Can someone explain The "Secluded" Realm?

UnknownUber

After playing through a few times, I still can't really grasp the concept of it more then likely due to my limited knowledge of Japanese. So if anyone can explain the Secluded Ream to me, like how it exists and why they'd put children there, then that'd be great.

Even someone like me would have a lot of trouble explaining how bullshit a cop-out explanation that place is.

Maybe children get created and not birthed so they're always of a certai-- no wait there's depiction of infants. Fuck.

Maybe children literally just age faste--...no that doesn't make sense either, how would they have the mental age of someone older if they aged physically faster? Fuck.

Time distortion doesn't make sense either because then how would they know their parents so well? Ugh.

And it in and of itself says it's not "pull from the future" shenanigans...

There's so many flaws in it that even I can't explain properly it because every possible explanation runs into another problem.

It would have been better if they just never said anything at all.

Edited by Ritisa

The parents drop off their children in an outrealm that's like the hyperbolic time chamber in DBZ, in that time moves much faster there. They occasionally visit their children (Some more than others), and most of the children's gaiden maps have the children leave the secluded realm for their own reason. (Eponine leaves to rob a mansion, Sophie wants to protect villagers, etc)

Edited by Monado Boy