What if FE: Elibe gets a remake?

Jayvee94

I know the west wants to play Roy. But I think the prequel will get adapted first. Why? Children mechanic.

Well, they might get adapted simultaneously but AT LEAST the prequel gets the physical copy.

One of the improvements I think is gonna happen is fixing continuity errors.

Sacae will have unique set of weapons from the rest of the Lycia.

MORGAN will be the tactician and will be PLAYABLE IN BOTH GAMES. This might be the first time we see a grown up Morgan.

What improvements you want to see in the hypothetical remake?

Edited by Jayvee94

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I doubt Morgan would be the tactician in this scenario, cause while I know his Japanese name is the same as FE7s tactician, it would cause more errors than it would solve due to localization issues. The western release of Awakening implies Robin to be Mark, or as I like to think, Mark's decendant, and the Japanese version implies Morgan to be that. I doubt any direct nods to Awakening like this would be made in a Elibe remake simply due to these issues.

As to what I'd like to see in said remake, Awakening's support system with 7's affinities to make the support bonuses actually differ, Fates approach to weapons,inf. durability Mani Katti ftw, and the Tactician actually being playable.

Recruiting gen 1 characters like Lyn and Eliwood in the BB half late game would also be nice.

I admit I just want this for Lyn and Roy parent child supports

- Being able to recruit all four of Wallace, Geitz, Harken and Karel on a single playthrough.

- None of this CON rubbish that exists in all three GBA games.

- Removal of specific promotion items (Knight Crest, Orion's bolt, etc) in favour of generic Master Seals.

- Axes not sucking in FE6

- Growth rates increased to something resembling decent.

- Awakening style supports.

A tactician again

In fe7

Whose supports are already of sufficiently debatable quality?

Please no

Not in a million years

All I want is an fe9 style skill and support system

And for lyn to get a godamn crit bonus finally

Edited by Livin La Vida Glaceon

If an Elibe remake happens, I think we'd see a mixture of FE6/7, add into the whole thing with Mark as a playable character, add in a marriage system (You can argue for many of FE6 characters being children of characters in fe7, like Wendy could for all we know be Oswin/Serras daughter, Sue is possibly related to Rath and then there is the obvious ones like Hawkeye being Igrene's Dad, Pent and Louise siring Klein and Clarine. Then there are things like Geese being Getiz brother). It could work more like Genealogy with 2 Gens though.

We'd also see the Awakening/Fates system of weapons and skills as well.

Edited by Jedi

Or what about the tactitian being an avatar ? Like in FE7... No mention of FEA please. Ever.

Preferably a mute Tactician, seriously, I think they handled it perfectly well in FE7.

I like this idea, basically, two remake in one game, and the support you choose in FE7 will alter their kids. I like the concept.

But holy crap, the size the game would be because that's arroun 50-60 chapters. :p

Pls no reclass, don't do bs IS.

And for lyn to get a godamn crit bonus finally

Or an actually good promotion. Like seriously, E-Rank Bow/Spear/Sword, gee thks... Though they french names were badass. Lord Spatha, Lord Equus and Lord Happia.

... I'm not complaining about Lyn's animation, obviously.

No really, I would love to see a remake of FE7/6.

Edited by B.Leu

If they did FE6 and 7 as a 2-gen system I think you'd have to do that Fates route of children being attached to the fathers, since I think only Nino to Lugh and Raigh is the only mother-child relation.

So it'd be like:

Eliwood->Roy

Hector->Lilina

Oswin->Bors and Wendy

Bartre->Fir

Rath->Sue

Matthew->Chad or Cath

Nino or Jaffar->Lugh and Raigh

Those are the only ones I can think to do at the moment.

If they did FE6 and 7 as a 2-gen system I think you'd have to do that Fates route of children being attached to the fathers, since I think only Nino to Lugh and Raigh is the only mother-child relation.

So it'd be like:

Eliwood->Roy

Hector->Lilina

Oswin->Bors and Wendy

Bartre->Fir

Rath->Sue

Matthew->Chad or Cath

There's Rebecca -> Wolt and Canas -> Hugh but Canas is stated to already be married. Plus I could seem them adding in children characters like someone related to Dorcas and his wife and possibly a child for Priscilla or maybe making Wendy Serra's daughter.

So it'd be like:

Eliwood->Roy

Hector->Lilina

Oswin->Bors and Wendy

Bartre->Fir

Rath->Sue

Matthew->Chad or Cath

Rebecca->Wolt

- Growth rates increased to something resembling decent.

I don't agree; if anything, GBA FE growths need to be nerfed. They're a little on the high side, with the result being that the game gets too easy later on.

Edited by Anouleth

Binding Blade is not a direct follow-up to Blazing Blade. Blazing Blade's narrative is only loosely connected to Binding Blade's. Shoehorning a 2nd Gen system for narratives that are only loosely connected is a shoddy suggestion.

Edited by Alazen

I don't agree; if anything, GBA FE growths need to be nerfed. They're a little on the high side, with the result being that the game gets too easy later on.

40% growth rates are considered "too high"? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Well, in that case, I suggest you stick to your 0% growths playthroughs, then.

So it'd be like:

Eliwood->Roy

Hector->Lilina

Oswin->Bors and Wendy

Bartre->Fir

Rath->Sue

Matthew->Chad or Cath

Oswin is not the father of Bors and Wendy. Bors is far too older looking to be less than 20 years.

Bartre is fixed. Fir's mother is Karla. This is unchangeable.

Matthew is unrelated to Chad or Cath.

40% growth rates are considered "too high"? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Well, in that case, I suggest you stick to your 0% growths playthroughs, then.

If 40% is too low, I suggest you gid gud.

Edited by Ranger Jack Walker

Indeed, although overall I feel they are relatively good. Defense is low overall. Some Str/ Mag stuff could maybe take a hit, but I think partly why stuff gets too easy in FE7's case is that the enemies are bad even on HHM for the most part and have 0 luck. More towards end game.

This doesn't even merit a serious response so I'll just laugh at how ridiculous you are.

I've hacked FE6 to inherited growth.

JW6eUHP.png

So buffing the player is a bad idea. Lilina too good.

Lyn is the mother btw.

Edit: more

5d8dpRL.pnguNQe6rC.pngz4yQOQ1.pngbazAjJX.pngOfta33w.png

Wolt's father is Sain. Lugh and Raigh's was Erk

Edited by Glaceon Mage

Oswin is not the father of Bors and Wendy. Bors is far too older looking to be less than 20 years.

Bartre is fixed. Fir's mother is Karla. This is unchangeable.

Matthew is unrelated to Chad or Cath.

I know that Oswin and Matthew aren't canonically related to any FE6 characters. I'm talking hypothetically.

Personally, if I were to remake these games into one game, I would go FE3's book system before a Geneology esque time skip, since it wouldn't require complete replacement/Gen 2 buffs of a large majority of BB's cast this way.

Tho if they did go this route, I would like to see a way to connect the two plays of the books. I'm thinking like POR and RD's transfer system over gen connections tho, like having Eliwood and Lyn paired at the end of Book 1 unlocks a special convo between Lyn and Roy at the beginning of Book 2 or something like that.

Tho making the Gen 1 lord characters a Gotoh archetype character would be a nice addition to Book 2 regardless.

Edited by MCProductions

Personally, if I were to remake these games into one game, I would go FE3's book system before a Geneology esque time skip, since it wouldn't require complete replacement/Gen 2 buffs of a large majority of BB's cast this way.

Tho if they did go this route, I would like to see a way to connect the two plays of the books. I'm thinking like POR and RD's transfer system over gen connections tho, like having Eliwood and Lyn paired at the end of Book 1 unlocks a special convo between Lyn and Roy at the beginning of Book 2 or something like that.

Tho making the Gen 1 lord characters a Gotoh archetype character would be a nice addition to Book 2 regardless.

I always felt Eliwood should have come in at like the final chapters of 6, like healed and willing to help Roy win the day with like god mode Paladin stats.