Need Advice

Sieghart

I don't think a poll is necessary.Anyways, for Luna, a +Str would be advised.Luna has a -2 Str mod which is a bit meh.-Def is probably the best flaw in this game IMO.This game tanks are quite amazing, and if Kamui is ever in danger he can use his Dragonstone to tank or he will simply dodge.For a secondary class, Samurai or Bowman is recommended.Luna is better as a Bow Knight then Hero IMO so Bowfaire would be nice.Samurai is there in you rather swords to bows(Even though bows are great in this game).

I just hope you know however, marrying Luna or really any female with the exception of 4 comes with the sacrifice of a child, and in order to fully optimize, I would need to know said child being sacrificed.

I don't find Deere interesting. His father is one of the last joining parents and the former is only optimized for my castle battles

If you give Deere access to Hero he's actually pretty awesome.

I just hope you know however, marrying Luna or really any female with the exception of 4 comes with the sacrifice of a child, and in order to fully optimize, I would need to know said child being sacrificed.

They really need to add like.. 1 extra female character to the game just to break the balance up..

If you give Deere access to Hero he's actually pretty awesome.

They really need to add like.. 1 extra female character to the game just to break the balance up..

Yeah.Flora and Crimson could have easily been marriageable mothers.I mean why Flora is not available s beyond me since they could have had a thing with Kaze and Saizou with Felicia and Flora.Also the amount of Crimson and Ryouma shipping is just immense.

Thanks for the Tip. Also the buddy seal only can be used when a unit have A+ or can be used in any A support?

Buddy Seals only work for A+ Supports.

Thr exception is Kamui, who can use Buddy Seals to turn into the class of any character who is the same gender and has an A Support with Kamui.

Edited by gayserbeam

I don't think a poll is necessary.Anyways, for Luna, a +Str would be advised.Luna has a -2 Str mod which is a bit meh.

Asset Skill

Flaw..... I really don't know

Skl's one of the less useful Stats, really. Luc, too so that's an ok flaw if you're really fine with -1 Str/Mag mod