Concerning the soundtrack (music spoilers)

Jusup1

Wherever I look I can only find the calm and ablaze versions of each map themes fused together, I can't seem to find many map themes with the ablaze version on its own and its really frustrating.

What I'm asking is does anyone know where to find the ablaze versions of the map themes that are not fused together with their calm/regular versions?

I can't find any of the pure calm themes.

Onion Trial has more or less all the "calm" themes, but they appear to have....added instruments, compared to what I heard.

The ablaze themes are not "combined" with the calm themes, if that's what you mean. That's how they naturally are, or whatever

I'm also more "concerned" (in a sense anyway) about trying to find EX B and EX C, since pretty much everyone only has EX A.

I myself "made" a version where I spliced B and C into A to get a version which plays all three in order

Edited by CocoaGalaxy

sorry but he's just one of the several people uploading the map themes with the ablaze and calm versions combined

Ah, ok. I was unaware of this.