Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn ReDux (v0.8.72 CH 2-2)

Dunal

Hi guys, long time lurker here. 

I'm currently going through 1-6-2.  Not sure if it is intentional or not, but it is currently impossible to ensure all Marado knights and civilians survive the chapter.  On enemy turn 2, the axe cavalier goes in and doubles one of the Marado cav, instantly killing that unit.  There's no way to avoid this... Also not sure if this is a mistake, but on turn 5, allied cavaliers show up right next to the boss unit instead of enemy units.  I can't remember if this was in the original game.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, 12fretsjourneyman said:

Hi guys, long time lurker here. 

I'm currently going through 1-6-2.  Not sure if it is intentional or not, but it is currently impossible to ensure all Marado knights and civilians survive the chapter.  On enemy turn 2, the axe cavalier goes in and doubles one of the Marado cav, instantly killing that unit.  There's no way to avoid this... Also not sure if this is a mistake, but on turn 5, allied cavaliers show up right next to the boss unit instead of enemy units.  I can't remember if this was in the original game.

You can save the Cav with Celerity Jill/Volug. Otherwise, the total BEXP should be higher than the original regardless. The allied group that spawn contribute to that; assuming any are left alive at the end.

11 hours ago, Mr. Mister said:

Also, add mentioning the Mt (and Hit/Crit too if there's enough space) of each staff in its ingame description to the bucket list.

No need to any more. Soon they'll be another revision in staff stats:

Spoiler

Staves.png

Much more streamlined. You can now figure out staff stats with the information already provided in-game. The exception is Silence/Elsilence/Sleep, which simply gain/lose crit based on HIT changes.

Hammerne!Mist is a notable stand-out, not gonna lie. (Florete might still overall be her best weapon but... good contender nonetheless)

EDIT: In case you cannot notice, MT is now exactly WT+4 and Crit is based on Weapon Rank (20 base + 5 for each rank beyond C). Hit is universally 70 with the above exceptions. Therefore you can quickly calculate everything in-game.

Edited by Dunal

Shouldnt vika and muriam have the double xp skill like tormud? Would love to train Vika but not sure how she can survive in part 4 with such a low level would have been awesome to keep them in the dawn brigade the whole time but i guess there are probably technical issues with doing that

Edited by flare9

1 minute ago, flare9 said:

Shouldnt vika and muriam have the double xp skill like tormud? Would love to train Vika but not sure how she can survive in part 4 with such a low level

Level =/= power. Level = EXP gain. Vika/Muarim's bases/growths relative to their level are far higher than other Laguz. Them being a lower level just means they gain more EXP.

Laguz up until LV 15 typically gain a huge amount of EXP. Vika/Muarim's average stats for LV15 are decent even for part 4, especially with some bonus EXP (which can be given to them in 4-4 by returning to base).

Statue frag descripton hsould mention that it also increases weight by 5m which makes it less useful - instead of being an upgrade that lets someone shove/rescie more units, it is a sidegrade that also makes them less shoveable/rescueable. I didn’t notice jntil I already saved and now Sothe can’t shove miky.

Thanks to my exhaustive looting playstile, I was able to buy every bargain item (that was worth it) in 1-E and still had enough gold leftover to forge four 1-2k-worth weapons, putting all those coins from 1-u to use. I haven’t cleared 1-E yet, and am probably gonna have to restart it because I put myself in a pretty bad spot, on the pre-gate level, where I can’t both form a defensive line against the two elites and the resire bishop, and kill another rear bishop without entering range of the elemental trio lf sages coming from the chests above. I blame Laura for missing three times a 65 hit Silence on the tornadier, forcing me to send Jill (who is FANTASTIC here with Stillness) and Volug (Pass) to deal with him, then other units up the ledge to cover them, and the rest is history, but hey, Rafiel survived a crit from the wao dao guy.

One thing I’ve noticed is that if you do like me and use about every unit (they are all promoted by now), you odn’t get anybody enough wexp to use the high-rank bargain weapons you’ve offered (silver axe, heavy longbow, Arcthunder, and for the moment neither Fenrir) even with arms scrolls; at most I can use one of them depending on who I spend my last scroll on. But that’s fire emblem for you, not even RD can get a pass from high-manning.

Consider increasing Silence’s to-silence hit if you can/hqven’t; itks way easier to deal with from the player’s side than Sleep, so enemies silencing more often won’t be that big a deal.

Just about to start part on end game, here are my character stats screenshots at this point and some thoughts on them:

illyana.thumb.PNG.25df2d1bb272ced040d67e61ffcd5512.PNG

Illyana: She is a lightning beast. I think probably the strongest non black knight character on my team, her class name seems to indicate she should have access to physical weapons though

meg.thumb.PNG.6fc434c392745ed983bffa818998f8aa.PNG

Meg: a great wall,  extremely useful for what she is, top tier character, a little below illyana

vika.thumb.PNG.b518de3ef09ba87b2aab2de707f5ac9c.PNG

Vika: I laguz gemed her in 1-8 and she was awesome, part 4 concern though is her very low strength cap. Very low defense, i used a draco shield and i think a skill item

MIC.thumb.PNG.bcf87e652ba9268e4d95f6dc7d220831.PNG

Micaiah: I actually found her really powerful early game and much improved from the original, and so far dont feel she needs the buff you were considering, next run i should probably use blossum on her considering she hit level 20 for me in 1-6-2 and hasnt been levelling up since.

muriam.thumb.PNG.96a04dd3f70d8b8cc11599d2926bfc5b.PNG

Muriam: Great strength and defense better stats caps than Vika

Vika's STR cap isn't that high (32) but her along with the other Ravens have arguably the best SS weapon out of any non-dragon Laguz. Her crit% is great.

Micaiah's buff is only relevant for the latter part of Part 1. Her lesser usefulness in 1-E is mostly just attributed to having low move more than anything. But the boost may mean it's a little more rewarding rescue-dropping her or something.

What about your other units? I assume you're using more than 5. Just some brief thoughts would be helpful.

By the way, 1-E is still unintentionally easier than it should be. The AI of the Silver Lance General and Elite Strategist / Crossbow Warrior are incorrect; they're only meant to move within attack range. This means that the top section of the map can be trivialised by by baiting enemies away from it. Not meant to happen.

2 hours ago, Dunal said:

By the way, 1-E is still unintentionally easier than it should be. The AI of the Silver Lance General and Elite Strategist / Crossbow Warrior are incorrect; they're only meant to move within attack range.

Easier only if you turtle though... Seems like Stillness doesn't deprioritize you from being status-staffed. Gonna restart the chapter and keep the two melee elites contained to the right of the stairs one more turn to better deal with these reinforcements.

Spoiler

RFEE01-4.png.c7fff9272064eb02ce317220ed1f444d.png

Yeah, you can see how Micaiah can easily get left behind. But hey, not bad at all for turn 7, right?

10 minutes ago, Mr. Mister said:

Yeah, you can see how Micaiah can easily get left behind. But hey, not bad at all for turn 7, right?

You could try leaving Micaiah at the start of the map since no reinforcements ever show up there. I'm really surprised you can move meg up to the highest level triggering more reinforcements without clearing more units or fear of her dying. That picture looks like a death trap for Meg!! 

•  Thursday at 12:32 PM
    Gonna have to stop playing (am at second half of 1-6-2) for two weeks to focus on exams, and right now I don't have time to properly redact current feedback, but I just wanted to thank you for one more thing:...

Guess you stopped studying ;)

52 minutes ago, CrippledSponge said:

You could try leaving Micaiah at the start of the map since no reinforcements ever show up there. I'm really surprised you can move meg up to the highest level triggering more reinforcements without clearing more units or fear of her dying. That picture looks like a death trap for Meg!! 

I barriered her; that, the demon edge, and both Jill and Rafiel taking baiting fire away from her. I don't remember what exactly, but I really wanted to kill something that turn up there, and block those sages.

Managed to finish it in 14 turns, getting all the loot; here's a turn-start/turn-end montage for those last turns. Glad I finally managed to land a silence, because the meteor reinforcement is quite the fuck you if you penetrate through a ledge and the gate is still somewhat blocked.

Spoiler

RFEE01-9.thumb.png.7a11236c00bde592410c990ebf40648a.png

RFEE01-11.thumb.png.ce70769c126644a2884620e68f15d9a6.png

RFEE01-13.thumb.png.8040c11358c16d14eae19a696791f239.png

RFEE01-14.thumb.png.fb5888aba9f5a759020e50632941d2fa.png

RFEE01-15.thumb.png.f9253f06b04e02e835d66596769e5595.png

6 hours ago, Dunal said:

Vika's STR cap isn't that high (32) but her along with the other Ravens have arguably the best SS weapon out of any non-dragon Laguz. Her crit% is great.

Micaiah's buff is only relevant for the latter part of Part 1. Her lesser usefulness in 1-E is mostly just attributed to having low move more than anything. But the boost may mean it's a little more rewarding rescue-dropping her or something.

What about your other units? I assume you're using more than 5. Just some brief thoughts would be helpful.

By the way, 1-E is still unintentionally easier than it should be. The AI of the Silver Lance General and Elite Strategist / Crossbow Warrior are incorrect; they're only meant to move within attack range. This means that the top section of the map can be trivialised by by baiting enemies away from it. Not meant to happen.

just finished part 1 endgame awesome hack, addicted all weekend

more character comments:

Volug:  haven't been using him much, waiting for part 3 where i can hopefully remove the skill that reduces his stats gains, on levelup, he is only at level  7

fiona.thumb.PNG.eaadda562776527197a52a33ca16be1f.PNG

Fiona: love her healing skills,  very balanced stats overall, not partically amazing at anything but not weak in anything. better than the original.

Tormod: Paragon helped alot have him almost at level 12 should hopefully be able to survive part 4, not as good an illyana low skill has me missing alot

edward.thumb.PNG.070f3aa1b460d023d4dc5596c620b291.PNG

Edward: Definately weaker than Zihark but not terrible

zihark.thumb.PNG.59e240cfe1750b81912b5e76560c0cb1.PNG

Zihark: much better than edward overall

jill.thumb.PNG.8d3c9a4f7789e230a0870ec401ec30c8.PNG

Jill: top tier with Meg and illyana for me

Leonardo: not much to say, died in 1-5 only unit i let die in part 1

Nolan: needed some strength boosting items to be usable

I found chapter 1-9 to be extremely easy not sure what can be done to make it more challenging

Edited by flare9

13 hours ago, flare9 said:

Volug:  haven't been using him much, waiting for part 3 where i can hopefully remove the skill that reduces his stats gains, on levelup, he is only at level  7

What skill? Wildheart reduces stats from transforming, not from leveling up, if you meant it. And from part 3 onward, you aren't even forced to keep him Halfshifted all the time, he can transform normally even with Wildheart equipped. That is, unless Dunal changed how Wildheart works.

Also, AFAIK, Leo is MUCH better here than in the normal FE10, you shouldn't have let him die.

Spoiler

RFEE01-10.thumb.jpg.2e4545b79db5d531b6255724f6ba349a.jpg

Miki's pretty good until 1-8, when her skill stat reaaaaaly starts showing. I should've definitely bought her another Light tome ages ago, but I had two Thanis so I really didn't see the point then.

Spoiler

RFEE01-12.thumb.jpg.698fb8286ed7edad25fed39cf0c95909.jpg

Sothe was pretty cool too, not excessively. He had his hands completely full from 1-7 onwards dashing across and across the map to gett all the loot. ALL. THE. LOOT. ALL OF I- dammit, I just realised I forgot to get the first chest in 1-E, which I left there to stop the thiefs from escaping! My 14-turn all-loot record is invalid now.

Shame he just lacked 1 strength to steal a handaxe or steelaxe in 1-4 and a crossbow in 1-7.

Spoiler

RFEE01-16.jpg.e916fa57eac54b23d7cc1de588f9c151.jpg

Rafiel tanked an Arcthunder crit for Meg. You really wanna put a Celerity on him in 1-E (fliers need them in 1-8).

Spoiler

RFEE01-17.jpg.d7fdfae599d8d1fc6d8b5a82bfcdd214.jpg

Aran's gotten powerful, and really makes use of that Brave lance I don't remember where I found. Next Ashera's icon of the RD goes to him though, as well as 1-E's speedwings.

Spoiler

RFEE01-18.thumb.jpg.fd0b93717e692bb6afd59c75c2eda94f.jpg

I might've promoted her a bit late in hopes that I could BEXP-abuse to get just one strength proc outta her before promotion, but alas. 2-range heal is hella useful (and makes me wish Restore were as well), and she really made use of a high-Mt forged Light tome in 1-8 to dragonslay (she could obviously tank a hit from a dragon). Saved me a headache by silencing the kinda-ambush Meteor reinforcement, but she also gave me lots by missing three +60 uses on tornadier (since stave don't have ledge disadvatnage) and a superdangerous Resirer near the gate.

Spoiler

RFEE01-19.thumb.jpg.652547e312d77a757d93c803e4dbdbcb.jpg

She eventually leveled her skill good enough, but for some time she had abysmal hitrates. Had to use a secret book and a talisman (for the luck) on her at the beggining. She and Vika held the celerities in 1-7, and danced like crazy thanks to them (and Rafiel, and some rake-dropping) to save all the hostages. Seriously, I think by turn 2 I had al but one of them dropped at the center. Slapped Stillnes on her for 1-E, which allowed some impressively agressive advancing, where I could expose her to otherwise deadly fire knowing that the enemy would first attack any other unit in range, and only if there were none other go for Jill, who would be blocking the enemy from performing the extra hit they would need to kill whoever was redirecting aggro away from her.

Spoiler

RFEE01-20.thumb.jpg.fdfbd599e54812343b22b7ede795b472.jpg

Volug's great, but towards endgame he's surprisingly fragile from physical attackers (I just noticed he might've gotten RNG-screwed on defense), and so is in great peril from elites. Pass allows for more pincers though.

Spoiler

RFEE01-22.thumb.jpg.83f3b6cb40ba09f2fe3b76b7120a3d40.jpg

Nolan's the only one to have gotten to an an A weapon rank, by killing the fifth-to-last enemy on the map, so he could perform one single swing of the silver axe against Jarod. He's really accurate and boasts great, no-weakness stats. First one to promote, during the second turn of 1-7.

Spoiler

RFEE01-23.jpg.8484500ffd5799366694ca9086a8ee81.jpg

Edward's more fun to use than Zihark, mainly because Zihark is boringly swordmaster in the boring classic sense. Eddie has more variance. Used the first seraph robe on him to extend Wrath range, as well as a talisman I think. He and Nolan made a shoulder-to-shoulder chokepoint/melee just in front of the stairs to the gate versus the two melee elites, holding them off at the chest zone while the rest of my units dealt with the whole elemental trio nightmare (and Micaiah was still catching up two ledges below), as well as the reinforcements that arrived RIGHT THERE right when I was dealing with them. Latest unit to promote, at lv20.

Spoiler

RFEE01-24.thumb.jpg.3916ad57a8db4a3643597c798fd2b7d1.jpg

Leo's a good shot. Shame I only got ONE single disarm proc on the entire part 1, on the mage on top of the seize tile in 1-7. I hope I can get Laura's wind magic to rank what, C? by 3-13, so she can use the Elwind to ledge-battle.

Spoiler

RFEE01-25.thumb.jpg.c5a9adba86a16f525c0c5e2ccb29769a.jpg

Meg's pretty fun to use too, though you really wanna think each map wether you give her Imbue or Fortune. She's not the Res-tank you made her out to be, and even with greatswords and forged weapons she struggles to get consistent +90 hitrates, but when she hits she hits HARD. Also way more powerful magic-sword user than Eddie and Zihie, but by the end she struggles to hit with them.

Spoiler

RFEE01-27.thumb.jpg.b4f3b42ed4b7e64e7776aed99e80148b.jpg

Couldn't access to benched units' stats during the map, will try and see what I can gather, but I pretty much used and promoted everyone. Less used units were (besides BK) Tormod, who I didn't deploy beyond 1-7 though he gained some fantastic levels there, and Zihark, who I only deployed in 1-6 (though I made good use of him there, in part thanks to already having reached C support with Jill), where he crossed the river to bait the falco elite, the elwind mage and the longbow user while Tauroneo and Aran (whose horselayer was useless because having it equipped made everyone target Tauroneo, so during the next playerphase they were all killable by normal lances; horselayer only saw use by kill to kill those pesky paladins in 1-E, where it was very useful). Basically Zihark's not as fun as Edward; he's more predictable, safer, less crazy.

EDIT: Managed to upload the last image. Some more thoughts:

Jill/Haar wil definitely get priority on dibbing Nullify, else enemy bishops gonna be srs bsns against them, even, no, specially the high-crit staff-wielding ones.

Vika's gauge is very, very fun to play around with. Smoking some grass on the first turn can be better than using a laguz stone (except if you wanna dance for her or be attacked the first turn), since if you do she'll have full gauge starting the second turn. And you can bring her downtime to single turns without item usage if you just revert when she's still above 15 gauge, and next turn she'll be able to transform back and attack.

The elite knight in 1-8 kinda came out of left field (figuratively and literally); I already had cleared out everything there but the two hidden coins, and he almost ambushed a lone Meg. Maybe have him enter from the south rather than south-west; he'll be both less of a royal pain to get to to grab his demon edge if you didn't send forces east already, and he'll force the player to respond more rapidly to stop him from reaching the central island, where hostages will very likely be dropped (kinda sad you removed the all-hostages-die lose condition though).

Could you enable the forge (with limited stock) in some of part 2, or would the lack of Jorge cause errors?

Edited by Mr. Mister

Thanks for the feedback from you both!

19 hours ago, flare9 said:

Fiona: love her healing skills,  very balanced stats overall, not partically amazing at anything but not weak in anything. better than the original.

31 LCK? Woah. Guessing you trained her a lot before promotion? Interesting how she gained 0 magic throughout all her levels. Bit unlucky there.

19 hours ago, flare9 said:

Edward: Definately weaker than Zihark but not terrible

The higher STR/DEF is fairly notable. Barring in mind the Caladbolg which boosts his DEF even further, so he'll have close to a +10 DEF lead. Keeping in mind that the DB's maps in part 3 have a higher ratio of physical enemies. In part 1 Zihark is better granted. Edward's more of a long-term investment.

4 hours ago, Mr. Mister said:

Shame he just lacked 1 strength to steal a handaxe or steelaxe in 1-4 and a crossbow in 1-7.

Sothe's buff for the next update should help with this.

4 hours ago, Mr. Mister said:

Rafiel tanked an Arcthunder crit for Meg. You really wanna put a Celerity on him in 1-E (fliers need them in 1-8).

At this point I'm revising Rafiel again. I'm currently testing a version of him with Formshift. His movement is now 6 when untransformed. While transformed he becomes notably more tanky/safe but has 4 move. Currently seeing how it plays out, but it's pretty interesting. Might be that his transformed state becomes too situational; after all he cannot fight back. But if I make him less durable when untransformed it could occasionally be required to put Rafiel closer to danger.

5 hours ago, Mr. Mister said:

Aran's gotten powerful, and really makes use of that Brave lance I don't remember where I found. Next Ashera's icon of the RD goes to him though, as well as 1-E's speedwings.

Keep in mind that Aran's vigilance means he has +20 avoid and dodge. So he essentially gets +20 LCK for free in that regard.

5 hours ago, Kruggov said:

What skill? Wildheart reduces stats from transforming, not from leveling up, if you meant it. And from part 3 onward, you aren't even forced to keep him Halfshifted all the time, he can transform normally even with Wildheart equipped. That is, unless Dunal changed how Wildheart works.

Yeah, it hasn't been changed. It lowers stat boosts when transformed. I also changed the in-game description so that it's now correct.

Volug's growths are decent when you consider how Laguz work. A 30% growth is the equivalent of 60% over the long-term. And you mainly want to be using Volug in part 1 to also raise his strike rank.

5 hours ago, Mr. Mister said:

My 14-turn all-loot record is invalid now.

Still a good turn-count considering the requirement will be 14 turns in my yet-to-be-fully-revealed challenge run incentive.

Essentially, once the project is complete they'll be an incentive to perform a run of the game under certain rules/requirements. Each map has a turn limit and a bonus objective (for example in 1-6: never inflicting effective damage). I'll provide more details to it close to full release.

6 minutes ago, Dunal said:

Thanks for the feedback from you both!

31 LCK? Woah. Guessing you trained her a lot before promotion? Interesting how she gained 0 magic throughout all her levels. Bit unlucky there.

Yep i promoted her after level 20 i didnt use any stat boosts, enjoying part 2 now though i  do feel the first 2 part 2 maps are alot easier than part 1 , also  Haar may have been nerfed too  far, he feels like the weakest link in map 1

Edited by flare9

I'm liking your Rafiel idea; he's certainly the most regal out of all the laguz. Currently, it's just such a waste to use gras/stone/gem and not sign for 4 people on a turn, that he only transforms when his gauge fills naturally (or by combat, as your intention behind making him more tanky, but if he signs for 4 chances are those 4 are gonna kill everything he was in range of).

4 move is fine, specially since in a map I usually alternate between "canto-cleaning up and advancing" turn, where he starts near other units, and an "engage and destroy" turn, where he starts a bit behind them and needs to catch up, so having him shift and revert every turn would be adequate, and he would be transformed for the enemy phase he'd be nearest to the enemy. Just make his transformed movement cost for swamp 1 then, so he can move 4 tiles; he certainly shines in 1-7 once the first two turns' rescue operation is over and you can afford to smoke some grass so he transforms and carries everyone across the swamp, moving ahead of them to refresh them. It's very in line with herons, such water-walkling creatures.

6 hours ago, 12fretsjourneyman said:

Im on 1-7, and Levail has just shown up with 30+ stats and the Wishblade.  Even his posse the Halberdiers are quite strong compared to the normal enemies in this chapter...

Intentional, as a "soft" time limit. At that point of the story Levail's that amazing captain who the corrupt occupation foces haven't rightfully promoted because he doesn't join in on their extortion games. His disappointment in his current superiors is a part of what makes him so in awe of later serving such an honorable man as Zelgius.

You can prevent him from intercepting your last-minute escapees at the gate if you luri him through the stairs path, but never, EVER enter his range. I'm pretty sure by that point the only way you can survive a round of combat with him is by triggering Pavise.

EDIT: Oh, and I actually managed to load the battlesave from the beggining of turn 14 in 1-E and get (who was just in front of Jarod) to steal the white gem (you can see he's in range of the first chest), thanks to the Rescue staff from the other chest, and seize that same turn, so there, your 14-turn, loot-all, no-prepromotes/BK, no-Illyana, no Vika/muarim, 1-E challange, done, if you don't count the two scholars with iron knives.

Spoiler

RFEE01-15.jpg.30a5a25816739222e8410f38098a20b5.jpg

Edited by Mr. Mister

Feedback for 2-2: Are you still keeping in consideration the side objective of sparing the Volunteers? In any case, if you can you should also name as such where a named character's "name" is, like you did with Elites; currently their name is still "rebel" like the rest, and only the more obscure Affiliation reveals them as such.

I'm asking if your idea of the map is still designed around sparing them because, well, One is on a visit tile and can't be shoved outta the way nor passed through and drops a dagger, and another drops a wao dao, heavily incentivising you to kill them... but the third, the scholer behind the boss, drops nothing (still has a stealeable), and the 400BEXP from sparing him and only him is better than what little killing him nets you.

So currently the most rewarding strategy is neither "kill everyone" nor "spare the misguided", but "spare the literate".

On 1/8/2018 at 3:23 PM, Dunal said:

Volug's growths are decent when you consider how Laguz work. A 30% growth is the equivalent of 60% over the long-term. And you mainly want to be using Volug in part 1 to also raise his strike rank.

I don't understand how a 30% growth rate is the equivalent of 60% over the long game. Shouldn't a 30% growth rate be the equivalent of 45% over the long-term since his stats are only multiplied by 1.5? I decided to start another play through and after making a graph of his average stats, his end game looks horrible. I have no idea what part 4 is going to look like, but I'm assuming there will be many units with 30+ Defense. Assuming that Volug has no capped stats (I know he does, but I don't know what those exact numbers look like), here is what Volug should look like on average throughout the game: 
UnTransformed stats on average:

Spoiler
           LVL              HP            STR          MAG         SKILL       SPEED         LUCK           DEF            RES
3 52 7 7 6 12 9 6 3
4 52.9 7.3 7.1 6.45 12.3 9.9 6.15 3.4
5 53.8 7.6 7.2 6.9 12.6 10.8 6.3 3.8
6 54.7 7.9 7.3 7.35 12.9 11.7 6.45 4.2
7 55.6 8.2 7.4 7.8 13.2 12.6 6.6 4.6
8 56.5 8.5 7.5 8.25 13.5 13.5 6.75 5
9 57.4 8.8 7.6 8.7 13.8 14.4 6.9 5.4
10 58.3 9.1 7.7 9.15 14.1 15.3 7.05 5.8
11 59.2 9.4 7.8 9.6 14.4 16.2 7.2 6.2
12 60.1 9.7 7.9 10.05 14.7 17.1 7.35 6.6
13 61 10 8 10.5 15 18 7.5 7
14 61.9 10.3 8.1 10.95 15.3 18.9 7.65 7.4
15 62.8 10.6 8.2 11.4 15.6 19.8 7.8 7.8
16 63.7 10.9 8.3 11.85 15.9 20.7 7.95 8.2
17 64.6 11.2 8.4 12.3 16.2 21.6 8.1 8.6
18 65.5 11.5 8.5 12.75 16.5 22.5 8.25 9
19 66.4 11.8 8.6 13.2 16.8 23.4 8.4 9.4
20 67.3 12.1 8.7 13.65 17.1 24.3 8.55 9.8
21 68.2 12.4 8.8 14.1 17.4 25.2 8.7 10.2
22 69.1 12.7 8.9 14.55 17.7 26.1 8.85 10.6
23 70 13 9 15 18 27 9 11
24 70.9 13.3 9.1 15.45 18.3 27.9 9.15 11.4
25 71.8 13.6 9.2 15.9 18.6 28.8 9.3 11.8
26 72.7 13.9 9.3 16.35 18.9 29.7 9.45 12.2
27 73.6 14.2 9.4 16.8 19.2 30.6 9.6 12.6
28 74.5 14.5 9.5 17.25 19.5 31.5 9.75 13
29 75.4 14.8 9.6 17.7 19.8 32.4 9.9 13.4
30 76.3 15.1 9.7 18.15 20.1 33.3 10.05 13.8
31 77.2 15.4 9.8 18.6 20.4 34.2 10.2 14.2
32 78.1 15.7 9.9 19.05 20.7 35.1 10.35 14.6
33 79 16 10 19.5 21 36 10.5 15
34 79.9 16.3 10.1 19.95 21.3 36.9 10.65 15.4
35 80.8 16.6 10.2 20.4 21.6 37.8 10.8 15.8
36 81.7 16.9 10.3 20.85 21.9 38.7 10.95 16.2
37 82.6 17.2 10.4 21.3 22.2 39.6 11.1 16.6
38 83.5 17.5 10.5 21.75 22.5 40.5 11.25 17
39 84.4 17.8 10.6 22.2 22.8 41.4 11.4 17.4
40 85.3 18.1 10.7 22.65 23.1 42.3 11.55 17.8

Transformed Volug on Average:

Spoiler
           LVL              HP           STR          MAG        SKILL        SPEED         LUCK            DEF            RES
3 52 11 11 9 18 9 9 5
4 53 11 11 10 18 10 9 5
5 54 11 11 10 19 11 9 6
6 55 12 11 11 19 12 10 6
7 56 12 11 12 20 13 10 7
8 57 13 11 12 20 14 10 8
9 57 13 11 13 21 14 10 8
10 58 14 12 14 21 15 11 9
11 59 14 12 14 22 16 11 9
12 60 15 12 15 22 17 11 10
13 61 15 12 16 23 18 11 11
14 62 15 12 16 23 19 11 11
15 63 16 12 17 23 20 12 12
16 64 16 12 18 24 21 12 12
17 65 17 13 18 24 22 12 13
18 66 17 13 19 25 23 12 14
19 66 18 13 20 25 23 13 14
20 67 18 13 20 26 24 13 15
21 68 19 13 21 26 25 13 15
22 69 19 13 22 27 26 13 16
23 70 20 14 23 27 27 14 17
24 71 20 14 23 27 28 14 17
25 72 20 14 24 28 29 14 18
26 73 21 14 25 28 30 14 18
27 74 21 14 25 29 31 14 19
28 75 22 14 26 29 32 15 20
29 75 22 14 27 30 32 15 20
30 76 23 15 27 30 33 15 21
31 77 23 15 28 31 34 15 21
32 78 24 15 29 31 35 16 22
33 79 24 15 29 32 36 16 23
34 80 24 15 30 32 37 16 23
35 81 25 15 31 32 38 16 24
36 82 25 15 31 33 39 16 24
37 83 26 16 32 33 40 17 25
38 84 26 16 33 34 41 17 26
39 84 27 16 33 34 41 17 26
40 85 27 16 34 35 42 17 27

If Volug isn't able to lose the Halfshit Skill later on in the game, won't he be too weak to take to the endgame? I don't know what your plans are for endgame, but assuming volug makes it to at least lvl 30 by end game which is a stretch... 23 strength + 15 MT from the SS Strike is only 38 damage. My 2nd tier units on my other save already have 20+ def and I know there will likely be tons of enemies in the endgame with 35+ Defense since promotions typically . Is there any real payoff for investing in Volug? I know you haven't started part 4 or the endgame but this is all a prediction based on the difficulty so far :)

Hey Dunal,

Im curious about a couple things.

What are your plans for the weapon triangle in hard mode ? Also, do you have any significant plans for hard mode you'd be willing to share ? I find the hack pretty difficult already, so I'm excited to hear what you have in store for us.

Also, how often can we expect an update? I only wanna play the ReDux maps, cause seriously, the design is spectacular.

Awesome work dude !

Also, for 1-E, I think it would be cool if you gave an enemy unit or two the skill 'Pass' . But it might be too much. I'm dealing with the heavy dose of enemies on the floor with the chests by barricading the ledges with high defence units, and sniping with bolting and advancing up the stairs. Maybe if you added (or replaced a unit with) an offensive rogue ? Just an idea ! 

Edited by tibarn333