FE4 (O-sawa Mitsuki) Manga Translation Continued (Chapter 70 up)

Jugdral Defender

On 8/19/2017 at 8:53 PM, terraknight23 said:

Time to begin the countdown for Arthur seeing his sister. Please tell me it is a heart warming scene.

It is! They'll meet next volume.

Also happy second year anniversary Fala fucking Scans. -u-

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 08/08/2017 at 11:50 PM, ChildofDain said:

Oh man I guess I should get to work on the next one soon then.

Oosawa has so many spreads lately it's just killing me. Oosawa why are you like this.

Take a moment of your time to appreciate the dragon girl's work, ladies and gentlemen. It's tough.

12 hours ago, Jugdral Defender said:

Also happy second year anniversary Fala fucking Scans. -u-

Rude

9 hours ago, TheEnd said:

Take a moment of your time to appreciate the dragon girl's work, ladies and gentlemen. It's tough.

Rude

And now she gets to redraw Shanan's arm multiple times this chapter. Fun!

Also hey I gave you credit and a special thanks on my Tumblr post for that same thing you can't do this to me.

In any case, the next chapter is a work in progress my dudes. I'll probably start poking at working on more of this volume soon and get a bit more i.e. my stuff to clean is already cropped and ready for cleaning ahead.

15 hours ago, Jugdral Defender said:

Also hey I gave you credit and a special thanks on my Tumblr post for that same thing you can't do this to me.

I know, I'm just bullying
:3

I have been reading this manga non-stop for the past few days. I have been hooked, there is no hope for me to escape. It has always been this way ever since JD introduced me to FE4 and FE5.

No, but seriously, I'm so glad Fala Scans is continuing this project! It's so good....

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/23/2017 at 10:01 AM, Mint Sherry said:

I have been reading this manga non-stop for the past few days. I have been hooked, there is no hope for me to escape. It has always been this way ever since JD introduced me to FE4 and FE5.

No, but seriously, I'm so glad Fala Scans is continuing this project! It's so good....

~~Your only option is to play Tear Ring Saga now~~

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying been trying to read chapter 63 but all manga websites that I've seen only go up to chapter 62. I tried downloading chapter 63 from the link on the first page of this thread, but when I open the file on both MEGA and my computer files, it sends me to some WINZIP thing which has apparently expired. I honestly do prefer to read these on a browser website, but I imagine they take longer to upload to (I'm new to this manga, and online manga in general) but since I'm all caught up (and this manga is to good to wait for), I may as well just download ASAP.

Also, quick question. About how long does it take to complete each chapter? Thanks in advance.

I've been trying been trying to read chapter 63 but all manga websites that I've seen only go up to chapter 62. I tried downloading chapter 63 from the link on the first page of this thread, but when I open the file on both MEGA and my computer files, it sends me to some WINZIP thing which has apparently expired. I honestly do prefer to read these on a browser website, but I imagine they take longer to upload to (I'm new to this manga, and online manga in general) but since I'm all caught up (and this manga is to good to wait for), I may as well just download ASAP.

Also, quick question. About how long does it take to complete each chapter? Thanks in advance.

Hi guys; I'm here to let you know Fala Scans is on indefinite hiatus.

We haven't updated in a couple months now and I cannot guarantee when the next update will be. Damosel has been very busy, there was a death in my family, and CoD is dealing with something similar to myself. This mean of five of us, only our translators are available right now.

This doesn't mean we're never updating again or that you'll be waiting years for an update. Things are rough for this team right now. Unless I can be stuck one thousand feet below the dirt, I have no plans to stop our projects (and even then, the dirt would have to pray my bones don't dig their way back out for Jugdral).

You may see the odd occasional update here and there during times we're available and feel up to it, but until posted otherwise, it will not mean we're off hiatus.

I also have to request that people do not ask us when the next chapter is coming out. Not just now, but in general. If we're off hiatus, we're doing our best to get to it. If it's not out yet, there's a reason it's not and we're getting to it.

On 10/1/2017 at 11:40 PM, Thenew1nce said:

Because chapter 63 hasn't been put on other websites yet. I'm the one who uploads them to a manga website so it can spread out from there (all manga websites seem to have their own network for this sort of thing). Typically I look over it again for errors I may have missed in the first proofread before release so the best version I can manage gets online. If it's not up yet, I just haven't gotten around to getting it up.

Winzip doesn't really expire. If it gives you that message, just close the message and it will still operate as normal. If you continue having this problem, PM me and I'll work you through it.

Typically we try to release at least one chapter a month from this manga. Sometimes we miss months, and right now as above we're on hiatus so it will be far longer than the usual until we're able to get back to a normal schedule. The only way this will get done faster is if we have more cleaners available, but we've been hard pressed to find any new cleaners or ones that actually stick around to get a chapter done. With what we have right now for people who can clean - being myself, Damosel and CoD - once a month is what we can typically manage while off hiatus. Oosawa tends to do many double page spreads and that makes it much more difficult.

Edited by Jugdral Defender

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to say I'm not into reading Manga and this is the only one I read year in and out. Such a selfless job you lot are doing and ty for translating.

zrwDIY2.jpg

Edited by Pou

• 1 month later...

Rip the Haiatus, that sucks but can't really help IRL stuff. Still looking forward to whenever you can get back to it for Leif (him with Nanna will be adorable) and hopefully a good scene with Iuchar and Iucharba fighting Brian.

Burian isn't in this manga. Leaf will unfortunately not be back for a little while. It kinda goes Patty and Shanan's stuff -> Aless and Leen's stuff -> Tinny's stuff and Leaf is kinda mixed in and around since his big stuff is volume fifteen.

I look forward to Leaf so much though. My sweet, soft boy.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/6/2017 at 9:36 AM, omegaxis1 said:

When I try to download this, the file only seems to show a redownload or something. I can't read the chapters at all. :(

It's supposed to download right into your browser. Mega seems to have updated, so you should only have to click the red download button and it will say "initializing" then being downloading and go right through your browser.

image.png.79180f750414d0b9f4a8d1e070201229.png

The files are still accessible/haven't been removed, so I'm not sure what to suggest if it keeps looping for you.

22 hours ago, Dandy Druid said:

Are you aware that the manga is also being posted to a site called mangago?

Manga websites have a powerful network, so once I upload the chapters outside of SF, they basically make a chain and show up on potentiality hundreds of manga websites. Mangafox and Mangahere are the only websites I personally upload to, but once I do, every other manga website out there that hosts this manga will get it even without me uploading it. I don't know every single website out there that hosts it, but I know more do than sites that I even know exist. It's kind of something scan teams have to deal with and know about in advance because we can't just go around asking every single website out there that hosts it to take it down or more properly credit us as we'd never even be able to track them all, and if they didn't there isn't much we can do since we're not a company. The chapters were going up on websites after we rebooted the manga before I even started putting them up on those sites myself, so now I really just end up being the one to upload them in hopes I can get one of the best quality versions (i.e. I proofread proofread chapters - thanks English; that was present tense read and past tense read - and edit them again sometimes repeatedly after their initial release here to better center text or change the font size, fix mistakes I missed the first couple of edits which has in fact happened, etc.) up there since they'll spread and I can't just upload edits on all those websites like I can here.

41 minutes ago, Jugdral Defender said:

Manga websites have a powerful network, so once I upload the chapters outside of SF, they basically make a chain and show up on potentiality hundreds of manga websites. Mangafox and Mangahere are the only websites I personally upload to, but once I do, every other manga website out there that hosts this manga will get it even without me uploading it. I don't know every single website out there that hosts it, but I know more do than sites that I even know exist. It's kind of something scan teams have to deal with and know about in advance because we can't just go around asking every single website out there that hosts it to take it down or more properly credit us as we'd never even be able to track them all, and if they didn't there isn't much we can do since we're not a company. The chapters were going up on websites after we rebooted the manga before I even started putting them up on those sites myself, so now I really just end up being the one to upload them in hopes I can get one of the best quality versions (i.e. I proofread proofread chapters - thanks English; that was present tense read and past tense read - and edit them again sometimes repeatedly after their initial release here to better center text or change the font size, fix mistakes I missed the first couple of edits which has in fact happened, etc.) up there since they'll spread and I can't just upload edits on all those websites like I can here.

Interesting... Makes it sound like scanlation teams run a nonprofit of sorts. Thanks for the insight.

10 hours ago, Jugdral Defender said:

I see. Still really eager to see the rest of the chapters. Left off at chapter 62, and finally got to seeing Leif and Nanna. Argh, the suspense is killing me. DX

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/22/2017 at 3:01 PM, Jugdral Defender said:

It's supposed to download right into your browser. Mega seems to have updated, so you should only have to click the red download button and it will say "initializing" then being downloading and go right through your browser.

image.png.79180f750414d0b9f4a8d1e070201229.png

The files are still accessible/haven't been removed, so I'm not sure what to suggest if it keeps looping for you.

Yeah, it doesn't work. I think it might be cause I have a Mac?