Ideas for fe15

AzurePhoenix

I know this is not an ideal time to talk about this, but after playing some AC Unity, I thought to myself What if Fire Emblem 15 had a French Revolution-esque setting. After some thinking, I came up with the name and summary plot. Right now, it is a fresh idea, so it's going to be pretty raw and shoddy. But, I will improve upon it later.

Name: Fire Emblem Liberty

Summary Plot: 3 years after Awakening, Chrom dies under mysterious circumstances, and Lucina and Robin are both shaken by the loss. Hours later, the people, once peaceful, revolt against the Ylissean monarchy. It is now up to Robin to find the truth be hind these dark times.

Like I said, this is still a work in progress so if you have any constructive critique, feel free to post. Or, if you have an Idea of your own, I would really like to hear it.

I don't see why Awakening needs a sequel, especially since everyone gets a character ending. In fact, Lucina's solo ending has her disappearing either to another land or back to her time, both of which makes the plot of your proposed sequel a non-starter.

I know this isn't really original, but damn we need a Jugdral remake. Package both remakes into the same game. Or you could put the events of both games in chronological order, but there could be game design problems with that.

I know this isn't really original, but damn we need a Jugdral remake. Package both remakes into the same game. Or you could put the events of both games in chronological order, but there could be game design problems with that.

Yeah I really don't see how that would work. In order to reconcile the gameplay differences between FE4 and FE5, the developers would have to pull some crazy stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

No Awakening sequels, please. In fact, NOTHING related to Awakening, please. Fates, as good as it looks, fails at this because of Luna, Lazward, Odin, and the kids that look like Awakening's first gen. This was just lazy and unoriginal.