Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn ReDux (v0.8.72 CH 2-2)

Dunal

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everybody !

I'm here today because I remembered about this project and I'm here to ask something ! I'm making a PAL modified version of the game, I do not pretend to be as ambitious as you, but I'm blocked with a problem.

I want to add more characters during the team choices at the beginning of the fourth part. You know, when you have to do Silver Army, Greil's Mercenaries and Hawk team. In my PAL version, Zelgius, Kezhda and Levail are recruitable (respectively at P3-3, P3-4 and P3-10) but they disappear when the part 3 is over. How can I put more characters during this moment when you have to choose your three teams ?

Is there a file ? I've tried bmap401 but it's for the prologue of the fourth part, and this team choice is before the prologue. I tried also the emap401a. It modify only the video sequence with the chibi characters and not the board with the three teams. So, I was looking for a dedicated file ? Or, did you have any idea to workaround ? 

Thank you very much for anyone who can help me about this problem, and sorry for my english !

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

how the hell do get this working? i did the patching thing with PFF o Matic and tried running it on Dolphin afterwards but it didnt work. i redownloaded the ISO and tried again and it still didnt work. i deleted my save file thinking that was it but it still didnt work. i tried both PFF's

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

This project may or may not be dead but if anyone has the patch for the chapters 2-2 version or an earlier version and could post it that'd be awesome! I'm really late to the game but this patch looks great and I'd love to play it even if it's just the first part. 

• 4 weeks later...

Alright, guys, let me give you all wondering if this project is dead a heads up.
In the comments section of a Youtube video, Durval said he's been working on an "Exalted" version of ReDux and will release it when it is ready. He even has a google document with an update on the matter: https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=1334D4CD78D98079!643&ithint=file%2cdocx&authkey=!AHtQQbA_MDhZlWE

Seems like the project is alive and well.

On 7/1/2021 at 9:27 PM, YamiryuuZero said:

Alright, guys, let me give you all wondering if this project is dead a heads up.
In the comments section of a Youtube video, Durval said he's been working on an "Exalted" version of ReDux and will release it when it is ready. He even has a google document with an update on the matter: https://onedrive.live.com/view.aspx?resid=1334D4CD78D98079!643&ithint=file%2cdocx&authkey=!AHtQQbA_MDhZlWE

Seems like the project is alive and well.

Does this mean all the info in the OP is now obsolete since the original hack has been abandoned? A glance at that changelist suggests a much more ambitious hack and I look forward to playing it soon. If anyone knows where to get updates about it, please let us know.

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
4 hours ago, telltaleknight said:

I think it might actually be going it's appearing on FEE3 2022. On Feuniverse.

This Redux is dead.

FEE3 added the "Redux" on the title, and it is not affiliated to this mod. Daybreak is not made by him but by me. 
This Redux is dead, though the maker of this Redux does appear on FEE3 with a new Project; Exalted.

• 2 weeks later...