Treasure!

AnonymousSpeed

:having been talked to by Zaragoza, she turns her head towards him: "Ah, hello there. i wanted to say thank you for allowing me to use your tent. it was actually a nice sleep." :She said to him with a smile: "would you like me to help pack up your tent?"

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"It is no problem," Zaragoza said. "You're free to keep using it as long as you need to. We're gonna be working together for an indefinite amount of time, so I don't see any harm doing so."

"Please, if it's not too much trouble," he said regarding the offer. "Though as I said, you can keep that one for the time being."

"Really? thats very kind of you. ill be sure to take very good care of it." :giving her thanks. she starts to pack up the tent neatly.: "that reminds me, do you remember where exacly the meeting place is?"

"Well there is no time to waste." :as she packed up the tent. she whistles with her fingers and calls for her pegasus. and in a short amount of time, Valors pegasus flew up close to her and stood next to her: "We better get going so we dont get left behind right?" :and then she mounted her pegasus and started walking:

Edited by Thany

"Yeah, we should get going," Zaragoza said. Though he didn't fail to notice that despite mounting her pegasus, they weren't taking flight just yet.

"Wouldn't flying be faster?"

"And leave you behind to catch up? id rather stick close by just to be sure nothing bad happens, besides. since my pegasuses wings are slightly bigger then normal, she tires out easily from long flights, so id rather wait until we reach actual battle before taking flight with her" :She explained as best she could to Zaragoza: "I hope that clears it up for ya."

"Ah, I see," Zaragoza said.

"Well, I don't think at this rate we would be the last to arrive. Probably those at the temple might be, since it did sounded like it was much farther away."