Music Internal Names vs. Soundroom Names

FEGuy

I just extracted the brstm music files(as well as the lolrific narration) from the iso, and I can play and convert them to mp3 just fine, but I have no idea what the file names actually should be. Some of them I know, like "fe10_bgm_evt_oliver1_32k.brstm" is Power-Hungry Fool, but the files seem to be in no discernible order. Anyone know what the "correct" file name for each file is, or know of some sort of guide?

No, he's saying that when he extracted the music files from the game, they did not have the soundroom names, but internal names in which they were put into the game. See his example with Power Hungry Fool. And so, he's asking for possibly a list of the internal names of the songs that has what they are called in the soundroom, also, so he can rename his files to the names found in the soundroom. Sorry to say, but I know of no such list.

There isn't any easy way that I can see. The best way is probably to compare them with the in-game Sound Room.

FE10 is harder since there's like 30 completely unused tracks and around 40 of the existing tracks have an alternate version : /

I'd help out a bit more, but I can't get WiiED to work (even though I managed to last time, by going through all the same steps).