FE4 (O-sawa Mitsuki) Manga Translation Continued (Chapter 70 up)

Jugdral Defender

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still raging

Me too.

But are your reasons the same as mine ? ? ?

Do you want me to keep Sety hostage, Jade

You'll be just like Manfloy, running for your life from dragon dad.

Yurius borderline does the same thing in the final volume. "Oh shit it's that other dragon gotta run bye bro."

Also you got Levin's Scarf there calling me Jade. Your nickname became infectious.

Edited by Jugdral Defender

Me too.

But are your reasons the same as mine ? ? ?

Somehow i doubt you minded the sucker punch.

You know what? This kinda reminded me of that stuff with Lelouch and Euphemia at the end of Code Geass S1.

You'll be just like Manfloy, running for your life from dragon dad.

Yurius borderline does the same thing in the final volume. "Oh shit it's that other dragon gotta run bye bro."

Also you got Levin's Scarf there calling me Jade. Your nickname became infectious.

I'll keep dragon dad in check with threats of crack translations.

Just as planned.

Somehow i doubt you minded the sucker punch.

You know what? This kinda reminded me of that stuff with Lelouch and Euphemia at the end of Code Geass S1.

I did mind everything Manfloy ever spoke on that day, and I did mind that poor Alvis actually broke down so bad that he confessed everything was Manfloy's fault and was still confused after he killed Sigurd. I talked about that scene with ChildofDain last night and ahhh... I feel so bad for Alvis. But man at least he did his part. Manfloy just screwed his entire side over and then goes WELL IT'S MOSTLY UNDER CONTROL. Mostly. Besides for the dragon that got away. Thanks for him.

Still mad about everything Manfloy said and did and for ruining Alvis' life.

Like dude if you're gonna ruin someone's life to start a war and all this crazy shit at least fucking win and know what you're doing. But noooOOOooo.

I'm sorry, I've never watched Code Geass.

I'll keep dragon dad in check with threats of crack translations.

ARE YOU DECLARING WAR ON ME

I did mind everything Manfloy ever spoke on that day, and I did mind that poor Alvis actually broke down so bad that he confessed everything was Manfloy's fault and was still confused after he killed Sigurd. I talked about that scene with ChildofDain last night and ahhh... I feel so bad for Alvis. But man at least he did his part. Manfloy just screwed his entire side over and then goes WELL IT'S MOSTLY UNDER CONTROL. Mostly. Besides for the dragon that got away. Thanks for him.

Still mad about everything Manfloy said and did and for ruining Alvis' life.

Like dude if you're gonna ruin someone's life to start a war and all this crazy shit at least fucking win and know what you're doing. But noooOOOooo.

As I thought

I was more bothered by how both Manfloy and Alvis lowered their opponents' guards with sob stories and then BAM

Surely, Manfloy was malicious and Alvis was insane, but they pretty much did the same thing

I'm sorry, I've never watched Code Geass.

Basically, local man ruins everything

ARE YOU DECLARING WAR ON ME

I have your husbandos

Wow, Sigurd's death "scene" was so anticlimactic. I thought I skipped a panel.

Well yeah, you'd expect it'd take at least a little longer until he literally became ashes

As I thought

I was more bothered by how both Manfloy and Alvis lowered their opponents' guards with sob stories and then BAM

Surely, Manfloy was malicious and Alvis was insane, but they pretty much did the same thing

This is actually what I discussed with Dain last night, though mostly on Alvis' end. Manfloy was definitely malicious all the way through, but Alvis broke down enough that he (mistakenly?) confessed about Manfloy and told truths that could've put him in danger. Tbh Alvis killing Sigurd was mercy compared to what Manfloy would have done just basing off Levin's death. Sigurd wouldn't have felt a thing or even realized he was dying before he did. Manfloy would've made SURE he suffered. The way I see it, Alvis knew it had to be done and decided that instead of their earlier fight, a painless and instant death was the best way to repay Sigurd's kindness in that moment. It was going to happen anyway, and after what Manfloy did to Diadora's grandmother, I can pretty safely say Falaflame was the better way to go. Alvis seemed to have snapped out of the lack of control he had on himself while confessing everything to Diadora and Sigurd, so I don't think he was exactly in his normal state of mind. I don't believe he intentionally used pity as a weapon to make Sigurd lower his guard. If anything, it was simply a benefit to the situation, because it gave Alvis the chance to make him die believing things went well. He didn't die in disgust, pity or rage at his own death, whereas Levin had time to think about the fact that he was dying and that he was leaving everyone behind in a fucked up world.

Alvis was pretty out of it himself after the fact. I will always believe he both intentionally and unintentionally killed Sigurd in that moment. He was overwhelmed and felt Sigurd was a threat to the happiness he finally found, and instinctively he probably wanted to get rid of him, but Sigurd accepted him despite learning his mother, thus he, had Lopt blood.

I'm pretty sure Sigurd would agree that a painless death is better than what Manfloy's victims went through.

I have your husbandos

HEY WHAT WHAT WHAT ALVIS IS MY ONLY HUSBANDO DRAGON DAD IS JUST LIKE HOLY DRAGON OF WORSHIP BLESS HOLSETY HE BLESSES US ALL AND SETY IS WELL SETY IS NOT AT HUSBANDO STATUS HE'S AT LIKE... NOT... HUSBANDO STATUS... LIKE... SOMEWHERE BETWEEN... ALVIS AND HOLSETY... WOW THIS IS AWKWARD...

Well yeah, you'd expect it'd take at least a little longer until he literally became ashes

TE like deadpans sass and it makes me laugh. Gold.

I knew someone would call it anticlimactic and I was hoping someone would call out the dramatic truth before me because it sounds nicer when TE (or like anyone not me lol) says it.

I guess it's not climactic enough because all the units on the page didn't go gray and we didn't get a death roll call.

Basically it's not climactic enough because we didn't actually literally get to see Sigurd burn, turn to ashes, and watch as Alvis catches his ashes like a child playing in the snow. Sorry, I'm happier having never seen that. Levin's pain was enough for me.

This is actually what I discussed with Dain last night, though mostly on Alvis' end. Manfloy was definitely malicious all the way through, but Alvis broke down enough that he (mistakenly?) confessed about Manfloy and told truths that could've put him in danger. Tbh Alvis killing Sigurd was mercy compared to what Manfloy would have done just basing off Levin's death. Sigurd wouldn't have felt a thing or even realized he was dying before he did. Manfloy would've made SURE he suffered. The way I see it, Alvis knew it had to be done and decided that instead of their earlier fight, a painless and instant death was the best way to repay Sigurd's kindness in that moment. It was going to happen anyway, and after what Manfloy did to Diadora's grandmother, I can pretty safely say Falaflame was the better way to go. Alvis seemed to have snapped out of the lack of control he had on himself while confessing everything to Diadora and Sigurd, so I don't think he was exactly in his normal state of mind. I don't believe he intentionally used pity as a weapon to make Sigurd lower his guard. If anything, it was simply a benefit to the situation, because it gave Alvis the chance to make him die believing things went well. He didn't die in disgust, pity or rage at his own death, whereas Levin had time to think about the fact that he was dying and that he was leaving everyone behind in a fucked up world.

Alvis was pretty out of it himself after the fact. I will always believe he both intentionally and unintentionally killed Sigurd in that moment. He was overwhelmed and felt Sigurd was a threat to the happiness he finally found, and instinctively he probably wanted to get rid of him, but Sigurd accepted him despite learning his mother, thus he, had Lopt blood.

I'm pretty sure Sigurd would agree that a painless death is better than what Manfloy's victims went through.

Of course he wasn't in his right state of mind, he had pretty much been in fetal position ever since he got slapped with the Tyrfing

But well, I hope that was worth the oniisama bomb he wanted so much

HEY WHAT WHAT WHAT ALVIS IS MY ONLY HUSBANDO DRAGON DAD IS JUST LIKE HOLY DRAGON OF WORSHIP BLESS HOLSETY HE BLESSES US ALL AND SETY IS WELL SETY IS NOT AT HUSBANDO STATUS HE'S AT LIKE... NOT... HUSBANDO STATUS... LIKE... SOMEWHERE BETWEEN... ALVIS AND HOLSETY... WOW THIS IS AWKWARD...

I have them

TE like deadpans sass and it makes me laugh. Gold.

I knew someone would call it anticlimactic and I was hoping someone would call out the dramatic truth before me because it sounds nicer when TE (or like anyone not me lol) says it.

I guess it's not climactic enough because all the units on the page didn't go gray and we didn't get a death roll call.

Basically it's not climactic enough because we didn't actually literally get to see Sigurd burn, turn to ashes, and watch as Alvis catches his ashes like a child playing in the snow. Sorry, I'm happier having never seen that. Levin's pain was enough for me.

Seriously though

Who'd expect Falaflame to just (apparently - there was a scene change after all) downright vaporize him like that? It really felt pretty sudden

I remember reading a month ago how powerful a (nuclear) explosion would have to be in order to completely vaporize a person to ash like what happened to Sigurd here

The answer is very.

Sigurd wouldn't have felt a thing. He wouldn't have even been remotely aware of it. At the height of Alvis' emotions he unleashed Falaflame and Sigurd was gone.

At least he died thinking it'd be alright, rather than hating Alvis. Also Tyrfing's magical dragon properties are super strong given it survived that... but I can see why he wouldn't want Dia touching it after that! It would have probably been hot enough to burn her arm to ashes!

What's really impressive is how localized the blast was, but we'll chalk that up to ~*magic*~ (Final Fantasy 14 pulled this as well in one of their recent lore sidestories in which a character totally vaporizes another with flames in the same way, armor and all).

As for anti-climatic... well, that's been basically every actual death thus far. Oosawa doesn't draw a lot of death. Yied was even more disappointing in that aspect. You know, aside of how Oosawa made Trabant a lovesick puppy being an even bigger disappointment. :/

Edited by ChildofDain

As for anti-climatic... well, that's been basically every actual death thus far. Oosawa doesn't draw a lot of death. Yied was even more disappointing in that aspect. You know, aside of how Oosawa made Trabant a lovesick puppy. :/

How did you like the mighty Hyena King acting on his boner, CallofDuty

But yeah, Cuan and Ethlin were basically sudoku already, so this isn't really new

You know, before we start Gen 2 some final considerations.

I was surprised to see that Midir/Midayle looked so manly in Oosawa's version, I remember that I mistook him for a girl the first time I played(because he reminded me of Vanessa from FE8), Celice, by the few random shots I saw around, goes between a somewhat manly faced bishounen to straight Trap, and wtf with Lachesis looking like 16 as a 12 years old girl and Ethlin looking... Well, I'm not sure which age she decided to marry Cuan, but definetely Ethlin shouldn't look younger than Lachesis.

Well, besides that, I really loved the way the art changed for some characters so we knew that they were growing up/maturing, specially Shanan, Dew, Lachesis and Fin, for some weird reason Oifey hit puberty off-screen XD.

Speaking of sizes, I still LOL at the Earth Kitchen Knife Sword, will we ever see it in battle? It looks so silly to picture Nanna brandishing that tiny thing haha! XD

I wish Oosawa showed Lachesis more in battle after she took the Master title, it would be very baddass to see her dual weilding weapons or see fighting with different weapons, which is a shame, does anyone else get a "promotion" in gen 2? As in, called as promotion like Lachesis and Fin got?

Game wise, Ethlin was my favorite character(I blame MageKnight404 Let's play for that), but manga wise Diadora and Sylvia became my absolute favorites! The differences between the game and manga was astoushing! I didn't expect to love Diadora as much as I did but damn, did she pull my heartstrings with her longing for Sigurd and being a plucky girl!(I still love to pieces that brillant bloodless takeover she did).

I got emotional over Sylvia stating to Fury her reasons for liking Levin, how he helped her see her in a more worthy light. The way she lifted everyone's spirit and rallied the folks during Silesia arc increased my admiration for her, I also do like the shots, time from time, of her dancing and lifting people's spirit, I think it's a nice interpretation of the "refreshing" mechanics of the game, Sylvia was surprisingly pretty mature too.

Costumes are fancy as hell and weapons are ridiculous XD, Dat hero sword, more like Mario Plumber sword hahha 8D *Kicked*, I wonder if mages need to absorb regular books inside them to cast spells or if it only works like that to fancy and holy weapons.

My favorite game mechanics translated to manga verse was Astra/Meteor Sword/Shooting Star/How many fucking names you have dammit! It mirrors nicely FE5 when fake Shanan played it off as a technique, Mystelrain's "No interval cut" was a nice alusion to its inate crit feature and Tyrfying's magical barrier to increase resistance.

Oh, and of course, the hidden Luck growth mechanic Aideen showed by being only scratched by an arrow XD.

Should we count Ulir's bow working only without arrows as a way to reflect that weird as hell low ACC from the game? It's hard to tell with Oosawa.

I will miss everyone from gen1, I really loved them.

"Random shots", did you mean: JD's Tumblr shitposting? :P

Ethlin looked like she must've been eight years old or something when she fell for Cuan lol. Teeny tiny Ethlin.

I love how you can literally see Shanan growing up throughout gen 1. It's harder to see with the older characters because by the time they start growing up, it's like you haven't really realized it and only notice when you go back and see them looking so young in the beginning. Shanan, at least, you can see growing up through the whole thing. I definitely liked seeing Dew, Fin and Lachesis start to look different, though it's mostly notable in the hair length for all of them. Fin has chopped bangs at first so I'm glad he grew those out. :P

Unfortunately gen 2 kind of got crammed by time restraints and there aren't promotions. I would have slaughtered to see Oosawa's tiny adorable priceless version of Leaf slamming some enemy/enemies with an axe. Alas. Gen 1 pretty much everyone had off-panel promotions (i.e. their outfit changes), so it was a bit disappointing that gen 2 got the short end of the stick, but Oosawa seems to prefer gen 1 and the story did cut early as it is, so I can see why a lot ended up left out in gen 2.

I really appreciate that Oosawa took the time to make the gen 1 girls absolutely amazing. None of them were damsels in distress or anything classic like that or on the overkill side. Even when Lachesis needed help, she completely annihilated Elliot's forces that went after her (and ffs I can't even get her past the first two arena levels when I first get her in the game for the entire chapter).

There's really a lot of game to manga detail in here, and even things that made it from the notes outside the game that made it in. A big reason I'm disappointed that gen 2 doesn't get promotions is because Oosawa did so great with that in gen 1 that if she had the time to work with it, I feel like even gen 2's promotion outfits would've been great. I can only imagine how much thought Oosawa had to put into converting game mechs into the manga tbh, because she did it with a lot of things. Even the narration parts of each chapter are in the manga, and there are just little details everywhere.

Aideen will be back for the next chapter and shows up briefly in volume ten, if it's any consolation. You'll have some others pop up throughout gen 2 and there are flashbacks of what happened to some of them, and Fin is as usual in badass guardian mode.

I'll miss gen 1 but gen 2 deserves its time and I've been looking forward to Leaf them. I love the little similarities Oosawa does with some of the kids. =owo= Also hardcore Delmud and Fin bonding time. Some of these kids are so happy they even have a parent living that it's heartbreaking. I feel like maybe Nanna might take having a parent around for granted (just generally speaking), but poor Delmud never even got to meet his father until he was practically an adult. ;n;

"Random shots", did you mean: JD's Tumblr shitposting? :P

Ethlin looked like she must've been eight years old or something when she fell for Cuan lol. Teeny tiny Ethlin.

I love how you can literally see Shanan growing up throughout gen 1. It's harder to see with the older characters because by the time they start growing up, it's like you haven't really realized it and only notice when you go back and see them looking so young in the beginning. Shanan, at least, you can see growing up through the whole thing. I definitely liked seeing Dew, Fin and Lachesis start to look different, though it's mostly notable in the hair length for all of them. Fin has chopped bangs at first so I'm glad he grew those out. :P

Unfortunately gen 2 kind of got crammed by time restraints and there aren't promotions. I would have slaughtered to see Oosawa's tiny adorable priceless version of Leaf slamming some enemy/enemies with an axe. Alas. Gen 1 pretty much everyone had off-panel promotions (i.e. their outfit changes), so it was a bit disappointing that gen 2 got the short end of the stick, but Oosawa seems to prefer gen 1 and the story did cut early as it is, so I can see why a lot ended up left out in gen 2.

I really appreciate that Oosawa took the time to make the gen 1 girls absolutely amazing. None of them were damsels in distress or anything classic like that or on the overkill side. Even when Lachesis needed help, she completely annihilated Elliot's forces that went after her (and ffs I can't even get her past the first two arena levels when I first get her in the game for the entire chapter).

There's really a lot of game to manga detail in here, and even things that made it from the notes outside the game that made it in. A big reason I'm disappointed that gen 2 doesn't get promotions is because Oosawa did so great with that in gen 1 that if she had the time to work with it, I feel like even gen 2's promotion outfits would've been great. I can only imagine how much thought Oosawa had to put into converting game mechs into the manga tbh, because she did it with a lot of things. Even the narration parts of each chapter are in the manga, and there are just little details everywhere.

Aideen will be back for the next chapter and shows up briefly in volume ten, if it's any consolation. You'll have some others pop up throughout gen 2 and there are flashbacks of what happened to some of them, and Fin is as usual in badass guardian mode.

I'll miss gen 1 but gen 2 deserves its time and I've been looking forward to Leaf them. I love the little similarities Oosawa does with some of the kids. =owo= Also hardcore Delmud and Fin bonding time. Some of these kids are so happy they even have a parent living that it's heartbreaking. I feel like maybe Nanna might take having a parent around for granted (just generally speaking), but poor Delmud never even got to meet his father until he was practically an adult. ;n;

They had a promotion? O__o(its hard to tell because Oosawa likes to draw characters in different outfits, pretty much like Clamp)

Random shots from google and E-bay samples pages :P, but yeah, yours too XD

Delmund and Fin get quality father/son time? Yes! Poor Delmund, in the games Fin would never talk to his son and Delmund gets pretty much forgotten because he's in the shadow of the other Nodions (Nanna and Aless), even when he appears in FE5 he appears close to the end. ;_;

Most of the time the "Damsell in Distress" thing didn't bother me in this manga, in no moment I felt they made it because the girls were weak or in need of someone to protect them because they couldn't handle themselves. Lachesis, from a early age, already showed to be pretty competent with a sword, her thoughts on being tired of putting a brave front and being tired of not having anyone to stand up to her is totally understandable, it's indeed really tiring. I think Oosawa!Diadora is pretty powerful if her magic power was enough to Sleep an entire army and honestly, Malfloy is the, more or less, Big Bad, to have her being able to fight the stronges guy around is a pretty absurd expectation, her whole "Knight in Shining Armor" with Sigurd was more fear of a unknown and omnious fate and not being able to stablish close bonds with people so yeah.

Oh, and fucking Fin telling Ethlin how much he respects her and how she raises the army's morale, or Ethlin teasing Fin over Lachesis, or that moment when Fin was grateful that Cuan picked him up and Ethlin saying that her husband picked a precious thing. Holy Narga I love the way characters bond in this manga, seeing Lachesis and Ayra become best friends, Adean and Jamka sticking up to Sigurd and Diadora(it was cute how they were defending Diadora's plan and Diadora looking confused), Levin and Sigurd becoming super bros and even secondary characters interaction with main ones(looking at you Zyne, you were super cool) puts a big smile on my face.

Can't wait to see the new dynamics in the new gen, specially the new bro trinity(Celice, Leaf and Aless) :D.

Chapter 56 is out. Really. I had it over like halfway done before 55 was even out.

Cue Eminem music for effect.

Guess who's back

Shanan's back

Tell a friend

If you don't tell your friends you're not doing it right.

Don't disappoint Shanan.

This chapter involves kids being kids unless you're Skasaher and too cool for childish behavior, or a bad banana. SKASAHER. ASSERT YOURSELF. DON'T LET BANANAS RUN WILD.

Bad Banana © Don't Let JD and Damosel talk about this shit.

This chapter also involves me echoing Skasaher's "So frustratiiiiing" AT TYPESETTING THIS MESS. Dew and Midir were bad enough. This is a whole other level of chaotic.

Aideen, my girl, you were missed.

This chapter also involves a violent murderous five year old.
I kind of got really mad at Diadora in this chapter. Just... you know... ignore the man screaming your name as you die... and think about some other guy who has been dead for years... Yeah... You do that... I'll think of that man in your place...

Crying Celice is too much for me. It needs to stop. Unfortunately it never really will.

YAYYYY!! THANK YOU FOR THE QUICK UPDATE!

Oh! I didn't notice that Lana wears pigtails(?), for once this kind of hairstyle doesn't look childish to me, it's pretty cute.

Lana is savage, 100% SAVAGE XD, This is the best version of Lana, also, wow, 100+ love points from me for her and Lahcke understanding the gravity of the situation.(I also love Lahcke's hair, I have weakeness to long sidetails)

I'm a bit confused with Alvis' reaction. Didn't he know that he and Diadora are brother and sister when Diadora called him "Lord Brother" or was he just surprised that she discovered that they were siblings? ?__?

Diadora and Adean are truly Fire Emblem woman, they don't age XD(Ismaire flashbacks).

AHSHAHSAH, I really like how Skasasher resembles Lex, and voice of the reason, nice to see more characterization from him.

Speaking of Skasasher(thks for keeping this name, it might be bias but I think it sounds cooler XD), HOLY SWEET MERCIFUL HOLSETY & NARGA! THE SUBS! THE SUBS APPEARED?! DUUUUUUDE!! And Older than their counterparts and taking care of them? COOOLL!!!

NO! Radney! ;_;

Roddlevan (possible) being a traitor truly surprised me O__o, I loved the twist! Well played Oosawa, well played!:D

I don't know why, but for some reason I find it bloody funny how both Neir brothers and Shanan had a "aunt crush" on Ira XD.

I wanted to make a snark remark about Celice having good intentions but zero plans, yet I feel this would be missplaced salt from something else so I won't.

I don't want to sound like I'm shitting on Fire Emblem Fates because despite its flaws I still enjoy it,but damn, is the mood between Oosawa's Seisen and Fate different! When they were talking about how they need to teach the girls as soon as they can about the possibility of they being raped in case they get captured and probably implying suicide as the best way to avoid this destiny makes me die a little inside, Jugdral is a really harsh place, which is why it makes everything all the more satisfying when you manage to clear the game.

Specially Thracia776, Leaf best Lord for dealing with all that crap

Edited by Kah-Hoa-Raverkeisnt

We had a deal of monthly updates Jade

This isn't in the plans

I'm a bit confused with Alvis' reaction. Didn't he know that he and Diadora are brother and sister when Diadora called him "Lord Brother" or was he just surprised that she discovered that they were siblings? ?__?

Well, he just discovered his entire love story was actually wincest. As Diadora said, he was the only one out of the loop.

I wanted to make a snark remark about Celice having good intentions but zero plans, yet I feel this would be missplaced salt from something else so I won't.

Shanan beat you to that punch already anyway

This isn't in the plans

Well, he just discovered his entire love story was actually wincest. As Diadora said, he was the only one out of the loop.

Wow for real? The fact that everyone was commenting that Diadora looked like his mom(him included) didn't clue him that she was his sister? :blink:

Ah... Again, despite re-reading the chapter I barely believe that this is true and we finally(and oficially) set foot in GEN2, I didn't think I would be alive to see that, bless you people.

Alvis didn't know they were siblings UNTIL Diadora told him.

Skasaher will be sticking around as one of the big kids for the whole manga. :P He gets in on the meetings and is present for the important stuff typically. When Celice separates from people/the army splits up, Skasaher is pretty much always there with him. At least he kept watching out for him like Shanan asked. :P

I don't think Johan had a crush on Aira tbh. He seemed to have more of a crush on the food in front of him in the flashbacks than any attention he paid to anyone in the entire room. JohanxFood OTP.

Lana does mention in the game that it's "dangerous to even be a girl anymore". I'm actually glad Oosawa elaborated because while Jugdral IS a dark place, it actually really shows the scale of how bad things got between the gens. Shit was bad in Sigurd's time, but it got worse afterward and honestly, the kids lived worse lives growing up than Sigurd's group lived the end of their lives. Unfortunately there was really nothing Alvis could do by that point and even if he could, he can't control the entire continent's worth of people's actions. Tbh Manfloy would just pick up a hammer and yell "OVERRULED".

You'd think maybe after Diadora got a few more years on her that yes he'd realize she looked EXACTLY like their mother, but I think he was too busy being in dokis with her. ... ... ... ;n;

Tbh I thought it'd be a lot longer of a wait before we got to gen 2 and I don't know why. I hope there are still exciting things left for people, because sometimes I feel like now that Barhara is over, there won't be much left to interest people in a peak way; especially since Oosawa had to cut the story early like all the other mangas had to do as well as cut characters and some plot (though she did go farther than any of the others). I guess I'm just paranoid about that really, seeing as she cut Holyn and people still read it. >.>

This isn't in the plans

To be fair it was at least one a month. Damosel just so happened to have finished cleaning her part of this chapter yesterday and since Dain needed some time when she had 55 to work on, we just went ahead with cleaning a bit so we wouldn't fall behind. :P AND LOOK HOW GRATEFUL PEOPLE ARE ABOUT QUICK UPDATES it makes FE4 fans happy. :') Plus gen 2 opening, so now that that's out of the way...

Realistically, even if we released one chapter a month, I would probably have them lined up if I got to any early. I typeset... pretty fast once I have everything else. Pretty fast. Think of this this way: You're closer to your retirement.

Now if we were going by JD/yours truly's plans we'd have been translating this manga backwards... because all the stuff JD really wants to get to is at the end.

Alvis is another face in the crowd when it comes to wincest in Jugdral. Everyone wants to get with their long lost extended family.
Though realistically that makes the most sense anyway since they reeeeally probably don't want to lose the power of their bloodlines. If they separated from incest, the blood would just get thinner and thinner. Can't very well afford that while Loppycakes has plans. Seeing as they were pretty much forsaken by all the dragons save one, they wouldn't be getting that power back if they lost it.

"Shanan, you're the man."

Alvis didn't know they were siblings UNTIL Diadora told him.

Skasaher will be sticking around as one of the big kids for the whole manga. :P He gets in on the meetings and is present for the important stuff typically. When Celice separates from people/the army splits up, Skasaher is pretty much always there with him. At least he kept watching out for him like Shanan asked. :P

I don't think Johan had a crush on Aira tbh. He seemed to have more of a crush on the food in front of him in the flashbacks than any attention he paid to anyone in the entire room. JohanxFood OTP.

Lana does mention in the game that it's "dangerous to even be a girl anymore". I'm actually glad Oosawa elaborated because while Jugdral IS a dark place, it actually really shows the scale of how bad things got between the gens. Shit was bad in Sigurd's time, but it got worse afterward and honestly, the kids lived worse lives growing up than Sigurd's group lived the end of their lives. Unfortunately there was really nothing Alvis could do by that point and even if he could, he can't control the entire continent's worth of people's actions. Tbh Manfloy would just pick up a hammer and yell "OVERRULED".

You'd think maybe after Diadora got a few more years on her that yes he'd realize she looked EXACTLY like their mother, but I think he was too busy being in dokis with her. ... ... ... ;n;

Tbh I thought it'd be a lot longer of a wait before we got to gen 2 and I don't know why. I hope there are still exciting things left for people, because sometimes I feel like now that Barhara is over, there won't be much left to interest people in a peak way; especially since Oosawa had to cut the story early like all the other mangas had to do as well as cut characters and some plot (though she did go farther than any of the others). I guess I'm just paranoid about that really, seeing as she cut Holyn and people still read it. >.>

To be fair it was at least one a month. Damosel just so happened to have finished cleaning her part of this chapter yesterday and since Dain needed some time when she had 55 to work on, we just went ahead with cleaning a bit so we wouldn't fall behind. :P AND LOOK HOW GRATEFUL PEOPLE ARE ABOUT QUICK UPDATES it makes FE4 fans happy. :') Plus gen 2 opening, so now that that's out of the way...

Realistically, even if we released one chapter a month, I would probably have them lined up if I got to any early. I typeset... pretty fast once I have everything else. Pretty fast. Think of this this way: You're closer to your retirement.

Now if we were going by JD/yours truly's plans we'd have been translating this manga backwards... because all the stuff JD really wants to get to is at the end.

Alvis is another face in the crowd when it comes to wincest in Jugdral. Everyone wants to get with their long lost extended family.

Though realistically that makes the most sense anyway since they reeeeally probably don't want to lose the power of their bloodlines. If they separated from incest, the blood would just get thinner and thinner. Can't very well afford that while Loppycakes has plans. Seeing as they were pretty much forsaken by all the dragons save one, they wouldn't be getting that power back if they lost it.

"Shanan, you're the man."

Well, if Mareeta exists in this verse then I can probably assume that Linoan does too.

Easy, don't let Celice, Yuria and Saias have children, problem solved, Linoan can be the Empress, Arthur gets Velthomer and Oifay gets the Baldo bloodline going.

I was checking old posts in the Oosawa tag and saw you saying something about Leaf blushing around Celice, I want to stay and see that hahah!

And Fin and Delmud geting the son-father bonding moment that I didn't get in my game, NINTENDOOOOO!!!

... I feel now kind of bad for not hooking poor Skasaher before Oosawa convinced me to put him with Lana, I'm glad he's the Cuan(?) for Celice's Sigurd(?)

That would be a nice solution but the Grandbell Empire would be like HAVE KIDS CONTINUE THE BLOODLINE.

Even though in hindsight that's a bad idea because now that Lopt blood is linked with the royal family.

Technically if Linoan is Empress that makes Arion the Emperor unless he says fuck this engagement I want Altenna. Which he probably would.

But I can't guarantee Linoan is in this verse seeing as Mareeta is pretty OOC imo when Oosawa gets her hands on her. Trabant syndrome.

Leaf blushes at Celice pretty often iirc. But I've decided to now allow myself to talk about that because this is supposed to be about the Oosawa manga and not my raging OTP life. ...But he really does blush at Celice a lot. Celice is literally the first thing he's fanboying about talking about when he's shown in gen 2 ffs.

Have you ever thought of Fin crying??? Think Oosawa. Think Delmud. We'll get there.

I'll be in my corner shipping pairs nobody else ships tbh. I was happy enough that Johalva and Skasaher talked together in this manga.