Last 2 DLC of Season 1 out now

Aidil

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

since she wasn't boss and has a crit portrait we haven't seen I say she will eventually.

I wouldn't be so sure since Phila also had her own critical cut-in, yet she wasn't playable. Does Lilith have battle animation during MC battles? I guess not...

I seriously doubt Lilith will be playable. From what I've seen, she doesn't have a my room model, my room dialogue, bath house dialogue etc. Plus, she isn't in the support log. Adding her through spotpass/dlc would most likely require more effort than it's worth.

I seriously doubt Lilith will be playable. From what I've seen, she doesn't have a my room model, my room dialogue, bath house dialogue etc. Plus, she isn't in the support log. Adding her through spotpass/dlc would most likely require more effort than it's worth.

not really since the 3d skinship models don't take that long plus patches exist since Roy will likely be added. She's pretty much Finished from head to toe just a 3d skinship model,and Kamui supports and she's good to go.

They wouldn't even need to take the Awakening model, considering how it's the Tactician outfit, which is the same for both genders, rather than the Grandmaster one. They just need to implement the data for a female version of the class...

As it currently stands, the Grandmaster class was meant to be used by Robin through a cameo appearance, and it is basically a combination of Awakening's Grandmaster abilities and Robin's abilities in Super Smash Bros.

And let's not kid ourselves: Super Smash Bros. heavily favoured the male Robin.

EDIT: That said, do you get multiple Grima/Fellblood Emblems or is it a one-off deal?

(Also, as I thought, Hydra's Dragon Blood does not give Nohr Prince/Princess.)

Edited by Folt

Huh? I get the other two, but how so on this one?

Henry is thought to be the nearest to canon parent for Inigo because Henry has the fastest support growth with Olivia.

Edited by Azz01

They may have been tricksy in not confirming canon pairings...

But they did confirm that Inigo's father doesn't have white hair (hai Henry) and Owain's father doesn't have blonde hair (hai Libra and Vaike).

Inigo's exact hair color doesn't match any known parent. The closest you can get is M!MU with one of his possible hair colors.

Edited by TheWerdna

They may have been tricksy in not confirming canon pairings...

But they did confirm that Inigo's father doesn't have white hair (hai Henry) and Owain's father doesn't have blonde hair (hai Libra and Vaike).

Where did they confirm that? :o

Where did they confirm that? :o

They are really surprised by the change in their hair colors. They use their default colors, therefore ruling out white/grey hair for Inigo and blonde for Owain. Also, about the whole "exact shades" thing, I doubt they would act so surprised by Inigo's hair if it was only a little bit different, and the closest hair is Henry's.

They are really surprised by the change in their hair colors. They use their default colors, therefore ruling out white/grey hair for Inigo and blonde for Owain. Also, about the whole "exact shades" thing, I doubt they would act so surprised by Inigo's hair if it was only a little bit different, and the closest hair is Henry's.

I'd say his gray hair is different enough from white for them to notice a difference. Like, its not even light gray- its solidly gray, which is really different from white hair.

However, Owain's blonde changes would be way too subtle.

Edited by TheWerdna

When it comes to the closest to canon pairings for the Awakening children I look at the father and children supports along with the Future Past conversations (even the hair style).

Chrom being Inigo's father because he looks like him, but Inigo's hair is more kempt along with how out of all the potential siblings for Lucina he is the only one who can wield swords (aside from Morgan, but Female Robin isn't as prominent as Male Robin at least from what IS does) and thus have the ability to use Falchion to the extent he did to that log with a perfect slice as noted by Chrom. Then there's how he is the only one out of the siblings who has a mark in the opposite eye to Lucina. which is rather interesting to show them as opposites even with their personalities.

Frederick being Severa's father because of the supports given that Frederick would definitely be a stern parent and because of his chore complex and I just really enjoyed how their conversation played out in Future Past given that Severa protected Lucina as Frederick would for Chrom making a parallel.

Lonqu being Owain's father because he also looks like him and seeing as how Lonqu protects Owain from arrows in the same way he did for Lissa. Owain took up the sword just like Lonqu even sharing the same kind of clothes and now that Severa brings up how Owain decides to take up magic like Lissa did it just helps supports it. Besides the Swordsman (Nabarl) with the Cleric (Lena) having some kind of relationship is a series staple.

I love this comic. http://hasuyawn.deviantart.com/art/Heroes-Blood-p01-376412271

I could go in further for other Awakening kids, but some of them would be red herring (but their my OTPs) such as Gaius being Cynthia's father because he is the only male parent enemy unit who can be recruited and Cynthia is also another child enemy and their both deceived. Before anyone brings up Yarne because he is also a enemy unit too I view Gregor as his father because Yarne is with a mercenary group and if you have Gregor and Panne paired up they both travel the land as mercenaries.

Edited by AbsoluteZer0Nova

Um, I don't know about everyone else, but I'm just assuming that there are no established or hinted canon pairings for the three, and the devs only worded it that way so that players who went through awakening can feel like they are the exact characters from their personal files.

and oh wow, I played the first part of the DLC in the morning, but I kept on rushing towards the boss and one of my units would always die...

after my first try (reset a lot using saves though) I just ended up rage quitting, but literally at 2am I picked it up, restarted, and easily finished the map.

1. I usually think better really, really late at night, but here's a good tactic for anyone who's having trouble with it:

Pair up Owain and Severa. Put Inigo in the VERY corner of the map, bottom left hand side. Put Owain + Severa pair directly in front of Inigo.

Units will all swarm towards you -during your turn, either use the boost items or heal up. Your three units will automatically destroy anyone who comes near them during enemy phase. Severa will attack with Inigo, and Owain will have defense guard with Severa, when the boss comes to you, swap into Owain (whose stats have NOT been lowered significantly) and he will destroy the boss.

Anyone know what the reward is for the DLC #2 map ? I fell asleep before I finished it...

and oh my gosh there is SO much text I nearly fell asleep just reading it aaaah ; A ;

Um, I don't know about everyone else, but I'm just assuming that there are no established or hinted canon pairings for the three, and the devs only worded it that way so that players who went through awakening can feel like they are the exact characters from their personal files.

and oh wow, I played the first part of the DLC in the morning, but I kept on rushing towards the boss and one of my units would always die...

after my first try (reset a lot using saves though) I just ended up rage quitting, but literally at 2am I picked it up, restarted, and easily finished the map.

1. I usually think better really, really late at night, but here's a good tactic for anyone who's having trouble with it:

Pair up Owain and Severa. Put Inigo in the VERY corner of the map, bottom left hand side. Put Owain + Severa pair directly in front of Inigo.

Units will all swarm towards you -during your turn, either use the boost items or heal up. Your three units will automatically destroy anyone who comes near them during enemy phase. Severa will attack with Inigo, and Owain will have defense guard with Severa, when the boss comes to you, swap into Owain (whose stats have NOT been lowered significantly) and he will destroy the boss.

Anyone know what the reward is for the DLC #2 map ? I fell asleep before I finished it...

and oh my gosh there is SO much text I nearly fell asleep just reading it aaaah ; A ;

The reward is Blood of Hydra which allows a unit to use Dragon Vein.

The fact that they react to their hair color changing mainly. However everyone except Owain cannot get the exact same shade as their default hair.

...I know that.

I was asking the other guy why they're bringing up support point speed. When we were talking about them reacting to their hair changing.

Edited by L95