What if FE: Elibe gets a remake?

Jayvee94

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How old is Cecilia in the game?

She's old enough to be the Mage General of Etruria yet young enough to marry 15 year old Roy. I'd say somewhere around her mid to late 20's.

Edited by The Geek

She's old enough to be the Mage General of Etruria yet young enough to marry 15 year old Roy. I'd say somewhere around her mid to late 20's.

So she's probably a child during Blazing Sword

If Morgan is the tactician in FE7, they're probably in their mid teens around this period. A bit younger than Lyn.

You get the idea?

The tactician becomes famous at the end of the story in FE7

So she's probably a child during Blazing Sword

If Morgan is the tactician in FE7, they're probably in their mid teens around this period. A bit younger than Lyn.

You get the idea?

The tactician becomes famous at the end of the story in FE7

In the A (or S, can't remember) rank ending of FE7 it's stated that the Tactician left Elibe when Etruria and Bern started threatening to go to war over the rights to their allegiance. So I doubt that Cecilia is FE7's Tactician.

In the A (or S, can't remember) rank ending of FE7 it's stated that the Tactician left Elibe when Etruria and Bern started threatening to go to war over the rights to their allegiance. So I doubt that Cecilia is FE7's Tactician.

Of course she's not.

Wait, the tactician left?

Uhm, Anna? Have you seen Morgan?.... :-/

I would like to see an Elibe remake, but I wonder how they will handle Roy if the tactician from fe7 comes back. Roy makes some fairly smart descisions during the story, but I would't put it past IS to just give that stuff to the tactician instead, especially if they use the avatar system from the previous two games. That would be a bit of a shame, considering his intelligence is one of the few things about Roy that sets him apart from the other lords.

^Morgan mentors Cecilia who mentors Roy. But that's a guess at this point it's just a theory.

What are the hybrid ( strength and magic) classes which will be introduced in the hypothetical remakes. Cecilia is said to have taught Roy to wield a sword. Will she have a unique class with sword, Anima, and staves?

What hybrid classes would make sense in Elibe?

MODEDIT: yo don't doublepost

Edited by Integrity

None without branched promotion. All standard class paths are there, there's no real need to change that. I don't want the magic trinity merged either.

I would like to see an Elibe remake, but I wonder how they will handle Roy if the tactician from fe7 comes back. Roy makes some fairly smart descisions during the story, but I would't put it past IS to just give that stuff to the tactician instead, especially if they use the avatar system from the previous two games. That would be a bit of a shame, considering his intelligence is one of the few things about Roy that sets him apart from the other lords.

Yeah, that's the big reason why the avatar feature should keep out of FE6. Roy doesn't need anyone stealing the one thing he does better than the rest of the lords, given how poor of a unit he is thanks to the late promo...

^Morgan mentors Cecilia who mentors Roy. But that's a guess at this point it's just a theory.

But they left Elibe, where would they have time to mentor her when they aren't even on the continent? Edited by Glaceon Mage

Nope.

All it says in the S-A ending is that Mark "changed the course of history" and that "Bern and Etruria so desired this skilled mind that they went to war"; it says nothing about where he went, or whether Bern or Etruria found him or not.

Given how Mark screwed Desmond over, though, it is reasonable to suppose that Desmond demanded his head, Etruria took Mark in and said no to Desmond's demand, and Desmond attacked Etruria in response to that insult.

Come to think of it, that would be a pretty nice "midquel" between FE7 and 6, I think.

Edited by Paper Jam

Scimitars would be a nice addition to FE7.

Eh... doesn't really work. The Sacae are based on the Mongols (as far as I understand) and scimitars are Middle Eastern weapons.

Though if they did include them they'd probably be to Longswords what the Wo Dao is to Killing Edges (a lighter version of the same weapon with less Might and more Crit)

Eh... doesn't really work. The Sacae are based on the Mongols (as far as I understand) and scimitars are Middle Eastern weapons.

Though if they did include them they'd probably be to Longswords what the Wo Dao is to Killing Edges (a lighter version of the same weapon with less Might and more Crit)

Mongols used scimitars.

Nope.

All it says in the S-A ending is that Mark "changed the course of history" and that "Bern and Etruria so desired this skilled mind that they went to war"; it says nothing about where he went, or whether Bern or Etruria found him or not.

Given how Mark screwed Desmond over, though, it is reasonable to suppose that Desmond demanded his head, Etruria took Mark in and said no to Desmond's demand, and Desmond attacked Etruria in response to that insult.

Come to think of it, that would be a pretty nice "midquel" between FE7 and 6, I think.

But the thing is, Bern and Etruria show no signs of having waged war in recent history in FE6. Etruria also goes to great lengths to justify declaring war over Bern. Cecilia says that the only reason Etruria helped Roy in the early game is because they wanted to oppose Bern but needed a good reason to do so. And this is after Bern has conquered 2 nations, on the verge of conquering another and showing no signs of stopping. It's hard to imagine they would go to war for such a trivial reason as a simple tactician whose exploits are largely unknown since the events of FE7 don't cause big news.

The S-A ending was either written by writers unfamiliar with FE6 or not meant to be taken that seriously and is merely acknowledging the player's skills.

Edited by Ranger Jack Walker

But the thing is, Bern and Etruria show no signs of having waged war in recent history in FE6. Etruria also goes to great lengths to justify declaring war over Bern. Cecilia says that the only reason Etruria helped Roy in the early game is because they wanted to oppose Bern but needed a good reason to do so. And this is after Bern has conquered 2 nations, on the verge of conquering another and showing no signs of stopping. It's hard to imagine they would go to war for such a trivial reason as a simple tactician whose exploits are largely unknown since the events of FE7 don't cause big news.

The S-A ending was either written by writers unfamiliar with FE6 or not meant to be taken that seriously and is merely acknowledging the player's skills.

The whole point is that the S-A ending "changed the course of history."

I stand by my statement that it would be interesting to see how history might have been changed.

Edited by Paper Jam