Question on the extent of the skinship feature.

The Royal Red

Okay so I'm not sure if this is possible or not so I've decided to come to the most capable people I know on the matter. Is it possible to go from below a C-Rank relationship to S-Rank by solely using skinship?

I can't be completely sure because I haven't personally tried it, but I know for a fact that you can get gain support ranks from skinship alone.

For example, certain characters who I've never used in battle or interacted with using my Kamui was able to have a support convo with her after I amie'd with them.

I don't know if the qualifications are different to get from A to S rank, but it works from C through A.

I can't be completely sure because I haven't personally tried it, but I know for a fact that you can get gain support ranks from skinship alone.

For example, certain characters who I've never used in battle or interacted with using my Kamui was able to have a support convo with her after I amie'd with them.

I don't know if the qualifications are different to get from A to S rank, but it works from C through A.

Which is good, because it means that i can get that A rank that is needed to avoid that plot death without actualy fielding that character.

How often can you do it anyways?

If you do it, you have to wait a mission or two before it becomes an option again.

If you have a spouse, you gain an extra option in "My Room" to skinship with them, along with doing it to another unit. This option also needs a battle or two to refresh.

How often can you do it anyways?

if you don't play the game for a few hours, the next time you turn it on, you'll be able to amie b/c it's a "new day" (time passes by much more quickly in my castle). Also, if you do castle sieges w/ random people (NOT online multiplayer) then you'll be able to amie after every other battle. For regular chapter battles, you can amie right after them.

But yeah, using the internet function and battling other players' castles is a good way to grind for skinship stuff !