I think fagot in British English can refer to a bundle of burning sticks or something.

Well, with two gs, as in doubling as a homophobic slur

not sure if it's a British English one or not? Fag-as-cigarette definitely is though. Cue the obligatory joke about a British guy telling his alarmed American friend that "I'm just gonna go out for a couple minutes and suck on a few fags, right?"

(it isn't common in australia but is recognised)

(this has been your unnecessary effort post on language by parrhesia for today)

Well, with two gs, as in doubling as a homophobic slurnot sure if it's a British English one or not? Fag-as-cigarette definitely is though. Cue the obligatory joke about a British guy telling his alarmed American friend that "I'm just gonna go out for a couple minutes and suck on a few fags, right?"(it isn't common in australia but is recognised)(this has been your unnecessary effort post on language by parrhesia for today)

I just hope I never go on trial decided by my ability to smoke fags, Cuz it's blunts or nothing.

You better be fucking offended you faggot

yo wtf nigga i'll have you know i am a us navy seal with 500 confirmed kills and as i type this i am using cia satellites to track your locations so i can find you and tell you to your face how much you offended me with that comment asshole

Well, with two gs, as in doubling as a homophobic slur

not sure if it's a British English one or not? Fag-as-cigarette definitely is though. Cue the obligatory joke about a British guy telling his alarmed American friend that "I'm just gonna go out for a couple minutes and suck on a few fags, right?"

(it isn't common in australia but is recognised)

(this has been your unnecessary effort post on language by parrhesia for today)

Pretty sure it's not British English, just really outdated English in general

I was reading a book about a war crimes trial recently. Actually I'm still reading it. Anyway there was reference to a "trial by fagot" but I couldn't figure out what that meant.

Also gonna chip in to say a quick look from me is suggesting this is likely referring to killing people by burning them. I may have found some things to read when I actually wake up so I'll let you know if this gets contradicted.

Edited by Specta