Is this game voiced?

GamingPandas

Ok I watched support convos and S support convos - how come there is no voice?

There are no voice clips during supports. There are voice clips everywhere else, like shopping, story and battles, but not in supports.

Edited by gayserbeam

There are no voice clips during supports. There are voice clips everywhere else, like shopping, story and battles, but not in supports.

I find that to be a little odd because there were short little grunts and short phrases in Awakenings supports. Why wouldn't they include it in the new release?

I found that odd myself too, since the support voiced grunts/phrases/reactions made FE:Awk's supports more engaging (vs total silence, full voiced would be preferred but the VA expenses...). Supports play a major role due to the flaws in both Fate's and Awk's story events, so cutting on that kindda sucks in a sense.

Edited by rainbowResonance

I find that to be a little odd because there were short little grunts and short phrases in Awakenings supports. Why wouldn't they include it in the new release?

I found that odd myself too, since the support voiced grunts/phrases/reactions made FE:Awk's supports more engaging (vs total silence, full voiced would be preferred but the VA expenses...). Supports play a major role due to the flaws in both Fate's and Awk's story events, so cutting on that kindda sucks in a sense.

While they did make voice clips in Awakening, they would often repeat the same voice noises or jarringly yell their critical quotes out during sentences. I can do with less DON'T MESS WITH A BUNNY!

Also, unlike Awakening, voice clips in Fates pertain to the dialogue, usually. Every parent has a clip to say their child's name, Kamui calls out their siblings' names, and everyone has voice clips pertaining to being a shopkeep. While there is no voiced dialogue in Supports, there are specific and quality voice clips everywhere else.

Don't forget the Amie lines, either!

Edited by gayserbeam

Also, unlike Awakening, voice clips in Fates pertain to the dialogue, usually. Every parent has a clip to say their child's name, Kamui calls out their siblings' names, and everyone has voice clips pertaining to being a shopkeep. While there is no voiced dialogue in Supports, there are specific and quality voice clips everywhere else.

Don't forget the Amie lines, either!

Oh! Then they must've wanted to focus on put more effort in those areas instead. More tailored voices is a good thing, so that's good to know. I hope this transitions well through localization.

I have to agree with the bunny lines, that was getting thrown out a lot with Yarne xD

Edited by rainbowResonance

Are Amie lines and confession and support scenes rewatchable in some sort of a gallery?

Support scenes can be rewatched, and if you rewatch a Kamui S-support the confession will play at the end. Amie lines can't be heard outside of Amie, though.

You can find a lot of videos showcasing My Room confessions and the like on Youtube if you're ever itching to see them again. Himynameismaurice is a good channel to turn to if you want to see gameplay and skinship videos.

I don't mean to self-advertise, but you can also swing by my youtube channel, where I've uploaded videos of everyone's Rank Finish lines in My Room/Amie :>