The sexiest female class outfits available?

Supercredit

I'm gay and I'd like my ladies to be showing some skin. Im curious as to which general class outfits for females are the sexiest or show the most skin. I know sorcerer but im kind of tired of that class right now.

Any major cleavage?

Oh yeah, Maid have a panty shot.

I guess that Dancer could count too, since I guess if you would give it to another character by hacking it would be just like Aqua.

Upcoming Witch Class, possible Ninja + Elite Ninja, Female Fighter and Berserker, and I think Revenant Knight keeps Camilla's model?

Agreed with Witch class. :p

The gainaxing outfit of Ninja/Elite Ninja isn't exclusive to Kagerou though ?

Ah nope, Camilla is the only one who wear that outfit. Everyone else have something else.

Edited by B.Leu

Ninjas were a bust. And not the good kind. Revanent knights were also a no.

Blacksmith shows a little, axefighter barely, ill try the bow knight suggestion. I feel I will end up disappointed by the answer to my threads question.

Personally I think that the Female Fighter/Beserker and the Female Sorcerers are the sexiest classes available for girls.

https://youtu.be/fL7LLfSiOmQ?t=2m15s This link will take you directly to Charlotte as a female beserker. Female beserker doesn't show as much skin as female sorcerers do but I think that they compose themselves better and their outfit is amazing.

My preference would be to female sorcerers ... but that's because every character native to the sorcerer line or who can promote into the sorcerer line is sexy as fuck - male or female/ npc or playable character - I don't care, they're all sexy in some way or another ... except Zoura.

....that looks painful... just imagine the saddle sore with no protection there.... dear god that would hurt.

Female generals have the same ridiculous thing. Heavy armor everywhere... but only underwear on the butt. Reminds me of the armored boars in dark souls, which you literally killed by stabbing in the ass multiple times.

Dat ass doe.

But seriously. Im a breast kinda girl and Looks like my only generic options are sorcerer, bow knight and adventurer. Sad face :(

Female Ninja has some jigly mechanics.Nkt sure about female Jounin though.

What class is the purple boobs lady? Or is she a unique?

Camilla is a Revenant Knight. It's a promotion Wyvern Rider.

Edit : I don't know if it's unique to her since I never saw anybody else in this class.

Edited by Ycine

Camilla is a Revenant Knight. It's a promotion Wyvern Rider.

Edit : I don't know if it's unique to her since I never saw anybody else in this class.

Others can promote to the class, but she has a unique model for it.