Last 2 DLC of Season 1 out now

Aidil

So a couple plot questions.

1) Does it explain how they got to that timeline in the first place? If so, what is the explanation

2) Does it reveal any details regarding the other FE:A characters?

3) Did they canonize anything else regarding Awakening like they already did with pairings involving those 3 characters?

Also, is this the final DLC for the game period, or is this just the final DLC for like season 1 DLC or something?

Edited by TheWerdna

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So a couple plot questions.

1) Does it explain how they got to that timeline in the first place? If so, what is the explanation

2) Does it reveal any details regarding the other FE:A characters?

3) Did they canonize anything else regarding Awakening like they already did with pairings involving those 3 characters?

Also, is this the final DLC for the game period, or is this just the final DLC for like season 1 DLC or something?

Hydra did it. Also Hydra changing their appearance is so they can avoid making canon pairings.

Now for something Lilith related.

She's Hydras daughter and acting as his servant because of that.

So what was pretty obvious is now canon.

This is the final DLC of season 1, likely they will release more. And yes, the reward from the second DLC allows the user to use Dragon Vein permanently(they get the crown icon). Not sure if it's passed down to children, can't be used on amiibo, and probably any units with the blue shield(logbook units, generic units and captured bosses). Second DLC was a bit harder until I figured it out, took me 5 tries. Ended up pairing up Lazwald and Luna and let Luna clear through everything, activating 2 Dragon Vein along the way for the buffed stats and skills. Odin just followed behind as a cheerleader.

Hydra did it. Also Hydra changing their appearance is so they can avoid making canon pairings.

And anything on my other two questions?

Also, followup one

So why did Hydra bring them there, what was his reason for it? Why those specific 3 out of all of the Awakening characters? I need the deetz!

Edited by TheWerdna

Wait a minute.

That makes Lilith and Kamui, siblings!!!!*Mindblown*

Edited by Azz01

still hope she's DLC also hoping for another Azura situation with them. Edited by SapphireFalconWing

I have one very important question, after which I can stop worrying and go to sleep. Did they talk at all about the other Awakening characters, and if so, did they screw with any other pairings/endings?

The grandmaster class is male-only so that pretty much says that Male Robin is canon.

Edited by Kamui-of-Nohr

The grandmaster class is male-only so that pretty much says that Male Robin is canon.

Anything in dialogue though? That's what I care about.

(I consider the grandmaster thing lazyness)

Does the dlc tell you from what future the trio come? a future after Grima was defeat or a future that Grima is sleep for 100 years? or they leave this conclusion to our imagination of the future from they come?

This is important to me too.

Edited by TheWerdna

Is the Grandmaster seal only obtainable once per save file? I ran through the Beginning DLC again and didn't get it a second time.

It should be unlimited according to the preview on the official website.

That logic really doesn't work. Great Lord is female-only in Fates, what does that say about Chrom?

Edited by NeonZ

ugh at Grandmaster being male-locked

would taking the female Awakening model and adding feet really have been that difficult

I am amused by blood transfusions canonically existing in the FE universe now, though

That logic really doesn't work. Great Lord is female-only in Fates, what does that say about Chrom?

Male and Female Great Lord are treated as different classes in FE13, just with the same name. Lucina's version and Chrom's version have different caps when gender-based caps was otherwise abolished.

It's like the case of Eirika and Ephraim. Both are Great Lords, but different classes in the data.

Wait...

How was Lilith conceived? Who is the mother? And if she's serving Hydra, shouldn't she be evil or something? And why does she look like a fish? :v

She serves him because he's her father. That's the only reason she's by his side. Also that's just how Astral Dragons look apparently.

Edit:

Also here's a thing.

Hydra gave the three his power to use Dragon's Vein.

Edited by JupiterKnight