Cowboy Bebop poll

Aizenberg

Cowboy bebop poll  

5 members have voted

1. 1. which track is better from the Cowboy Bebop OST?

• Space Lion
    • Call me Call me

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah, Rain is really good too.

The whole series just has way too many good songs, probably the best OST of any anime.

Of course we can't forget about Tank! and The Real Folk Blues. The Real Folk Blues has the same soft spot in me as Call me Call Me has in you Lord Raven. The sheer epicness it adds to the final act of the show really added a somber, yet satisfying feeling. It said, "Ok, shit's about to go down." Overall, yeah. Space Lion is just great because it's when I really realized, this show is really great. I also love Rush and Cat Blues. Also Rain. Honestly, if you want to know my favorite songs from this show, just look up "List of songs in Cowboy Bebop" Seriously, Yoko Kanno's best work. One of the only OSTs I've actually bought on disc because of how great it is.

Edited by Lantairu

bebop was the first non-pokemon anime i saw.

my dad got me the cowboy bebop collection on bootleg singaporean(?) disks and i watched it as a child.

I first saw a lot of Ghibli films when I was 4 via bootleg.

I saw Cowboy Bebop recently, streamed it online. I've seen a decent amount of anime, but Cowboy Bebop quickly rose to the top in my opinion. I'm yet to see the Ghibli movies, I want to try to get legal copies of them but they're so expensive.