Banjo Fouree

HowAreYaBud

This is my next fan fic.

Banjo Fouree

1 month after the events of Banjo-Tooie...

Skinny witch: Banjo, and your stupid bird, Kazooie...You killed my sister, Grunty the witch, now I'm going to kill you...EEEHEHEHEHEEEEHEEEHEEHEEHEEE!!!

Banjo's house...

Banjo: Well, we finally fixed this place up.

Mumbo Jumbo: Good job Mumbo has done.

Humba Wumba: Wumba did better!

Mumbo Jumbo: No way! Mumbo did much better than fat, amateur shaman!

Wumba: Gasp! :o

Kazooie: COOL IT, GUYS!

Mumbo: Hmph. Mumbo cast spell on bird!

Banjo: No. You won't

Mumbo:... <_<

Wumba: Banjo! Skinny witch approaching!

Banjo: Oh no. Grunty's sister?

Kazooie: You guessed it, Banjo.

Skinny witch: Banjo! My revenge I'll have on you, for killing my sister, Grunty!

Banjo: Oh geez.

Skinny witch: *talking in strange language*

Kazooie: Casting another spell, are you, Mingella?

Mingella: JFAIOEH!! (Banjo and Kazooie disappear)

Mumbo: Uh-oh.

Wumba: Run shamans should.

(Mumbo and Wumba run away)

Mingella: HEHEHEEEE!!!! Sent Banjo to past, Mingella did! Banjo will never come back, no, never!!

No ir doesn't. Why are you saying that?

Because it does? Oh well. If you really like it, I'll keep posting it.

Chapter 1

Banjo: Where are we?

Kazooie: How should I know?

Banjo: It looks like a beach...

Kazooie: Cool. We can finally relax after all our adventuring.

Banjo: What are you talking about?

Kazooie: You know, in our games? Banjo-Kazooie, Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge, Banjo-Tooie? And we'll have to do it again in Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts&Bolts!

Banjo: I know! But we can't relax, we have to get back to Spiral Mountain!

Kazooie: Why? I'm sure Mumbo and Wumba can take care of Mingella...If they ever get along.

Banjo: Hey, that looks like Bottles...(Banjo points to a mole with glasses)

Kazooie: Oh boy, Goggle-boy. Let's get out of here, before he tries to teach us moves we already know.

Banjo: But it can't be Bottles, he died in our last game.

Kazooie: You're right...

Bottles?: Hey Banjo, hey bird brain!

Banjo: Bottles...Is that you?

Bottles: Yeah. What's so weird about it?

Kazooie: Well, nothing, besides the fact that YOU'RE DEAD!!

Bottles: What do you mean I'm dead? I seem alive to me...

Banjo: Well, you died in our last game when Grunty killed you!

Bottles: Um..guys? You just defeated Grunty, like...3 days ago.

Kazooie: This is weird.

Banjo: No we didn't...

Bottles: And what do you mean in your last game? You've only had 1, and that's Banjo-Kazooie!

Banjo: What about Grunty's Revenge and Banjo-Tooie?!

Bottles: Grunty's Revenge? Isn't that the game that Rare's gonna release in 2 months?

Banjo: Two months...Kazooie! Mingella must have sent us to the past!

Kazooie: You just figured that out?

Bottles: Mingella? Who's that?

Banjo: Ok, Bottles, this will be hard for you to understand, but me and Kazooie are from the future. We'll have 3 more games, Grunty's Revenge, Banjo-Tooie, and Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts&Bolts. In Banjo-Tooie, Grunty escapes from that big rock in Spiral Mountain and get's revenge on us. That's pretty much what happens in Grunty's Revenge too. But, in Banjo-Tooie, you die.

Bottles: That's nice to know...Thanks for the spoilers, guys. Now if you don't mind, I'm gonna go kill Rare.

TO BE CONTINUED...

I am afraid I don't know what is Banjo either

I'm gonna tell you in the least amount of words possible..

Banjo-Kazooie

I don't know exactly what happened because I've never played it, but I know a little. Gruntilda, or Grunty for short, a witch, is asking her pot who the prettiest girl in the land is. The pot says Tooty, and Grunty gets all mad because she's not pretty. Then she goes and kidnaps Tooty and takes her to her lair. Banjo, Tooty's big brother, goes to Grunty's lair, which is filled with a bunch of paintings that he has to go into by completing the paintings with Jiggys, golden jigsaw pieces. When he's inside the pictures, he finds a shaman with a skull face who turns him into different animals or monsters.He collects enough Jiggys to go to Grunty's room and defeats her. I don't know what happens to Tooty, but she isn't in any of the other games.

Banjo Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge

Banjo, Kazooie, Grunty, and Bottles are having a little cook out thing. Meanwhile, Grunty, who was smashed under a rock when she was defeated in the last game, is trying to figure out how to get out. Klungo, Grunty's servant, makes a robotic body for Grunty's soul to possess. Grunty then sends Kazooie into the past. Banjo goes back in time to save Kazooie, and they defeat Grunty again.

Banjo-Tooie

Banjo-Tooie is like an alternate sequal to Banjo-Kazooie. Grunty is still under her rock, trying to figure out how to get out. Banjo and Kazooie are living happily at home after defeating Grunty. Bottles and Mumbo are over at their house to play some cards. Klungo is trying to lift up the rock, but can't. Grunty's sisters, Mingella, and some other fat one, cast a spell on the rock to remove it, and Grunty is a skeleton. Banjo and the others hear something, and Mumbo goes out to see what it is. He tells them that it's Grunty and she's about to cast a spell on the house. Everyone runs outside except for Bottles, who deosn't believe Mumbo. He gets killed. She uses some beam thing that sucks the life out of things and gives it to her. She charges up some huge blast, which takes a long time, giving Banjo and Kazooie enough time to collect enough Jiggys to enter her tower and defeat her once again.

Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts

This is the new one, but it hasn't been released yet.

I like it, sounds funny :lol:

It is, but Grunty's Revenge is way too short and easy. It's easily the worst out of the 4, and they try to make jokes in it, but they're not funny. It was actually made by a different company, but I just said Rare anyway, because I don't know which one.

Chapter 2

Kazooie: Well, I'm surprised Goggle-boy didn't try to teach us moves we already know.

Banjo: Yeah...I'm glad he's not dead yet, though.

Kazooie: I'm not.

Banjo: <_<

Kazooie: Hey, that looks like Wiggy Giggy's Temple! (Kazooie points to a large temple, made out of gold)

Banjo: You mean Jiggy Wiggy?

Kazooie: Whatever. Hey, have you ever been to Mcjiggy's?

Banjo: No. We should go there sometime though.

Kazooie: Yeah. I heard they have a great Jiggy burger.

Banjo: Yeah. But, that theiving Jiggyburglar is always trying to steal them.

Kazooie: Let's go in already.

Banjo: Right. (They walk inside the Temple.)

Banjo: Hey, this looks just like it did in Banjo-Tooie.

Jiggy Wiggy: I am the Great Jiggy Wiggy. Bow to my power.

Kazooie: I don't remember him being like this.

Banjo: Oh well.

Wow. I don't feel like typing right now.