Last 2 DLC of Season 1 out now

Aidil

Remember they're 500 Yen compared to the 300.

[spoiler=Minor]Luna, Lazwald and Odin have their Awakening portraits and names.

Time to tip the scales

For both DLC's, you can only use Luna, Lazwald and Odin and their stats are independent of your story progress. They are fairly difficult. The first DLC reward is the class change item for Grandmaster, and the second DLC reward is Blood of Anankos, which gives a non-royal unit the ability to use Dragon Vein permanently. Confirmed to pass onto children, and cannot use on units with the blue shield on their sprite(generics, captured bosses, logbook units, amiibo).

Edited by Aidil

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a bit of history on Luna, Lazwald and Odin. I did the first one and it's pretty hard, but I did clear it on the first try. Also, the reward item is indeed class change for Grandmaster. And it is gender locked ><

Edited by Aidil

aaah dang on Siegbert's paralogue so didn't get a notification yet ><

how many turns did it take, for those of you who've completed it already ?

and ah how I dislike gender locked items ; m ;

It's a bit of history on Luna, Lazwald and Odin. I did the first one and it's pretty hard, but I did clear it on the first try. Also, the reward item is indeed class change for Grandmaster. And it is gender locked ><

That is so stupid.considering the fact that you can be a female Robin.God.(But at least Lazward can still be a kick ass Rally bot with Rally Spectrum)

Is the boss Lilith?

If anyone has finished both episodes, can you post a summary of the stories (if there are any)? Thanks :)

Also GM being genderlocked is meh :/

Edited by Ryo

I wasn't planning on getting this DLC, but if it gives you grandmaster then I guess I'm going to have to at some point.

So you need to get both of them, right?

How hard is it compared to the last DLC? That one was extremely hard. Took me 5 tries to beat it.

In the last map you had to abuse the freeze mechanic and pair up system in order to win. In this one, the map is full of weak enemies but you have to manage to not get "flooded" by them. Most of them have debuffing weapons, which make your units much weaker over time.

In this map, you have to abuse "stalling" by using the given buffs to make your units stronger again to clear the map. There's eh amount of enemies, but that's a LOT considering you only have three units to work with.

I suggest relying on Severa. She's a goddess on this map and can clear many enemies until she's debuffed (they got her down to 4 attack...). Both are hard, but I'd say this one took me less time as you just need to get used to having less units. The boss for the first map is

Invisible Sumeragi

I wasn't planning on getting this DLC, but if it gives you grandmaster then I guess I'm going to have to at some point.

So you need to get both of them, right?

Yes, you get both though it is a bit more expensive.(I believe it is 500 yen rather then 300 yen.)

Yes, you get both though it is a bit more expensive.(I believe it is 500 yen rather then 300 yen.)

Oh, all right. Thanks.

It seems that Anankos/Hydra was the one who changed Severa, Inigo, and Owain into their current look! That explains why some facial features are slightly different in a short amount of time. Also Lilith appears as expected but the boss for the second map is Invisible Shenmei.

Edited by KaceytronIRL

Huh. I'm surprised that they'd actually go through and add a male-only class without making a female equivalent available, considering all the other classes in the game.

Edited by NeonZ