Help! Gold! How to make it?! ...And Game Summary!

PuffPuff

Homosexual relationships will never go into NOA's domain. Ever.

NoA released a press statement months ago saying there would be gay marriage in Fire Emblem Fates. That's the only thing that we do know they are keeping.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/6/23/8836513/fire-emblem-fates-same-sex-relationships-nintendo

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 weeks late, but yeahhh I do lol how'd you know

Are you doing Normal or Hard for Birthright?

Said it in the dislike FE Fates Characters topic. XP

Birthright: Normal

Edited by Princess_Florina

Start Of Ch19.

noWzRX.jpg

Priceless.

w1TErP.jpg

Having her go with this class for awhile till LV31 before getting her Galeforce. Don't want to deal with the arrow weakness much this time and getting her a chance to hit some defense!

liCBrN.jpg

She's got it made with this class. Great Merchant is useless on Hoshido.

fpNsap.jpg

It's working. Only can get Rally Speed now since the other two are only obtained through Pendlum transfer to other route/Skill shop. The Rally Luck that she has right off the bat helps activate Fortune some!

q9uFkz.jpg

Only about an 8% chance at Lethality activation thus far. She can already hold her own with a Steel Shuriken.

OJ0UoU.jpg

Had her go Falco Knight for awhile for the Rally Speed skill. Rally Mag is all she can get now on this route.

MfzcVs.jpg

Having a Great Club with Ogre Strike makes this weapon like the Gutsy Bat in Earthbound. Also, Having a Forged Tiger God tome C ranked having 14MT is pretty good! Going with this class for her final as the Tiger God is fitting for her motif. She can double enemies with it, forging this once more will make this her Ultimate tome! Like Persona Revelations (Persona 1), you can customize any Persona to be useable throughout the game! Which you have to do to beat the optional bosses in P3 and 4 since they use only Megidolan if you don't. You can customize tomes to be useable throughout the game with whatever that you want. Why this game is awesome!

0o3tTF.jpg

Forged the Steel Lance to +3 which takes 8 Steel Lances+10 Rubies. Doing this with any Steel C ranked buyable weapon makes Silvers junk.

BxehBi.jpg

I never make her a Lord like some people do. Singing is all she should ever do. She can raise stats with Singing as well which she loses if she is in any other class.

nI92ye.jpg

Going to be successor of Hoshido soon.

x5KNOB.jpg

Made him a Grandmaster for the Ignis skill which is better for him than Breaking Sky. Plus Solidary isn't a player phase dependent Avoid+Hit skill when paired.

u4nT44.jpg

He's going to get Ignis as well which he should learn next level then getting Astra.

T2TEaV.jpg

Fortune first then Ogre Strike.

Having Ram God forged is a great thing. Getting Counter then Magic Counter.

oI57V3.jpg

The Silver Bows are awesome! As bows are Player Phase dependant weapons anyhow. She rocks with it! Especially having the Hit+40 skill to allow her to abuse it to some extent. She can whack bosses with it even with such moderate Str that she gets! :) Only Silver weapons that are bows are any good!

I'm jealous of your Setsuna lol. My Setsuna has much lower strength and defense than yours does, Florina.

well if you're serious about using setsuna you will grind her stats anyway lol : p

nN3PtS.jpg

Lilith has been well nourished.

kAAsRn.jpg

Just need to drop Noble Lineage for Hoshido and he's done!

oOVpkA.jpg

Gotten her Fortune and Noble Lineage to make this easier.

4SGSzA.jpg

Here is her set.

PX2epO.jpg

!

ftdsC8.jpg

She is really regal.

zaRSpH.jpg

9440Sl.jpg

My second hero. :)

kV9HS1.jpg

^_^

-----

These two are near done and my skilly one will be born in my IK run.

-----

EDIT: Well...I also have Ogre Strike for her too to help with the Galeforce activation rate along with a Killer weapon. :D Let's see...with Flamboyant and Hoshido along with 35 skill gives Aether a 42.5% activation rate!!!!

It looks like you're already ready to beat the game.

Good job with your army. And enjoy your play!

Thanks. :)

------

UYdp1Z.jpg

Final Class: Master Lord

Gained a level.

4VfumE.jpg
Final Class: Lodestar
Well...he's ready to get transfered after the game is over! He's deserving to look like a Lord!
WcRuFb.jpg
He's gotten all of these nice skills for my third MU when he/she gets very skilly. Galeforce along with Aggressor, Swordfaire, Line Of Death and Ignis will make abusing it much easier. Needed to break the mold of the Galeforce nerfing. :D Speed Drain to abuse Line Of Death.
25pp3z.jpg
With Speed Drain, he is able to abuse Line Of Death to some point which made it useful for having him killing those Facelesses in the EXP episode. I'm about near the very end of the game Ch24. He'll be paired with others to give them support. I plan to transfer Sakura, MU(Sherry), Mitama, Midoriko and of course Ryoma. It was a bit of a chore since he had no Elite/Fortune to do this. -.- But...it's done at last!

UfxNuo.jpg

The three lords!

KOC6T9.jpg

Seriousness.

RNMkEn.jpg

This look is as good as the White Blood class.

ywHl85.jpg

Screw Midoriko. Have to do the path of Kaze+Midoriko next game as I want to transfer Oboro instead. Just your average fighter at this point of the game! By the Final Chapter, she's getting Line Of Death and Breaking Sky!

uRLo95.jpg

Can't get anymore Rallies. Have to transfer.

B8YhfS.jpg

She is so serene even while fighting. Having her use a Moonlight tome, she looks like a moonlight princess. Plus she recovers 20% health after every attack with it! This is a great game! Play it NOW! Why Nintendo is delaying release of this game other than to put voices in...? Nobody knows. I'd like to use my Ike amiibo too when I can get the damn device! I want to use my Ike amiibo in the fucking game!

Just having Midoriko try out the S Rank Shuriken which only Elite Ninjas can use. The penalty on it is hardly nothing at all. A simple Rally Speed will almost wipe it clean and you can even double attack with it. She's critting and Lethaliting like crazy with it and it is to be expected from being the daughter of a fatherly ninja. :P

yN5JJ1.jpg

Tee hee...

I've made a horrible mistake about the S ranked weapons. They're all good! The ones that half power can be bypassed with Faires and Aggressor skills. The ones that only give you and your enemy +5AS are abuseable with a simple Rally Speed. Oboro using hers (Suisha) gives +20 crit evasion meaning that she will never get critted! Nukes that they all are. The S ranked lance puts the Brave one to shame as it offers 20 evasion and doesn't snatch your defense away like the Brave ones do! The Brave Lance now is officially junk.

Just used Snake God. Oh, god, it is annoying as shit to use. As unlike S ranked weapons (Which only halves your offense by one turn), it ALWAYS halves your Magic until it is used again on any turn. Better get Luna, Breaking Sky, Faire, or Aggressor skills for this. It is annoying as shit to use without one of them.

yN5JJ1.jpg

Tee hee...

Wow, that some real boss massacre over there.

Also Snake God always halve your magic?

So if I don't use it again no matter what weapons I use my magic will still be halve?

I think it's a good recoil but it's a pain.

Woah you reclassed a lot. Do you know about how many seals you bought on your Nohr run? Or did you use the gold dlc?

Used Great Merchants to afford them on Nohr and Hoshido since they allow grinding I used the gold DLC. You honestly only need to do this with 5 characters as you only can transfer 5 after game completion per playthrough.

HOW TO USE THE PELDUM

TjlfI7.jpg

Among this...first option gets you to summon them out. Second option gets you to save their data after bringing them out. Fourth Option gets them to go back to the Peldum. Last option deletes those that you don't want since the peldum can only hold up to 99 characters and can only transfer 5 per playthrough. For Felecia, Sophie, Ophelia and Kaze, will use them in my IK run that way they don't have to start all over in being raised and can get them some better skills. Skills can be bought through the Peldum (Third Option) also, but only for that particular character. To get it for others, they will have to be bought through other players.

oNgbiI.jpg

He has Hoshido now! He is done! With 37 skill and Hoshido, Sol now has a 47% chance to activate while Dragon Fang has 27.75% chance to activate!

kUj50H.jpg

She's already done! She will be on the verge to get more Str ups next run!

mQbb9m.jpg

She'll continue on her path through the Dreadfighter.

mBYYi7.jpg

He will get Lethality now and will become an Elite Ninja for S ranked Shuriken SPAM.

t9dapM.jpg

She will be a Sorcerer next run to use Excalibur as her Wpn level in tomes will continue to grow and will get ogre Strike for her through the skill shop/support. She wasn't paired, so will try to through A+.

-----

They will be brought out next run when the enemies get to a high enough level as the EXP system works entirely by level. If your underexperienced and the enemies are at a higher that you, you will grow like a weed. otherwise if their level is way lower than yours, you will only receive 1-2 EXP per kill.

How do the transferred characters work when brought over? Do they override the would-be same character and still get things like supports or is it like Awakening's avatar logbook where they act like einherjar characters?

How do the transferred characters work when brought over? Do they override the would-be same character and still get things like supports or is it like Awakening's avatar logbook where they act like einherjar characters?

No. They don't. You get ANOTHER of the same character, but will have nothing. Just keep the benched one to rot if you want to use your transfered one! ;)

UTaaZ1.jpg
Done!
Lls8xZ.jpg
Rally Def and Res will be her other two.
HrFeBw.jpg
She IS LETHAL. I mean it! With her crazy avoid and having 10+ Attk under her belt, you won't dare to think that she is ever cute again when she is critting and Lethaliting like crazy with a Killing Edge and an S ranked Shuriken!
HiBISD.jpg
She's getting the remaining rallies...Str and Res.
b6xxTf.jpg

Transfer is complete! He's at his caps with all stats except Mag. So...he's only going to get used in the DLC episodes now!

-----

jD3TIP.jpg
xxcVuG.jpg

Just finished transffering Ryoma, Sherry(MU), Midoriko, Sakura and Mitama. Now going with the traditional hero this time the blue hero, ANRI! Yes, Anri is going to be in this fucking game this time! He will be a kid though. :3 Where's my fucking NF Reader Amiibo device, I NEED MARTH AND ANRI IN THE GAME! He's going to use Bows and Swords in the end and will have these skills...

Final Class

Bow Knight

-Beast Shield(When it comes out!)/Awakening

-Hoshido

-Nohr

-Flamboyant

-Speed Drain

His attributes...

+HP

-Skill

So...

HP+15

Def+5

Res+5

Str-5

Skill-20

Def-5

So...

HP 60

Str 40

Mag 30

Skill 20

Speed 45

Luck 45

Def 35

Res 30

YMIYs5.png

Would have had him use axes, but he'd be too similar to Ike and his actual artwork shows him slender which that is what Bows are suitable for!

Final ClassBow Knight -Beast Shield(When it comes out!)/Awakening-Hoshido-Nohr-Flamboyant-Speed Drain His attributes...+HP-Skill So...HP+15Def+5Res+5 Str-5Skill-20Def-5 So...HP 60Str 40Mag 30Skill 20Speed 45Luck 45Def 35Res 30 YMIYs5.pngWould have had him use axes, but he'd be too similar to Ike and his actual artwork shows him slender which that is what Bows are suitable for!

There's no way to get Awakening on a male character, I'm afraid. You can't make a male character a Great Lord, you can't inherit it, and you can't purchase DLC skills.

There's no way to get Awakening on a male character, I'm afraid. You can't make a male character a Great Lord, you can't inherit it, and you can't purchase DLC skills.

Oh.

He's getting Sol anyway. :D

-----

wTLjHN.jpg
Here are the Peldum options. Don't pick the last one as it deletes your peldumed character. Only use it if you want to put in someone else.
qgnp5u.jpg
Purchasable Hoshido and Sol. I like and will do.
txvRJQ.jpg

With this and Hoshido, he can get an 18% chance to Sol which is pretty good especially at the very start of the IK route!

NyHgMo.jpg

Pretty hard to do her stage at LV16. Used tonics and S supported paired Anri and Mozume and used Concoctions to get through the battle as everyone else was too weak for them. He's already promoted into a Dark Blood as he already grew like a weed there. From LV16 to 21. These were passed down to her and she will be saved in the Peldum after the game's over. She can get Hoshido/Nohr like her father can.

Not to be pedantic or anything, but why do you call it the "Peldum"? In-game it's called the Supporters Directory (sapootaameikan). Nowhere in the game seems to call it the Peldum.

Logbook. Peldum?! Whatever. Logbook is what it is...