• Animal Type (Laguz, Manaketes, etc.)
    • Bard/Dancer/Heron
    • Pegasus Knight/Falcoknight
    • Wyvern Rider/Wyvern Lord
    • (Bandit or Pirate)/Berserker
    • Shaman/Druid
    • Archer/Sniper
    • Anything not listed here.

I've tried to take up your beef with me in a private message and you didn't want to even talk about it there, so, "okay" Fox. You've proven you are incredibly afraid of confrontation, even if it's something super minor.

This is a message board, or so I thought when I signed up. People talk. People argue. This topic is pretty broad. I'm discussing things the way I discuss things. So far, you're the only person up in my face telling me to shut up. Serene brought up a counterpoint, at least. I might always be right about everything 100% of the time always, but that doesn't mean I don't listen to other people.

Imagine how boring this thread would be if it was just everyone going "I LOVE SWORDMASTERS!!!11" or "I LOVE CAVALIERS!!!111" or whatever their favorite class was? Message boards. Discussion. Discussing. They happen.

That's not my point. Just let it be.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've tried to take up your beef with me in a private message and you didn't want to even talk about it there, so, "okay" Fox. You've proven you are incredibly afraid of confrontation, even if it's something super minor.

This is a message board, or so I thought when I signed up. People talk. People argue. This topic is pretty broad. I'm discussing things the way I discuss things. So far, you're the only person up in my face telling me to shut up. Serene brought up a counterpoint, at least. I might always be right about everything 100% of the time always, but that doesn't mean I don't listen to other people.

Imagine how boring this thread would be if it was just everyone going "I LOVE SWORDMASTERS!!!11" or "I LOVE CAVALIERS!!!111" or whatever their favorite class was? Message boards. Discussion. Discussing. They happen.

Read my sig

No one is right 100% of the time, hell most people can't be right 50% of the time.

Also Fox might not want to get into the SAME DISCUSSION BETWEEN SM AND HAVING TO BE RNG BLESSED TO BE ANY GOOD. FOR THE 50th time or so. But that's my thinking. Because IMO that's half of what you seem to talk about

No one is right 100% of the time, hell most people can't be right 50% of the time.

Also Fox might not want to get into the SAME DISCUSSION BETWEEN SM AND HAVING TO BE RNG BLESSED TO BE ANY GOOD. FOR THE 50th time or so. But that's my thinking. Because IMO that's half of what you seem to talk about

maybe she just doesn't want to argue about it

That's not my point. Just let it be.

My point is that you haven't given me your point yet and it's infuriating.

Also: Holy god. The 100% right about everything all the time comment? Sarcasm. Jesus Christ.

SM's have to have to be a bit more RNG blessed and speed blessed. But they don't always need to play the critical card.

General's a too slow for there own good, and get doubled by anything but Knoll. Also have terrible time against Magic, I've seen Erk double and kill a general as a Mage.

I agree 100%

Actually, I'm a part of the "sandmanccl's general talking all-the-damn-time is annoying" club as well :D

I agree 100%

Actually, I'm a part of the "sandmanccl's general talking all-the-damn-time is annoying" club as well :D

I'm the social chairmen of this group as well.

But anyway's it seems that all of his post, half of them are about Generals and SM's.

Each unit has a pro and con, there isn't a best class only a favorite class.

It's just the only thing you guys notice because you're incredibly defensive about your personal tastes.

A few things:

1) I didn't know there was a rule against being talkative.

2) I've toned it down from when I joined. If it comes up, it comes up. You guys talk about them just as often. My bad for being critical.

3) If you have issues with me, just ucking tell me. Last I checked, people won't attempt to apologize or change their ways if no one says anything to them.

edited to be less hostile

Edited by sandmanccl

Or, you know, she's setting an example of NOT fighting because she's, I dunno, a MOD?

Or, you know, she's setting an example of NOT fighting because she's, I dunno, a MOD?

Thank you Zanryu. Why do you think I said about 3 times to let it go, just stop. And then you just continue.... The argument would be pointless. If you REALLY want to keep it going, PM me when you see this.

Wait, wait.

So if you have beef with someone, you just tell them to sit down and shut up?

That's more rude than, well, I am when I'm trying to be rude. And I can be quite good at that.

None of my complaints have been answered except by "I'm not going to answer that" and "You're annoying" and various other very uninformative answers.

I consider myself an agent of change in the world. I look at things very, very analytically, especially when there always seems to be ton of raging fanboys for any one thing. Sometimes, turns out it's validated. Sometimes, turns out it's not. Someone makes a claim like "Speed is the most important stat in Fire Emblem," I weigh the options and analyze them and spew forth my opinions on the fact. Basically, I'm not responding completely out of the blue, here. People talk game mechanics, I'll probably get involved because that's what's relevant to my interests.

Honestly, if you flip out because I say something again, I'll just fucking leave and not look back. It's fucking obnoxious and incredibly mean-spirited. The fact no one will even try to talk to me about their issues is fantastically fucking rude.

The "What more do you need?" or whatever it was was more of a joke comment, meaning that's what stats they preferred their units have. You came in and started up on the defense thing and when you were told to stop, you kept going. Argued with a mod, no less. =/

Wait, wait.

So if you have beef with someone, you just tell them to sit down and shut up?

That's more rude than, well, I am when I'm trying to be rude. And I can be quite good at that.

None of my complaints have been answered except by "I'm not going to answer that" and "You're annoying" and various other very uninformative answers.

I consider myself an agent of change in the world. I look at things very, very analytically, especially when there always seems to be ton of raging fanboys for any one thing. Sometimes, turns out it's validated. Sometimes, turns out it's not. Someone makes a claim like "Speed is the most important stat in Fire Emblem," I weigh the options and analyze them and spew forth my opinions on the fact. Basically, I'm not responding completely out of the blue, here. People talk game mechanics, I'll probably get involved because that's what's relevant to my interests.

Honestly, if you flip out because I say something again, I'll just fucking leave and not look back. It's fucking obnoxious and incredibly mean-spirited. The fact no one will even try to talk to me about their issues is fantastically fucking rude.

Do you NOT know what the phrase "off-topic" means? I clearly said you could PM me.

A few things:

1) I didn't know there was a rule against being talkative.

2) I've toned it down from when I joined. If it comes up, it comes up. You guys talk about them just as often. My bad for being critical.

3) If you have issues with me, just ucking tell me. Last I checked, people won't attempt to apologize or change their ways if no one says anything to them.

1) there's one about annoying the hell out of everyone by saying the same damn thing over and over again

2) You have toned down, but I highly doubt we talk about it JUST as often as you

3) we have told you... you just get pissed and post things that say how you're just saying what I think and how we should calm down and this is a forum blah blah blah

I love Thieves, even if they suck in battle.

stealing ftw!

Now I'll just sit here and watch another argument unfold :D

*sits and waits*

Edited by CGV

I'm still the only guy who voted for Warriors? Lame.
Only one person has voted for druids, snipers and animal types also. Look at the poor bishops and bard/dancers/herons, they've got no votes at all :( .

Maybe people don't think there are enough good warriors compared to other units? Lets see there's FE7 Batre (a excellent unit who unfortunately gets overlooked due to Dart and Hector), Ross (who makes a great warrior, but is considered an even better berserker), Boyd (a great unit in FE9 but is overshadowed by Nolan in FE 10) and Nolan. Then there's the mediocre Wade, Lott, FE 6 Batre, Dorcas, Geitz (actually not bad for a pre-promote) and Garcia.