Just saw this a little while ago... The most idiotic FE-related thing I've ever seen.

Anacybele

Moms Against Fire Emblem. A Facebook page.

Just...what the actual fuck. FE isn't even targeted towards children, why whine for it to be banned...? Thankfully, this probably won't do squat. FE's popularity is growing too much.

Although, would this be better in FFtF? I'm unsure.

Really? I didn't know those existed on Facebook. But since I'm someone that tends to have a lot of trouble telling if something like this on the internet is serious or not, well... Thanks for clarifying. :P

It would be funnier if it were really moms angry at fe

EDIT: I actually imagine the people butthurt over the newer fe installments are just like this fb page ( fb troller or not it does remind me of them tbh. ) XD

Edited by ♡黒猫

Thanks for the laugh. This has to be a troll page, because those posts are just too fake to be believed and if it is real they are just going to make more people buy the games. If I was not already a fan of FE seeing this would make me play it just because these people are calling it satanic.

I read it. I was laughing. It's a troll page. Nothing to worry about! This sounds like the Pokémon hate back in Gen 1. Well, I think so. I wasn't even born in Gen 1!

it was okay

the original moms against gaming is way funnier though

the thing about this one is that they aren't acting like they know everything except wrong

a good example is like

saying that fire emblem promotes homosexual relationships

and then illustrating the point by posting a picture found on the internet of Lissa and Maribelle kissing or something

I guess it's more funny at how you fell for this.

How about you not make fun of people, please?

I also somehow never heard of that moms against gaming page...