Where is the Logbook in Fates?

Xaxatella

Hello guys, I have Fire Emblem Fates since yesterday and there is one thing that I absolutely want to know: WHERE is the logbook and HOW can I include Avatars from other files in my main one?

I would really appreciate if someone could answer me I searched all day and find nothing

Thanks ! (Sorry if I made grammatical mistakes, or something like that, I'm french. :))

When you talk to Felicia / Jakob (whoever is your assistant near the top of My Castle), choose the third option from the top. That there is the Logbook. If you want to include avatars from your other files, you go to the card shop and purchase them to add them to the Logbook.

Thanks for responding !

When I go to the Card Shop in my main file, there is only a Kamui (the main file's Avatar), Felicia, Elise, Fighter, Mercenary and Rod Knight (I have the Nohr version) card…

Do you know why ? :( Maybe because I gotta purchase the Avatar's card that I want in their own file first…?

Thanks again.

Go to the orb (at the top of My Castle), choose the bottom left option, and then choose the top button. That is where you can change your team. Right now, the Card Shop will only show the first 3 people in your My Castle team, so pick who you want as your first 3. But as you upgrade the shop, more characters will be shown. You can upgrade the Card Shop as your progress through the story (Level 2 at chapter 17, level 3 at chapter 23)

Actually, if you want to add other avatars, you have to add them from your other files! Once you reach chapter 11, you can build the card shop. In your second file, you can add the avatar, and then purchase him/her from the Logbook in your original file.

Hey! I tried what you said and I finally succeed! Thank you! But oh my god that was so long to get through eleven chapter just for that… :'( This is gonna take a while for me to include all of my fifteen avatars… :'(

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, hate to be a bother and bring this back up, but I can't seem to get anything to work. If it helps anything, the file I'm trying to transfer an Avatar to is Hoshido Chapter 24, Normal Casual. The file I'm looking to transfer from is Hoshido Chapter 12, Normal/Easy Phoenix mode. On my first file, the Card Shop is fully upgraded.

I've heard somewhere that I have to beat the game in order to add Avatars to the Logbook (Which is what I'd assume to be the Card Shop). If this is true, wouldn't that mean I'd have to beat the game on both files? And once I do (or don't), what sequence of menus would I have to go through to add/buy an Avatar?

Hey, hate to be a bother and bring this back up, but I can't seem to get anything to work. If it helps anything, the file I'm trying to transfer an Avatar to is Hoshido Chapter 24, Normal Casual. The file I'm looking to transfer from is Hoshido Chapter 12, Normal/Easy Phoenix mode. On my first file, the Card Shop is fully upgraded.

I've heard somewhere that I have to beat the game in order to add Avatars to the Logbook (Which is what I'd assume to be the Card Shop). If this is true, wouldn't that mean I'd have to beat the game on both files? And once I do (or don't), what sequence of menus would I have to go through to add/buy an Avatar?

The Logbook isn't the Card Shop, it's the third option when you talk to Felicia or Jakob, サポーターの名鑑 (Sapootaanomeikan).

When you beat the game, it will show you a menu where you can select five characters to add to the Logbook.

Edited by gayserbeam

The Logbook isn't the Card Shop, it's the third option when you talk to Felicia or Jakob, サポーターの名鑑 (Sapootaanomeikan).

When you beat the game, it will show you a menu where you can select five characters to add to the Logbook.A

Ah, thanks a bunch. I've never been able to read Japanese very well, so I usually just try to memorize the menus. But yeah, it worked, so I'm happy.

Again, thanks.