

CWsr62.jpg

She's a beast even with her fair power. She is being like in her description now. Even at 0 dmg, she does over 30ish damage with Luna'd hits! :D Going to make her have more powerful forges and power to worsen her! With stats already lowered, her Astra really hurts!

THE BERSERKER AXE

tsLdUS.jpg

Thankfully, got three manuals! Used 2 of them!

QNlNI1.jpg

It saps 30% of your heath away every time it is used. Useful for when you have Lifetaker, Sol, and, or of course Galeforce! Best with Galeforce actually, as it can activate it more easily and you can actually switch the weapon after you get another turn! Tested it in the Chrom episode and it is godsend whenever Dragon Fang activates along with this! Sol will recover more whenever it activates. Finding this a better choice over the Killer Axe for him! :D

Just got 2 of these throughout the game and forged it! It now has 19 MT and having Galeforce and Sol for insurance, it'll be very useful post game future DLC's and the final chapters. He's already recorded in the Einherjar as it does this automatically in this game! Useful in player phases it'll be great to activate Galforces more often then switching it when he gets another turn.

No Grind

DID IT! BEAT THE NOHR PATH ON NORMAL CLASSIC with no EXP DLC! It was a bugger bigger than Thracia776. -.- I need some advil.

Wheee!!!!

Congratulations!

Even without the EXP DLC you got yourself pretty good units!

Thanks! :D

I've got Ophelia to learn Lifetaker at the Final Chapter as well as Kaze learning Swordfire as well. Transferred them and will bring them out later in theHoshido route towards endgame to continue with them to get them even better skills. Kami, Sophie andFelicia were the other three to be transfferred! Transffered as they were MVP.

----

kjpqLI.jpg
My new creation looks regal after slaughtering a foe! Love it!
nUZqG7.jpg
Cherie/Sherry
She's a ninja.
uXoAuW.jpg
I only have her Sing.
xBIYsE.jpg
Yes. I'm going to use her for Laguz sake and can find weapons later in the game and can get lethal with Deadly Breath, Venom, and Counter skills.
ko7bDz.jpg
Yes.
She's very gentle. Going to use her.
q280YU.jpg

The tomboy girl will soon show the ways of the sword across the world! Like Karla and Fir.

Someone started Hoshido side, fufufufufufu
Well i think this'll be much easier side than nohr, at least by what people are saying anyway gl in completing this. : P
So jelly i can't have this game yet!

Someone started Hoshido side, fufufufufufu

Well i think this'll be much easier side than nohr, at least by what people are saying anyway gl in completing this. : P

So jelly i can't have this game yet!

It is. Hoshido normal is a fat joke in terms of difficulty. The last few chapters pick up a bit but nothing substantial. The final boss, you can cut their HP in half with a staff lol

It'll be wonderful once I make Sakura, Yukimura and Mitama rally bots. But...getting Rally Str will have to be purchased at the skill shop since there are no Berserkers in the Hoshidian party. Want to have a break from all the hardness. :D

Party

----

-MU

-Mozume

-Rinkah

-Sakura

-Hana

-Saizou

-Setsuna

-Oboro

-Ryoma

-Yukimura

-Midoriko

-Mitama

-Syalla

13 should be good for that they almost always let you select that many each chapter.

Pairings

-----

Kaze+Setsuna

Azama+Mozume

Tsukuyomi+Sakura

Kaze=Setsuna for her skill rasing skills, Sun God and Bowfaire. Plus her Skill proc should shoot through the roof for her Bows as I plan to have her into a Great Merchant in the end.

Azama=Mozume For the Aptitude skill along with her chance to getting Rally Luck to start off.

Tsukuyomi=Sakura

To have the skills that a War Priestess could have along with the skills that a Spellcaster can have. Plus Magic Counter along with attacking other magical enemies during their phase is evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su47OYXD3Pg

This brings the series on a whole new level of respecting someone that you have to fight on the Hoshido path. This would have to be rated T if they're to keep these in unedited!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcsHt7bwGb8

Homosexual relationships will never go into NOA's domain. Ever.