Wave 2, 3, 4 Cards Shown Off

Hardin

At the presentation held for Fire Emblem Cipher, Kawade revealed new cards for the upcoming waves.

Wave 2 Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright/Conquest

ryomacipher_zpsbgf5jc1g.png

kagerousaizoucipher_zpsnihiakyx.png

xandercipher_zpszqrhrkzd.png

pierilazward_zpsppmbojkf.png

ryomaxandercipher_zpsaysk7jyp.png

royalscipher_zpsqpsxsecv.png

kamuicipher_zpsjcbikcl6.png

feliciajakobcipher_zpsjzwabfjc.png

emmashadecipher_zpsdee0wehe.png

Wave 3 Fire Emblem Path of Radiance & Fire Emblem Fates: Invisible Kingdom

ikesorencipher_zpsdfecznhs.png

mistlethecipher_zpstclf4low.png

azuracipher_zps7ad4duwt.png

Wave 4 Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem, Fire Emblem: Awakening, & one unrevealed game

minervacipher_zpsuaevg2kn.png

cynthiacipher_zps47rzbkzj.png

For every amazing looking card, there's a cringe-worthy one.

What on earth happened to PIeri? Where's Felicia's nose? And Lethe... just... *sigh*...

At least we've got a cool looking Soren and one badass Minerva.

I'm a bit disappointed that the wave after is another Mystery of Emblem and Awakening set. It would have been nice if it was focused on two of either Elibe, Magvel and Jugdral instead of 1/3.

Not sure what your problem is with the new cards I think they're all really gorgeous, you sound like you've never seen japanese art styles before..

People have opinions? Terrible.

...Looks like I'm skipping waves 3 and 4, I think. Not interested in any more cards until we get Elibe or Magvel (...or Valentia, but lmao).

Edited by L95

Whoa, finally a good Minerva card. Looks actually quite badass there.

It's pretty cool to see unpromoted designs for Marx and Ryouma. I like that the lobster mask is slightly shorter unpromoted too

the antennae grew

People have opinions? Terrible.

...Looks like I'm skipping waves 3 and 4, I think. Not interested in any more cards until we get Elibe or Magvel (...or Valentia, but lmao).

I actually have a feeling that Gaiden is the unannounced game for Wave 4, either that or SMTxFE.

I actually have a feeling that Gaiden is the unannounced game for Wave 4, either that or SMTxFE.

same feeling too. IS seems to really like Gaiden considering the OST keeps being brought back up as references in their later/other games in the series.

Really love the art for these cards! Especially love the unpromoted art for our big bros, super nice. <3 Admittedly, I'm kind of disappointed that Series 4 is going to be yet another return to Marth's games and Awakening, but at least this very likely means that we'll see (more) cards of those characters that were closed over or missing entirely in S1, in addition to another slew of Marth and Lucina and other super popular characters. I was thinking SMTxFE would be the hidden series in S4, but Gaiden is another nice choice. I'm just not sure why they'd make Gaiden's inclusion a secret.

I hope Jugdral will be represented in the Card Game...

Is there a translation of what's written on the cards? And how does this game work, like Pokémon?

By the way, the characters look fantastic here.

I hope Jugdral will be represented in the Card Game...

Is there a translation of what's written on the cards? And how does this game work, like Pokémon?

By the way, the characters look fantastic here.

The game itself works like a mix of WS/MTG/CFV/PKMN and probably another game I'm missing. For info about the game please consult our wiki as it will have all the answers you seek (for the most part). http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Fire_Emblem_TCG

For the rule set in particular you want this page: http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Comprehensive_Rules_of_FE_Cipher