Have you ever used Triangle Attack?

Knight

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to do it all the time for fun back when I gave Oscar Bows. I always thought it was cool to get Rolf/Boyd/Oscar to triangle attack everything even though it was incredibly suboptimal.

EDIT: It's also how I managed to use Wendy on random playthroughs.

Edited by Lord Raven

I use them all the time in FE10. It's not "optimal," but it's fun as hell. In Part 4, Marcia and Tanith are awesome, but Sigrun is kind of weak, so thanks to canto, Sigrun can pull her weight with triangle attack.

And then with the three brothers, Rolf is again a suboptimal character with Shinon's existence, but because of Rolf's absurd strength growth, and the Double Bow boosting it even further, it's fun as hell to use his triangle attack to stomp on a tough boss like Dheginsea.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't gotten the chance to, mainly because my Oscar got RNG screwed while playing Path of Radiance which led to his benching (the fact that I accidentally gave him swords instead of bows also meant that no Triangle Attacks from the Bow Bros could be performed either), and Never had all three Peg Knights deployed at the same time in PoR.

Otherwise, I haven't tried it yet, as I feel it may be too risky

Haven't gotten the chance to, mainly because my Oscar got RNG screwed while playing Path of Radiance which led to his benching (the fact that I accidentally gave him swords instead of bows also meant that no Triangle Attacks from the Bow Bros could be performed either), and Never had all three Peg Knights deployed at the same time in PoR.

Otherwise, I haven't tried it yet, as I feel it may be too risky

Yeah, I recall that Oscar.

• 3 years later...

I've tried in the only game I have, Radiant Dawn, but I wasn't able to get it to work. I used Oscar, Rolf, and Boyd, all third tier, and I put them two spaces straight away from the enemy (not diagonal), but nothing happened. Can someone tell me what I'm missing?

Edited by Levitation
Typos