Stat boosters

PlayGaiden.EXE

Any way to get more of them when the story is mostly over, all of them have been bought in Level 3 armories and when those you get as bonuses for My Castle have been used?

I'm at the point where I'd like to max out my characters' stats, and I can't recall a point where I could freely get some to save myself some unnecessary trouble while trying to level them (ex.: Arthur almost never gaining Luck).

Someone let me know.

Is it possible to buy them through street passes? I know that was a decent way of getting them in Awakening.

Also, have you tried any sort of "logbook abuse" to max them out? This is how it was done in Awakening: http://serenesforest.net/awakening/miscellaneous/hints-and-secrets/

Although, I'm not sure if it's still possible in Fates.

Stat Boosters can't be bought from shops though

Well you can buy one of each from the vendor and I believe two Weapon Scrolls but that is it.The rest is from drops, chests and the Strongest Royal DLC gives you a few random ones depending on the royal after you complete it.