What do you think will happen to Marth's voice in the English release?

Glitchy

So I just listened to Marths English voice for the first time from STEAM. ARGH! (Soz, ova reacted) But it's pretty cringe worthy. (Not as bad as K-On's dub) But I presume they'd do the same english voice actor, but comparing STEAM Marth to Fates Marth, the voice just won't fit. They could think getting another english voice actor. I think they'd do that with Ike too.

But I would like Marth to keep his original voice, or even get the original voice actor and redo it and even Smash Bros aswell.

Highly doubt they'll change Ike's actor. They've let Jason Adkins voice him in everything so far.

The Codename S.T.E.A.M one. Please!

It's fitting for his character as he's supposed to be innocent. Don't change Ike's. Please! Jason Adkins all the way for him! Wonder if they will use Robin's voice from Smash Bros? I'd really like that!

Edited by Princess_Florina

The thing is, Marth has dialogue in this game. Like, unvoiced, textbox dialogue. It wouldn't make sense for his unvoiced dialogue to be English, while all his vocal clips are in Japanese.

Also,

I doubt they'll make him speak Japanese when every other character will be speaking in English. It'd be especially strange if he's speaking in Japanese while all of the clearly Japanese Hoshidans aren't.

I hope he doesn't get dubbed. :v The CodeName STEAM voice is horrible. After 15 years of Marth exclusively speaking Japanese voice clips, I'd prefer it stay that way.

I'm 80% sure he'll be dubbed. Hopefully with a better voice director.

As for Roy, I kinda doubt he'll even be in this one. The next one? Sure. But there doesn't even seem to be a trace of him in the game. And his amiibo will likely come out long after they're done with dlc for this game

there's always a chance he can be added in as an update

It's certainly is possible, sure. But I just kinda feel like they won't really care to. Time will tell of course, I'm just not holding my breath

I certainly think it's possible since fates hasn't been released in the west yet and Roy doesn't have an amiibo yet. Maybe they could make a bundle of sorts where you get fates and a Roy or FE Amiibo that way they can boost sales of the game.

As for dubbed Marth I'd say Spike Spencer. If its Yuri Lowenthal, Fates better have a setting for Japanese because I just don't like the thought of him as Marth. Of course that's just my opinion.

I certainly think it's possible since fates hasn't been released in the west yet and Roy doesn't have an amiibo yet. Maybe they could make a bundle of sorts where you get fates and a Roy or FE Amiibo that way they can boost sales of the game.

As for dubbed Marth I'd say Spike Spencer. If its Yuri Lowenthal, Fates better have a setting for Japanese because I just don't like the thought of him as Marth. Of course that's just my opinion.

I doubt they'd use Roy, I imagine they'll bundle Marth with Birthright and Lucina in Conquest

or they'll just come out with a line of Fire Emblem amiibo

there goes my college money