If you had to bring 2 more "parent" chars to Fates?

Kujja

So i have been looking at the popularity contest of Kakusei "Awakening" and i thought i wish i could bring Cherche and Henry for me they were 2 of the best chars :awesome:

Cherche - Nohr - Classes Wyvern Rider , Rod Knight or Fighter
Henry - Hoshido - Classes Dark mage , SpellCaster or Priest

Excluding Chrom and Lucina because of obvious reasons who would you choose and why ??

I'd bring back Frederick and Libra. Neither are that popular, but I really liked them.

It would be interesting to me to see what Freddy would be like without Chrom. Same for Libra. I'd like to see him in a world without Naga where we could see more of his personality.

Edited by Sir Frederick

Lon'qu and Freddy.

I love both of them and it would have been cool to see them.Like Freddy-expie(Who in my mind would be fathered by Joker)would have convos with actual Freddy and also he and Joker woudl argue about who is more dedicated to Kamui.As for Lon'qu, he i basically the Zero of FEA for me.I am obsessed and ship him with my MU hardcore.

you guys have no specific classes for them ?

Oh right, forgot them.

Lon'qu-Samurai/Oni(For then likely would replace Hisame if he existed in game as Hinata's child)

Freddy-Rod Knight/Cavalier(Would replace Deere.Might start out as Cav)

Henry- "Edward" (if Nohr) or "Oda" (Hoshido) because Henry V was evil, most all of the King Edwards were evil, and Nobunaga was pretty brutal. He'd be a Dark Mage or an Oni, and be fathered by Zero (Sorry Eponine) or Saizou (Sorry Grey).

Lissa- "Himiko", would start as a Priestess and take the place of Syalla.

Edited by JothTheConqueror

I'd bring Cherche back as either Jakob's daughter as a Rod Knight, Ryoma or Takumi's daughter as a Pegasus Warrior, or Silas' daughter as a Wyvern Rider.

Vaike could come back as Arthur's son as a Fighter (or Wyvern Rider). Or if I'm following what's been done to Syalla and Gurei, Vaike could be Tsukuyomi's son as an Oni Savage.

Not sure about names though...

Edited by Carter

(Can I have more than 2?)

I really want to have Maribelle as an Oni Savage simply because of this quote: "I want to be a big, hairy barbarian! ...Ugh, laugh, would you? It's a joke." (I wanted to post a screenshot, but I couldn't find one). Her other class could be Rod Knight for obvious reasons.

Gregor with Mercenary + Samurai.

Ricken with Spellcaster + Samurai (Hoshido-only) or Cavalier (Nohr-only) or Corrin's secondary class (IK-only) (Since Ricken's other classes were based on Chrom's, I decided to make Ricken 3.0 2.0 have his secondary class based on the first prince of each Kingdom).

Kellam with Knight + Ninja

Lissa with Priestess + Dark Mage

Virion with Bowman + Wyvern Rider

Say'ri and Yen'fay with Samurai + Pegasus Warrior (Say'ri) or Outlaw (Yen'fay)

Donnel with Villager + Mercenary

Aversa with Dark Falcon + Witch (I know they are DLC classes, but they really suit her)

Priam with Mercenary + Samurai

Robin with Dark Mage + Wyvern Rider (since they are Morgan's classes in the Future Past DLC, and both classes are usually shown associated with Plegia.)

Edited by Luankachu

Gregor (Nohrian) with the classes Mercenary and Fighter and Stahl (Hoshidan) with the classes Bowman and Samurai. Maybe switch one of them with Panne (Hoshidan) with the classes Taguel and Ninja.

Hmm..I would have to say Maribelle and Olivia. I think Olivia could be named Violet. She could be Hoshido exclusive and have either Ninja or Priestess as her base and Rod Knight as her secondary cause I need a Maid Olivia for...reasons. Maribelle should also be Hoshido exclusive and have the base class of Oni Savage because she needs to become a big hairy barbarian. Her secondary would be Rod Knight. We need more Maids and Butlers. Her name...how about Lunaria? Idk, it sounds nice XD