Which GBA Archer/Sniper is your favorite?

Which GBA Archer/Sniper is your favorite?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Which GBA Archer/Sniper is your favorite?

• Wolt
    • Dorothy
    • Klein
    • Igrene
    • Wil
    • Rebecca
    • Louise
    • Neimi
    • Innes

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Igrene, for being one of very few decent prepromos in fe6. I was thinking Klein must be better because he has HM gains, but even with them his stats are about the same as her's. She's also pretty good looking.

Also like Klein, Rebecca, Dorothy, Louise, Innes and Neimi, decent stats, easy on the eyes.

Not trying to hate on Wil and Wolt, but I'm never pleased by their stats. Always slower than their female counterparts, and they don't have high enough strength to make up for it. Defense is a little better, but most of my archers only get hit by magic anyways. Or other archers, which I want them to double, or worse, nomads that can double them.

• 4 weeks later...

I would rank as follows:

Neimi > Wil > Rebecca > Wolt > Innes > Louise

Unranked: Dorothy, Klein, Igrene

Neimi is my favorite. She has rad speed, rockin' pink hair, promotion options, and she's a sweetheart. She and Colm make an amazing power couple, critting all the things.

Wil is my favorite Elibian archer. He's admittedly unexceptional, but he has wide availability and a neat support with Lyn. He seems super-relatable, like he's just an average guy who gets caught up in war.

Rebecca isn't far behind. She's the faster one (but with less strength). I like her "country girl with green pigtails" design, and I think I remember good supports.

Wolt was my archer of choice in Binding Blade. Available from the very first chapter, I made an awesome support rectangle with him, Roy, Alan, and Lance. Wyvern riders of Bern, say your prayers.

Innes isn't bad, his personality is interesting and he's strong from the start. I haven't used him all that much though.

Same with Louise. She has a decent plot role, and insta-support with Pent, but I don't use Pent all that much, so...

And I didn't use any of the non-Wolts in FE6 (they give you a lot of them), so I'm not ranking them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me, It was a toss up between Innes and Rebecca. Rebecca is cute, likable, and overall a solid unit if you train her well. But innes... He's a bro. Especially with that Erika support.

I went with innes

Poor Igrene.

Edited by Lord Tullus

• 1 month later...

I have an huge weak spot for Wolt, he'll always be my favorite archer. Sure, he's a bit shaky at first with mediocre stats, but at the end of my playthough my Wolt maxed his attack and skill. He's amazing.

Edited by Mint Sherry

Probably Neimi, since I don't think I could really choose just one based on personality, and Neimi always turns out really good for me whenever I use her. Doesn't hurt that she's the only one of these characters who can pick up Swords and a horse upon promotion, either.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This one was pretty hard,all FE7 archers are somewhat amazing,Rebecca tends to be the best unit,but Louise is not far behind(Perfect Level UP once bias),Wil is a bit weaker,but he puts up a good competition with both. I will choose him,because his supports are better and help developing him more than Louise and Rebecca.

I never used Innes,so I don't know a thing about him,Neimi was a lovely character,but as a unit I can't say the same. Wolt was OK and Dorothy just looking at her puts automatically in the last place. Unfortunately I nver finished FE6 so I don't have a opinion in the other characters.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The GBA archer/snipers are all pretty terrible for me, but I voted Louise because her design is excellent and she comes with Pent.

Same here. I like Louise because of her design and that she's already promoted and already has an A support with Pent.

I want to like Wil because damn his design is good and all but I wasn't able to get him to a good level and he's on lv 14 and he's still yet to promote so yeah...Louise in the end.

Also I don't get why a lot of praise is for Wolt honestly. He's very difficult to train and he has a terrible start base stats.....

• 3 weeks later...

I have had great luck with Neimi. She would crit everything in her path in my recent play through. To make it fitting, I promoted her to Ranger so I could have the scourge of Magvel, Neimi Khan.

Another archer that did great for me was Dorothey. She capped strength before promotion and capped speed when promoted. I must have been blessed by either Shouzou Kaga or Anna in those playthroughs.

Neimi is probably the best. Always had good stats, and she benefits by having branching promotions. She can be a Sniper, but I personally think she's way better as a Ranger. Still, both promotions make her awesome. Innes is also good, not too bad.

Igrene was my best archer in FE6 playthrough, and Dorothy was also close, having high Speed and Skill. Wolt was however, not so good. Dorothy definitely surpassed him, except in Strength iirc. I haven't used Klein much to make opinion about him (but man is he handsome), however Igrene comes like after 3 chapters, and has better bases

Would have commented on the FE7 archers, but I haven't played much of it to determine whether they are good or not. Although, I'll say Wil has the problem of not doubling a lot, whereas Rebecca does after a few level ups.

Edited by Flee Fleet!

This is pretty much my reminder to eeeeeveryone voting and commenting. This is not about which is the best unit, it's about which is your favorite.

In that case, Neimi is my fave, cuz she's the best. And so is Igrene, the beautiful tan woman with blonde hair who mysteriously seems to have lipstick on (and is the only female in the party to have it on).