Greetings and salutations!

Marth Of The Moon

Er....am I doing this right?

Right. So, I'm new here. I'm Marth Of The Moon. I've been a fan of Fire Emblem ever since I got Awakening out of sheer curiosity. I like a lot of stuff, such as various Nintendo video games, Disney, Pixar, Steven Universe, JonTron, Kill La Kill, Caddicarus, Game Grumps, Avatar: The Last Airbender, TV Tropes, and other things that I'm too lazy to list on here.

I'm shy. Very shy. But...uh...I hope that you'll give me a warm welcome. Yay....

Hello and welcome to Serenes Forest!

I'm know how it is to be very shy but this forum has a great community I'm sure you'll have a good time here!

Welcome to the Forest, Marth Of The Moon!

Steven Universe is such a good show. I really like it a lot too bad we (French) don't have the second season yet...

We also don't have The Legend of Korra. Because why not?

Anyway, enjoy your stay and have a nice day!

Oh and of course, we will always give a warm welcome.

Edited by Ycine

Out of those shows, I've seen/like Avatar: The Last Airbender and Korra, of course. I'm okay with Disney and Pixar, but I haven't seen too much of the rest. (Shows are kinda going downhill, in my opinion.)

As for shyness, I think it won't become a problem fairly quickly. (Most) everyone on here if pretty decent, but expect some... weird conversations in the chat room. :)

Greetings, salutations, Aloha, etc. Welcome to the forest and enjoy your time here!

Welcome to the forums, Marth of the Moon!

Are you considering playing any of the earlier FE games soon? Excited for Fates?

FUCK YES I AM EXCITED FOR FATES! I NEED IT!!!

....*ahem* I have Sacred Stones on my 3DS thanks to the ambassador program, so I'm planning on playing that.

I need to give that game another shot, I was just so terrible at it the first time.

Also. Snake Eater. Do you Metal Gear? Because I could talk about Metal Gear all damn day.

I need to give that game another shot, I was just so terrible at it the first time.

Also. Snake Eater. Do you Metal Gear? Because I could talk about Metal Gear all damn day.

I don't exactly Metal Gear. I've only played Revengance (I finished it yesterday). But I want to get Phantom Pain along with a PS4 for Christmas, as well as Snake Eater 3D for my birthday.

Hello, welcome to the forest! Please enjoy your stay here.

It's okay being shy; more people here are like that, and we've got a nice community.

Sacred Stones, huh? That was my second FE game, actually. Have you played any of the games besides FE8 and FE13?

Er....am I doing this right?

Right. So, I'm new here. I'm Marth Of The Moon. I've been a fan of Fire Emblem ever since I got Awakening out of sheer curiosity. I like a lot of stuff, such as various Nintendo video games, Disney, Pixar, Steven Universe, JonTron, Kill La Kill, Caddicarus, Game Grumps, Avatar: The Last Airbender, TV Tropes, and other things that I'm too lazy to list on here.

I'm shy. Very shy. But...uh...I hope that you'll give me a warm welcome. Yay....

We have a lot of common interests. Welcome to the forest! As others have probably said by now, this is a great community and the biggest group of non-eltist Fire Emblem fans you'll ever meet.