My life story... *sigh*

deactivated

My life has always been a train wreck.

First of, when I was born, my umbilical cord was around my neck, so my parents thought I was dead

Then(about when I was 6) we had to move out and we could not find a place to live, so we had to move from my parent's friend's houses and we lost a lot of stuff.

And school, oh don't get me started on that. I kept running away from class when I didn't want to do something, and as such was always getting in trouble.

And then my parent's got divorced, ho boi. My mom and I moved to Florida and I had to start school there and let me just say, it ended with me saying that I want to kill myself. We then moved back to New York (it was either that or get put in handcuffs) and I moved in with my dad.

My dad was living with his girlfriend at that time... And about a year later, they broke up. So we had to move in with my grandma.

Now let's skip to today, I have a lot of friends, but there are those people that call me stupid, make fun of me, etc, but i'm managing.

And then I lost my Smash Bros, now you would think "oh you can always get a replacement" but I almost never get games, so... ANYWAYS! I borrowed my "friend's" Smash... And it was mine! But he kept claiming that it was from his brother and he gave it to him.

In the end, he won and I never got it back...

So my life is meh. But Im hanging in and I hope my life will get better!

(I also have anger issues, so there's that)

Yeah, you have certainly been through a lot, but there is more to life than just pain and suffering. Just hang in there and be positive. Your life will get better and you will be happy.

Thanks... I will try my best!

It's good to hear that you believe that your life will get better that's the spirit! My parents are also divorced and I know how hard that can be. Unlike you I only have an handfull of people I would call a friend but I know I can fully trust them so I'm good with it. Unlike that one "friend" of yours, that's some bad luck there.

Now let's skip to today, I have a lot of friends, but there are those people that call me stupid, make fun of me, etc, but i'm managing.

I'd say, if this is an issue, then either confront them or don't be around them. You shouldn't be taking that nonsense.

(I also have anger issues, so there's that)

I actually never knew what anger issues means sometimes, but if you really did have that bad anger issues then you'd think people would be more afraid of you or whatever. It seems to me like people are just sort of using you because you're easy to pick on.

I think you should see some sort of therapist at any rate.

Edited by Lord Raven

Just keep hanging onto the positives, I know that isn't always easy and my parents are divorced too.. So I know what thats like.

Also I'd follow Lord Ravens words of wisdom.

The other thing I'd like to say is that stuff does usually get better as you get older. You're only 11; I didn't really start enjoying things in life until I was around 14-15.

Doesn't mean you gotta be complacent and keep up a "woe is me" attitude. You gotta change your mindset a little bit too, even though you have been through some rough things. It's alright to dwell on things that do suck, but you also should be looking more towards the future and concentrating on the things that'll help you.

I don't really mean to trivialize your problems, sorry if I come off that way. It's very hard for me to give advice to an 11 year old given that I'm twice your age and you make me feel old as hell.

Edited by Lord Raven

My dear, listen to this old man's advice. Okay, I'm 24 years old, so I'm not old at all

Never ever give up.

This will get better, it's a matter of belief.

What happened to you wasn't easy, but you're still young, so you still got a lot of opportunities.

And don't focus on the bad things, focus on the good ones! I'm sure there plenty of good things in your life as well.

When you start seeing the world half-full instead of half-empty, things will get much better trust me on that.

Also, you got friends, right?

Go to them, spend time with them, tell them about your problems. If you're sad, don't be ashamed to call for their help.

If they are truly your friends, I'm sure they are willing to lend an ear.

And remember that there are people who went through the same things as you, but don't have any friends to count on, so in reality you are actually pretty lucky.

And lastly, let me tell something that is always good to remember:

If you hit rock bottom, then the only way left is up.

In other words, if you think your life sucks and it can't any worse, then things will only get better from here on out.

And if things can get worse, then that means that you actually still have a lot of good things in your life.

So don't lose hope, okay?

When there's is a will, there's a way. Don't ever give up!

Dammit, I feel really old now. I'm only 24, I'm still a hip young fella!

Edited by Water Mage

Not gonna lie; if your major struggles right now involve your friend stealing your copy of Smash Bros., I think you're doing okay.

Try changing your perception on your life. Instead of focusing on the things you don't have, try looking at the things you do have (even bare basics like food, a house, etc.) because there are people out there that, unfortunately, don't have things we often take for granted.

Doofy, I think that was just like the thing at the end, because there were a few other issues during the rest of the post that are much more legitimate. In fact that whole debacle is probably a result of another issue.

The best I can tell you is to get off of SF and find a good counselor/therapist. Divorce can be traumatic, and I think a professional would be better-off handling this than random people on the Internet.

Oh, and see if you can find some better IRL people to hang with. True friends don't make you feel bad about yourself on a daily basis.