Criminal OC Mafia - Game Thread - N5 ends 14/09/2015

Zkirsche

The sun sets after an eventful evening. It has become clear this is no ordinary fight: this is a fight to determine dozens of lives. What shall be their fate? Who shall emerge victorious? Even I, the commentator, am curious.

[spoiler=Da Rulez of the game:]

0. Any form of outside contact is allowed, but logs must be sent to the host regularly so they can monitor activity.

1. Each night and each day lasts 48 hours. Game starts on N0 and there are no kills on N0. N0 will only last 24 hours.

2. The player with the most votes on them at the end of a phase is lynched. You may vote to no lynch. Don't tie.

3. Lylo is unusually unsafe.

4. Night feedback may be tampered with.

5. There are items in this game. If you have an item, you may respond to your role pm with "##Give <user> my <item>" during the day to give said user that item.

6. There are no hiddens in this game because they suck.

7. Play to win, but have fun.

8. No screenshots. No editing. No full role pm posting. No quoting the host. No loophole abuse.

9. I reserve the right to sub you out or modkill you in response to a lack of activity. I will prod you first though.

10. If you have a question, ask me. I will respond accordingly.

11. Town Win condition is "You are allied with the Reformed. You win when you eliminate all threats to your faction."

12. Breaking any of these rules may result in a modkill. If you are modkilled your win condition changes to "You win if you escape the Rightful" and spoiler alert: you won't.

13. If a player has been voted a number of times greater than half of the remaining living players then the day will end early and that player will be lynched.

Reminder that you may discuss mafia in any medium and that we have an iRC channel on the Dark Myst server called #sforestmafia if you want to use it.

Signups:

1. Izhuark

2. SB - Self-Aligned Blackmailer, Lynched D2

3. StrawmanMagnificence Incarnate

4. King Gilgamesh - Reformed Goon, Lynched D4

5. Refa - Reformed Arsonist, Killed N2

6. Faerie Knight

7. PB - Unrepentant Inventor, Lynched D3

8. Junko

9. BBM - Reformed Goon, Killed N5

10. Rein

11. Blitz - Reformed Kidnapper, Killed N1

12. Gaius - Reformed Corrupt Cop, Killed N3

13. Darrman - Reformed Graverobber, Lynched D5

14. Elieson

15. Mitsuki - Reformed Goon, Killed N4

Subs:

1. Marth

2. Poly

3. eclipse

N0 has begun and lasts for 24 hours 30ish minutes, aka 9pm GMT 28/08/2015. Online countdown here.

If you haven't received a role pm or you think there's a mistake in yours, just say the word and I'll fix it. If you could respond to your role pm to confirm that you've seen it that would also be helpful. Other than that... have at it! Glhf.

Edited by Executive kirsche

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone! There's a bunch of people that I don't know yet in this game, so let me share some details so that it's easire to contact me!

I live in Europe (Spain), so have in mind that I might be sleeping when you contact me if you live elsewhere.

I definitely prefer IM to PMs. I use Skype on a regular basis, even though I'm always on invisible. Please add me! I don't feel comfortable with sharing my contact details in the thread, so ask about those on PM or tell me in-thread and I'll add you/send my skype name to you.

I can also go to IRC to talk if you want, but that's less convenient for me so I'd rather use Skype.

I'm not very good at starting conversations, but I'm always happy to talk! So if you want to talk to me go ahead~

I need a town leader

I'm holding out for a town leader 'til the end of the night

He's gotta be strong

And he's gotta be fast

And he's gotta be fresh from the lynch

I need a town leader

I'm holding out for a town leader 'til the morning light

He's gotta be sure

And he's gotta be soon

And he's gotta be larger than life

Yo!

Skype me at Elieson. (with the period)

I'm almost never in iRC and often busy in the popular evening time due to having real life children (aimed at those who don't know that like Faerie and Izuahark mainly) but I'll get back to you if you reach out to me

Also oc mafia sucks

hi everyone, on my free time I will be always on irc if your need me (because irc is superior), my actual time zone is GMT+2.

I will NOT add 18+ people on Skype, I will add you only i you really can't or don't want to use irc. Just try out irc a bit even if it can feel hard to get used to it at first, it's way more practical than Skype.

also Skype suck.

I will not be around for today on skype and will be on scarcely this weekend. My skype is on my profile and I am Reinfleche on IRC. If you desperately need to contact me do so via SF PM and I will still be slow.

If anyone's wondering about contact, PMs are your best bet. I might be on IRC every so often, and though I have a skype, that's for RL things. If you're crazy, you could comment on a Miiverse post since I check it often, but you've all got better places to spend your 30 comments, plus that's public communication...

I've waited all night for someone to lead town, and noone's stepped up to the bat after all that time. Nothing's getting done tonight short of a miracle, and it's going to be that way for tomorrow if things continue on as they have been. So yeah, I'm nominating myself for town leader. I probably should have done this sooner so I could coordinate night actions tonight, but I really didn't want to do this and wasn't expecting everyone to be like "we're going to be busy". I bet all of the busy people are the scumteam.

I'd claim my role here to prove myself, but it's not really alignment indicative so why bother. I'm really not the right person to do this. ;/

But yeah, claim to me.

SB said I should probably claim (was hesitant because I actually wanted to use my role, but having a town leader is probably more important). Anyways, I'm an arsonist (shoutouts to Izhuark who guessed it purely from my flavor claim), except instead of killing my targets I roleblock them instead. I can't prime and roleblock on the same night, but I can prime twice on N0. I wouldn't recommend stealing from me for reasons I'm not going to out.

4 hours left and I'm still missing actions.

Also, rules clarification: giving someone an item is essentially a day action. It is done at the end of the phase.

Edited by Executive kirsche

At the crack of dawn, all the major crime lords left their homes to see ugly green graffiti smeared on the otherwise majestic Town Hall.

"Never Reform. Never Surrender!"

It has begun.

D1 ends in just over 48 hours, at 9:30pm GMT 30/08/2015. I will update the timer in the OP as appropriate.

Have at you!

@Elie: A Game Theory? Or are you salty I didn't respond to your PM?

well this is a game, and my theory is a theory

A little. Actually, yes but something else too