FE4 (O-sawa Mitsuki) Manga Translation Continued (Chapter 70 up)

Jugdral Defender

Apparently this is how we all cope with the loss of Cuan and Ethlin.

In any case, I'm aiming to get us a chapter for the anniversary. Damosel's schedule is pretty booked at present, so I'm not sure if she'll be able to finish this chapter in time, but we're trying for it. ChildofDain has the same schedule as always: Busy. That word doesn't properly describe the lives of some people. It lacks emphasis. Let's just say Damosel is being ambushed by life?

So, if we get to it, we get to it, and I need an excuse to do something good for the 20th. It's a big year for this game, after all.

It's already been a year since I said, "Next year is the 20th!". ;o;

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If we can all agree to me calling Alvis Hubby then we can use Zigludo. I can call Alvis Hubby, right? D:

No, you'll calm your inner fangirl down and call him Elvis

omg i hated the way she covered andreis death

whyyyy

Well, you better get ready then

No, you'll calm your inner fangirl down and call him Elvis

My inner fangirl can no longer be calmed now that Alvis is getting plenty of panel time after 48. I even started cleaning pages for this.

My inner fangirl can no longer be calmed now that Alvis is getting plenty of panel time after 48. I even started cleaning pages for this.

Okay time to slow down the translation

Okay time to slow down the translation

GOD DAMMIT FIN.

At this point we're just waiting for it to be the 14th to release the chapter.

I actually started my cleaning on chapter fifty so 49 will happen when our cleaner for that chapter feels like cleaning.

...Shakes fist at Fin.

Thanks for the wonderful(and painful) chapter 47-48! Also Happy 20th Jugdral!

For characters that share the same sprite Oosawa managed to draw them different (Vaha and Pamela), I wonder if the three sisters from Gen 2 will look distinct as well(or if they will even appear).

Jamka's archer squad really shine don't them? First pulling a win agaisnt melee fighters in Orgahill with a brillant trap and then kicking Thracian ass in this chapter.

Well, that's a nice interpretation of why Tyrfing gives you insane res and poor Sigurd, can't catch a break, me neither, it still hurts to rememebr Cuan an Ethlin are gone for good OTL.

Thanks for the wonderful(and painful) chapter 47-48! Also Happy 20th Jugdral!

For characters that share the same sprite Oosawa managed to draw them different (Vaha and Pamela), I wonder if the three sisters from Gen 2 will look distinct as well(or if they will even appear).

Jamka's archer squad really shine don't them? First pulling a win agaisnt melee fighters in Orgahill with a brillant trap and then kicking Thracian ass in this chapter.

Well, that's a nice interpretation of why Tyrfing gives you insane res and poor Sigurd, can't catch a break, me neither, it still hurts to rememebr Cuan an Ethlin are gone for good OTL.

Funny, I was actually talking about that too when we were working on this chapter. Deetva, Pamela and Vaha all look the same and they all look distinct in the manga. The sisters in gen 2 look VERY different from each other, and very different from the sprites that were used in the game.

I do love the amount of spotlight Jamka gets. And he totally deserves it.

There are no breaks left to catch. Everything's just a punch in the gut now.

I happened to be able to do most of that chapter cleaning myself (you don't want me doing transparent bubbles or bubble-less text on image :D), so NYOOM happened.

...Admittedly it was kind of an accident since I started on a whim aka this chapter release was so not planned this soon. :'D

:Arvis:

Edited by Jugdral Defender

• 3 weeks later...

Oh goodness. I am so nervous for the Tiltyu/Reptor confrontation. Tiltyu is the sweetest character in the game, and I feel like she has the most heart breaking, terrible ending (save, perhaps, Sigurd). Those chapters are going to be rough.

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 50 is up.

Dear anyone who didn't like Andre's portrayal: You'll probably appreciate it more now.

Personally I think this was a nice take for the manga but I still wish I could've seen if this wasn't the case. >.>

Also Alvis. :Arvis:

I'll have to translate 52 now, won't I

Oh goodness. I am so nervous for the Tiltyu/Reptor confrontation. Tiltyu is the sweetest character in the game, and I feel like she has the most heart breaking, terrible ending (save, perhaps, Sigurd). Those chapters are going to be rough.

You aren't ready

Wow and here I thought snobby looking Reptor would be the one having a problem with Azel and Tiltyu.

But instead its Alvis who objects

Alvis probably objected out of concern for his brother getting wrapped up in it - I don't think he would lie about that (and he says as much in the next chapter), and I think it's also on an emotional level he wants Azel safe more than just physically. He knew Tiltyu was going to be attacked by association, and he probably didn't want Azel becoming upset or "officially" getting with her then being devastated by all this. That and he might've gotten attacked on accident if he jumped in even if the Velthomers didn't mean to hurt him.

Reptor actually at first is very tense and untrusting of Azel but he came to trust him and left Tiltyu with him. He actually more or less approved of them being together in the next chapter. He wanted to leave his daughter with someone who cared about her and wouldn't harm her and to be fair she wasn't very safe with Reptor himself (since he was the enemy's target). Extremely canon divergent, but Oosawa loves this stuff, clearly.

Edited by Jugdral Defender

Alvis probably objected out of concern for his brother getting wrapped up in it. He knew Tiltyu was going to be attacked by association, and he probably didn't want Azel becoming upset or "officially" getting with her then being devastated by all this. That and he might've gotten attacked on accident if he jumped in even if the Velthomers didn't mean to hurt him.

Reptor actually at first is very tense and untrusting of Azel but he came to trust him and left Tiltyu with him. He actually more or less approved of them being together in the next chapter. He wanted to leave his daughter with someone who cared about her and wouldn't harm her and to be fair she wasn't very safe with Reptor himself (since he was the enemy's target). Extremely canon divergent, but Oosawa loves this stuff, clearly.

Let's take a shot for every Oosawa canon divergence!

I'm a bit confused about Azel and Tiltyu's current relation and their kids. From the way Azel and Alvis talks it seems that while its obvious there isn't an official relation yet and Tiltyu getting surprised when she thinks Azel wants to kiss her, as well as Azel keeping it to himself that his gift is part of a set implies that they haven't tied the knot just yet.

That means they got only a few chapters to pump out two kids.

Alvis probably objected out of concern for his brother getting wrapped up in it. He knew Tiltyu was going to be attacked by association, and he probably didn't want Azel becoming upset or "officially" getting with her then being devastated by all this. That and he might've gotten attacked on accident if he jumped in even if the Velthomers didn't mean to hurt him.

I say he's actually just yandere as fuck

He did consider killing Azel, you know

Edited by TheEnd

That means they got only a few chapters to pump out two kids.

It isn't impossible. A lot of kids their age would hump anything that moves. :P

Also, my guess is that Oosawa changed the story so that they have kids after Bahara.